Does he still have my number?

ChildOfVenus

There is an aspect between the Sun (his ruler) and Venus which is the ruler of the 3rd house. But it’s separating but Venus is in Retrograde though.
PD5Lw5RO_o.jpeg

The Everqueen

Sun and Venus are separating but you should be looking at your 3H not his which is Mars as it's your phone number - Mars isn't in any contact with the Sun so it doesn't look like it.

The Everqueen

Even if you take Mercury the natural ruler of communications which is in your first house and applying to conjunct Saturn - that also isn't going to bring about anything as Mercury is going retrograde and so the aspect starts separating before it can perfect.

Some people just lie. Maybe he thought it was better than hurting your feelings.

ChildOfVenus

Even if you take Mercury the natural ruler of communications which is in your first house and applying to conjunct Saturn - that also isn't going to bring about anything as Mercury is going retrograde and so the aspect starts separating before it can perfect.

Some people just lie. Maybe he thought it was better than hurting your feelings.

I didn’t mean Mercury but ok thanks.

The Everqueen

The 3rd house is ruled by Mars I don’t know why he’d lie and say he still had it though.

Sorry I misread your chart. He still doesn't have it though as Venus is separating from the Sun, combust and retrograde. Being in the 12H suggests secrets and hidden things so he might have destroyed it secretly.

conspiracy theorist

If you look at the chart even the blind could see it. In fact, back in antiquity it was the blind who had the power of prophecy. Close your eyes and this chart becomes obvious.