USA Full Moon Dec. 6, 2014 & Prince William and Princess Kate come to call

piercethevale

Well, my goodness this is so interesting.
As I didn't get around to casting the chart for the Full Moon on Saturday until early Sunday morning and it was the last thing I did on the computer to cap off a long session of writing, so I just filed it, as I was ready to get some shut eye, andbesides I was already a bit late to make any forecasts.

But...and here's the catch ...it's never too late for a discovery in retrospect that no one else caught and likely never would as I'm about the only astrologer that I know of {other than Phoenix Venus although there may be others that have caught on here at the forum, that I'm unaware of} using the natal chart for the U.S.A. that I do {the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 a.m.. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.}

check it out...,

Notice the Asc. for the event at 17* Sagittarius 21' 24", the 18th degree of Sagittarius, and that just happens to be the exact same Sign and degree as where is to be found the U.S.A.'s "Part of Kings & Royalty".:w00t::cool:

I just love it when I get I get a chance to demonstrate the veracity of this "Zero Hour" natal chart of the U.S.A.:biggrin:

I'd do some analysis on the rest of the chart, but it was a long night unto day...again, and made all the more longer, but at the same time shorter for productivity due to the rather pesky, trollish, actions of one of the less mature members of this forum.:annoyed:

I'm going to finish my supper, my 9 a.m. supper and get some Zzzzzzzz':sleeping:s

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's a quick rundown in planetary placements of note, that include:
Saturn conj the Part of Strategy {Asc. + Pluto - Mars} @ 28* Scorpio 10', Pluto conj the Part of Brethren @ 12* Cap. 29',
Mars conj {oh, oh} Part of Death & Disaster @ 01* Aquar. 11' {but it is an unsubstantiated Part},
Uranus within a one deg. orb of conj. to the Part of Retribution @ 13* Aries 15',
S. Node within a one deg orb of conj to Part of Sudden Luck {unsubstan.}
Vertex conj Part of Sibs aka Life aka Re-incarnation {we've produced evidence to date that it has to do with both of the latter two},
Jupiter conj the Hermetic Lot of Necessity @ 22* Leo 40' and also within a one deg orb of conj to Part of Inheritance & Legacy @ 23* Leo 32' and is the exact same for Part of Bondage, and ...
N.Node conj within one deg. orb to Part of "Popularity" which we have produced a quanity of evidence is actually about the Transformation of Others' Minds or "Intellectual Influences" ...as is a proposed title.
Ceres and Vesta are significant for those that ascribe influnce to them.
Ceres within a one deg orb of conj to Part of Exile {unsubstan.} @ 15* Sag. 36', and...
Vesta within a one deg; orb of conj. to Part of Divorce {hmmm? That includes all contracts and such, treaties possibly, } at 02* Cap. 14'.

piercethevale

One that I missed...

The M.C. of the event chart at 07* Libra 07' is within a one degree orb of conj. to the Part of "Interaction" @ 06* Libra 34' as it has been indentified as, by the only know title given it but we have gathered a bit of supportive evidence to tentatively title it as Part of 'the Deposition of the Ego to the Soul'...quite a mouthful, but it's the most appropriate we can come close with in accordance to what evidence we've seen to date.

piercethevale

Having had a chance to study this chart a bit more today, I find the Sabian Symbolism for the Sign and degree that the Desc. and Part of Fortune derived from this chart, which are conjunct in the 18th of Gemini to be very appropriate in that I can see it as relating to the 'Royal visit as well.

Check it out, [ibid.]

"GEMINI 18°: TWO CHINESE MEN CONVERSE IN THEIR NATIVE TONGUE IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

KEYNOTE: The need for the mind to retain its independence from its physical environment in order to concentrate on its special problems.

Individuals who have entered into a new realm of activity usually find themselves alienated from their social environment. In a sense they 'live in the world' (the world of ordinary men still bound to common earthly and biological pursuits) but 'are not of the world.' They normally seek companions who can speak their language. It may be an 'old' language, that of wisdom rather than that of knowledge. China's culture is far older than that of the American masses swarming through greed-infested cities.

This third stage of the process reveals what may occur when the individual has developed new capacities for experience that may enable him to tap the vast reservoir of the planetary mind of Man. To the common man he appears to speak a foreign tongue. He experiences a process of
INSULATION; yet he is never really alone. Here and there he finds those who can understand him."

The symbol being that of two Chinese men is quite okay to change to "British men" and certainly appropriate as it is merely indicating two of a common foreign culture and and ancestry.
If I may call your attention to the words of Dane above, particulary the sentence:
"They normally seek companions who can speak their language. It may be an 'old' language, that of wisdom rather than that of knowledge."

That can be interpreted in two manner of ways, imho.
The "two" foreigners can be said tobe that of the Prince and Princess or it can be said that there is to be a meeting {As the Desc. is the "WHERE-TO" AND THE PART OF FORTUNE conj. it is most auspicious as it is indicating that the successful transition from the "WHAT" {or "WHO"} of the Asc. to the "WHERE-TO" of the Desc. well result in providing the most "fortunate" outcome for the United States and Britain. As the British are our, collective common, most oldest ancestral roots of the American family tree we do speak their language and also the 'Old Language' of wisdom that also has it's root in Britain.

This is not necessarily a State function of formality and of proper protocall, it possibly may be that and it also may be a visit to some expatriot, possibly they might be also visiting members of an American family line with ancestral origins to that of the "current' president, as president Obama has family bloodlines that are traced back to Ireland for many a century an I've even got cousins descended from the same bloodline that orignated with three Scottish Kings, be that it may they are related by the half of their family that I am of no relation to.
The old original founding families of this nation all still are closely bounded by bloodline to much of the British aristocracy and share a certain old wisdom among them be it literally or allegorically.

Although, I myself, am not "sold" as to any attributable astrological influence of Vesta, yet even so, that it is conj. the USA natal "Part of Divorce" could be ominous in that one might think that after our seemingly never to end military actions in the Middle East the last 13 years and Obama now being five or six years beyond the date He had promised in his 2008 campaign to bring to a halt that some of the USA's "allies" might have grown borh weary of and out of tolerance for this nations belligerance and bull ****

And highly significant is the conjunction of Saturn to the USA's natal "Part of Strategy" at at 28* Scorpio 10' 15",{Asc. + Pluto - Mars} which is the reverse formula of that of which a number of us are quite completely convinced is the Part of War {Asc. + Mars - Pluto aka Part of Preparation}.

Now just figure in that Uranus is conj. the "Part of Retribution" at 13* Taurus 14' 47"...which happens to be an Astrological Part that I am also conviced of most assuredly, as for reason that the day Abe Lincoln was assassinated on April 15th, 1865, Pluto was within a one deg. orb of conj. to the USA's Part of Retribution after having spent most of the previous four years conj the USA natal "Part of Race" aka "Race Consciousness" aka "Part of Galvanization" at 10* Taurus 45' 18". I have compiled a great wealth of astrological data for the Civil War era that is a cornucopia of examples of astrological activity that is dead center on topic and subject concerning the known recorded history of the timeline of the Civil War. I've not yet shared it as I have been planning on publishing the findings in a book in the near future along with a number of other very notable eras and the astrological activity forund for those historical timelines as well.

I wish I could share more of it, but it makes it all the harder to get a publisher interested if "it's already out there", so to speak.