Grand fire trine activation

I've read that the energy in a Grand fire trine is essentially, contained. Some advise that one should look to the squares in the chart in order to utilize the trines energy. My squares are Saturn/mars and Jupiter/Venus.

Any advice out there? Thank you kindly.

IleneK

Premium Member
I've read that the energy in a Grand fire trine is essentially, contained. Some advise that one should look to the squares in the chart in order to utilize the trines energy. My squares are Saturn/mars and Jupiter/Venus.

Any advice out there? Thank you kindly.

Hi, BML78.
For a square to activate at grand trine, a planet outside the grand trine needs to square one of planets in the grand trine.
Do any of the planets you listed do that?

PS The grand trine can also be activated by planetary transits.

Last edited:

Attachments

• rocios birth chart for weekly astrology.png
    rocios birth chart for weekly astrology.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilenek:

Thanks for your reply, the grand trine is from aries in 1 degree in the tenth house to jupiter in leo in the 3rd and Mars in Sagittarius in the 6th.

mars square saturn
and jupiter square venus.

Also Chiron is transiting conjunct my moon at 1 degree.

I would say that Saturn square Mars is the main force that drives this grand fire trine, so it is hardly a passive grand trine. And Saturn enters the grand trine through its square to Merc, which is widely conjunct Mars. Venus may affect the GT less so because of Venus' nature.

And also anytime Saturn is triggered by a hard transiting aspect, it will also activate the GT.

I would recommend that you look at the ephemeris and see when Sun, Moon and Mars make a square to your natal Saturn, or to any of the points in the trine. Then track how it manifests as events in your life.

You should get some very good information over the next year or so....

Wishing you the best,

Last edited:
That's a great suggestion, I will look into it. Thank you for taking the time to reply... I couldn't figure out how to post my chart earlier but i'll try again.

Thanks Ilene

:smile:

Attachments

• rocios birth chart for weekly astrology.png
    rocios birth chart for weekly astrology.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 30