Hello Friends

annaalmog

Dear Friends,

I came to know about this forum when I was doing a google search about 4 planets in 8th house in Vedic Astrology. This was a pleasant discovery for me and I must thank google for this help. :) Thanks forum admins for accepting me as a member and thanks to all forum members viewing this thread. :)

Best Regards
Anna

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to Anna

Anna,

You said:
I came to know about this forum when I was doing a google search about 4 planets in 8th house in Vedic Astrology. This was a pleasant discovery for me and I must thank google for this help. :) Thanks forum admins for accepting me as a member and thanks to all forum members viewing this thread.

Welcome!

Welcoming,

Tim

JUPITERASC

Dear Friends,

I came to know about this forum when I was doing a google search about 4 planets in 8th house in Vedic Astrology. This was a pleasant discovery for me and I must thank google for this help. :) Thanks forum admins for accepting me as a member and thanks to all forum members viewing this thread. :)

Best Regards
Anna
Hello Annaalmog, welcome and thank you for your kind wishes of friendship to all forum members :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum,

Yes this forum had mothered me through my studying Western astrology from the very start, I appreciated this forum a lot and met many good people and very life changing to me. The day I joined it was when Venus and Jupiter in Taurus conjoined and transiting my 8th and 9th house, ruling Venus visiting my 9th house, transit north node exact conjunction to Uranus in my 3rd house (whole sign would be 4th, obviously at home through computer/internet as connection to this forum :biggrin:), North node quincunx by transit Venus.

annaalmog

Thanks a lot everybody for making me feel so welcome. :) I started studying vedic astrology under the guidance of my maternal uncle some 10 yrs ago. But then I left my motherland and lost touch. Its just for the last two months that I have started studying again. I am finding aspects of planets rather hard area of study though :(. I must admit that resources these days are plenty, so I am kind of lost. Since last week, I started studying the chart of my nephew(9 months old now) and became paranoid to find 4 planets in 8th house in his birth chart. Several queries started popping up in my mind. Since I am a novice myself this has left me really exhausted. But what I found that his chart is kind of a rare type. Everything points to being a yogi but rahu being in seventh house makes me worried too as this is a kama house. I have attached his birth chart here. Any interpretation about his chart from my friends here is a huge welcome. Thanks again heaps.

Regards
Anna
:)

****Dear admins, I am unsure if I can post the chart here. Please guide me if I am wrong in posting.*******

Attachments

• bubu chart.png
    bubu chart.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks a lot everybody for making me feel so welcome. :) I started studying vedic astrology under the guidance of my maternal uncle some 10 yrs ago. But then I left my motherland and lost touch. Its just for the last two months that I have started studying again. I am finding aspects of planets rather hard area of study though :(. I must admit that resources these days are plenty, so I am kind of lost. Since last week, I started studying the chart of my nephew(9 months old now) and became paranoid to find 4 planets in 8th house in his birth chart. Several queries started popping up in my mind. Since I am a novice myself this has left me really exhausted. But what I found that his chart is kind of a rare type. Everything points to being a yogi but rahu being in seventh house makes me worried too as this is a kama house. I have attached his birth chart here. Any interpretation about his chart from my friends here is a huge welcome. Thanks again heaps.

Regards
Anna
:)
If you post the chart on the Vedic subforum with your queries then one of the members is likely to respond. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87 We are international as a forum so depends on local time how soon you receive response :smile: