Black moon lilith in 7th house

yuriv

I have the same placements, however mine is Gemini, I haven't been paying attention to it much. It's gotta mean something though.

starstruck101

black moon lilith in the 7th is something i have too and from my experience it means that you attract lilith type people in your life, usually for you to learn from. lilith is usually the repressed energy in your chart, but also the place where you can take your “power” back in a sense. since the 7th house rules others, whether romantic relationships or friendships, it can mean that you often are very reserved in that respect or you hold back from expressing yourself in that area of life, but it can be quite potent when you do. i believe lilith is also where we can manipulate or use situations for our own power, so this can implicate that you are very charming person or cunning person (since the 7th house is ruled by libra) and that you might use your charms or beauty to your advantage? whatever sign you have there will color the type of expression that your lilith expresses so with cancer on the cusp perhaps coming off as sensitive or sweet to your advantage?
much of it is up to interperation but i would also look where you have leo in your chart as well.

Jack321

Here is my chart, I don't really know what the difference between BLM in the 7th and Lilith in Leo..?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 27

starstruck101

Here is my chart, I don't really know what the difference between BLM in the 7th and Lilith in Leo..?

basically wherever the black moon lilith is the area where your lilith expresses it. what SIGN the blm is in shows HOW it expresses it’s energy in that specific sign.

“Lilith in Leo embodies the spirit of pride. At their best, they exude a golden aura that mesmerizes those around them. They have an otherworldly charm that they can use -- or manipulate -- to their advantage, especially on stage. When channelled negatively, pride turns to vanity and these individuals seek only to magnify themselves. Their ability to glamour is just that: an illusion.”

http://www.thehoodwitch.com/blog/2016/8/8/erotic-astrology-lilith-signs

here’s a simple description of lilith in that sign, so you would just have to interpert that energy into the 7th house, which rules others, partnerships, legal contracts, etc.

“On a brighter note, Lilith in Leo’s sparkling charisma is a magnificent thing.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/broadly.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/d355zq/the-point-in-your-star-chart-that-reveals-your-hidden-sexual-desires

and here’s another part of a description, just to show you know it’s not all bad. it’s just about how you use that energy, you have the choice to use it positively and negatively. since lilith is already like our shadow, having it in the house of the shadow or others means that it might be easier for you to tap into this lilith energy or for others to recognize it in you. so for example if you had lilith in taurus in the 7th house, maybe it manifests negatively in you being too materialistic or possesive with others, and positively it can manifest in the ability to give and truly be loyal to another person/people. hope that helped :)

waybread

There is a big variety of interpretations of Lilith, ranging from the Virgin Mary to the wicked witch. In Jewish folslore, Lilith was a she-demon who spoiled the milk and snatched babies from their cradles. She was the mother of many demons.

I think of Lilith as the wild woman of Clarissa Pinkola Estes' book, Women Who Run With The Wolves. In a woman's chart, she is the inner wild, undomesticated woman. In a man's chart, she is also the untamed woman: how he feels about that affects whether this is a good or threatening image to him.