Anyone have info on Black Moon Lilith?

Starsareround

I have black moon Lilith in my 10th house and I’ve always been very visibly rebellious in various ways; I organized a Union in one of my first workplaces and I’ve never shied away from challenging authority—I can’t remember where I read about it when I was young but I kind of attributed that side of myself to that placement. I think it can be a source of power for women that can make people uncomfortable, a kind of untamed source of female sexuality and uncivilized strength which can be used for good or evil.

Gemini888

Black Moon Lilith is a tricky one...

From what I can gather, there are two schools of thought about Lilith. The first one thinks that it connected to the evil side of the human mind, kind of like Pluto but much darker. The second one thinks that it represents feminism. Now that is when things get interesting. According to this school of thought, in the chart of women, it shows how the women can achieve their true power and the kind of men that tries to supress this power; in the chart of men, it shows the kind of women that is likely to destroy them. I don't want to draw any conclusion here because there isn't much solid proof I can find to back up any claim.

I have Lilith conjunct my Gemini Mercury in 2H. According to the first claim, I'm a materialistic b*tch with a grandiosity that the whole world bows before my words. According to the second claim, I have a mission to prove to men that I can make as much money as them, and I can achieve the same freedom of speech as them. I think I can relate more to Lilith's sign than its house, maybe it's because of the conjunction. But then again other placements in my chart can indicate the same thing, like my Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square or my Mercury/Mars/Neptune Quintile triangle.

Starsareround

Interesting! I like the idea of challenging authority. Your anecdote sounds really cool! You go gurllll!

At work, I'm not usually challenging authority. I am the authority. lol My current job, I've been at a couple months and haven't moved up, but I was promoted/gained recognition really quickly at both my other jobs before this.

I hope I conclude it's a source of feminine power for myself. It's also square my AC, so I'm curious what that means as well. I'm trying to shy away from the dichotomy of good and evil, as I don't think it serves me. I'm more for creator/destroyer as a dichotomy I f*ck with for various reasons now.

Challenging authority is important, even if (especially if) you are the authority.
But good luck on your quest for knowledge on BML, i’ll Be reading along with interest.

Somna7H

Banned
I have not found much detail either.
With other planets it's easy to find aspects results.

My BML/H13 is in 16° in Capricorn 8th House and it Conjunct my SN, Opposite Mercury and exactly Square to my Exalted Saturn,Eros.