Lilith conjunct South Node

hermetic

in female horoscope? I did read a lot about Lilith, a rebelious female part as I understand, and having this conj SN does not seem easy. The way I see it, it will be the impulsive holding back, preventing growth(NN point), fighting and subconciouss sticking to the known and familiar.
I was wondering, with this placement, how hard it is to get to you NN, to fulfill it's tasks? My Lilith is in 6th, Capricorn, opposing NN in Cancer, 12th House:confused:

freedomlover

hermetic said:
in female horoscope? I did read a lot about Lilith, a rebelious female part as I understand, and having this conj SN does not seem easy. The way I see it, it will be the impulsive holding back, preventing growth(NN point), fighting and subconciouss sticking to the known and familiar.
I was wondering, with this placement, how hard it is to get to you NN, to fulfill it's tasks? My Lilith is in 6th, Capricorn, opposing NN in Cancer, 12th House:confused:

I was browsing the forums, and noticed this old post never received an answer. Better late than never, eh?;)

You might want to consider these possibilities for your Lilith conjunct South Node in Capricorn in the 6th:

Workaholism, escaping dealing with relationship issues through overworking, the belief that the female is to do all the daily household chores (and resentment of men, thereof, if female), too much emphasis on career/ambition interfering in relationships, lack of respect given for hard work and resentment thereof. Setting too high goals for oneself and feeling like a failure ( esp. if female, as compared to men). It can show working for material things, leaving out emotional needs.

North Node in Cancer in 12th:
This can show you need to learn to self-nurture, go easier on yourself. It can show that you need to learn to get in touch with your true needs, especially emotional needs. There may be issues with the mother that need healed - forgiveness, compassion, and understanding. You may need to set aside more time for yourself, maybe spend more time just enjoying family.

Hope that was worth the wait...:eek:

FL

Deirdre

IM GLAD YOU ANSSWERED THIS ONE

ive been looking for this exact placement´s interpretation,cause my bf has it.

do you think that in order for him to follow his NN Path,he needs to work less?

hermetic

Thanks so much Freedomlover, I completely forgot about posting this already ;)

I guess I would be a workaholic if I had a career, I opted for an artistic path and unemployeed at the moment :( I guess that choice was influenced by NN in 12th, but I do have the tendency of being of service to others.
The part about household chores - well, that's me. I keep this place all on my own, several hours each day just for house works, particulary in the moments I feel very nervous/emotional - that's when I start cleaning... hmmm.
But I still consider myself a lazy Libra, and no matter how many stuff I get done, it always feels it's not enough. I've been called 'lazy' all my childhood tho, maybe that has something to do with it...

Deirdre, as for males, I figure it has to be different, they are 'supposed' to be working in our culture, so working less for them is much more difficult than it is for a woman. Not easy.

emotionality

Same placement,different houses.10/4th respectively.Feel very much the same way as you.Even down to the artistic unemployed part lol Thank you for posting this as it has helped me as well :)

Thanks so much Freedomlover, I completely forgot about posting this already ;)

I guess I would be a workaholic if I had a career, I opted for an artistic path and unemployeed at the moment :( I guess that choice was influenced by NN in 12th, but I do have the tendency of being of service to others.
The part about household chores - well, that's me. I keep this place all on my own, several hours each day just for house works, particulary in the moments I feel very nervous/emotional - that's when I start cleaning... hmmm.
But I still consider myself a lazy Libra, and no matter how many stuff I get done, it always feels it's not enough. I've been called 'lazy' all my childhood tho, maybe that has something to do with it...

Deirdre, as for males, I figure it has to be different, they are 'supposed' to be working in our culture, so working less for them is much more difficult than it is for a woman. Not easy.

Vagabondgirl

I have Lilith conjunct NN in 12th house. Opposite of what you have.... Not sure what it means, and dont know much about Lilith. Just that its an evil woman:pinched:

Somna7H

Banned
I'm a single male.
My H13/Lilith is in Capricorn 8th House.
Conjunct South Node.
Opposite Mercury.
Square(0 Deg 08' Orb) Saturn.

cbaca

This touches near home!
I have lilith conjunct south node like you in capricorn but in my eleventh house.
I follow my artistic nature through my NN in cancer but even tho I always find myself not recognized by it in any form.

emotionality

Well, all these years later. I'm still artistic, not unemployed but employed part time. I currently work as a florist, so I get to do something artistic too even if I'm not rolling in money 😊 Despite how much fun my SN looks with all the sex money and power, I'm probably much closer to my NN in my current capacity. I'm very much under the horizon. It comforts me and kills me simultaneously, feelings are funny like that 😊

ForestFairy

Interesting, thank you for tge update. Parttime florist, as I love flowers it sounds good. Where's astroid Iris? ;)

I have NN in Cancer 4th house, SN in Capricorn 10th house.
Unemployed, and also start cleaning (order) when nervous, or travelling in nature (sag Sun ;)
Regressed bml is conjunct my SN.

I came to search this aspect because my lilith is in capricorn and pluto is moving over it forth and back now.

(However, i've conjunct 4 Capricorn SN also a capricorn MC, 4 Venus, 6 Moon, 8 Mercury + 28 Neptunu&26Sun in Sag. So it' busy overthere)

Irisiel

Oops! A year later. Waiting for a Lilith Synastry answer on my first post, found this.

My BM Lilith conjuncts my South Node, and it also conjuncts the other's Lilith there, in our Sagittarius, in my 3rd house.

I didn't have much reason in our charts to maintain a fascination for her for 40 years till I discovered this Black Moon Lilith business last weekend.

yodtake2

I too have Lilith conjuct SN in Virgo in 1H (actually a Leo rising, but asc is in 12th house). I think Lilith in the 1H has been challenging as a woman. I am really interested in how I can use this conjuct to propel me to my NN in Pisces (7H).