Will we date?

nadiaaa

There’s this boy who is one year older than me and he’s really cute and seems nice. We have only talk once i really like him. I just want to know if we will date:love:

Attachments

• 53509171-3B2D-4568-9E8B-020FEC9FE186.png
    53509171-3B2D-4568-9E8B-020FEC9FE186.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 46

IleneK

Premium Member
Who is Mercury?
Mercury is about to aspect you, but he will take Mercury instead.

Bizarre..

This chart/question is a duplicate of one asked right before it. Hence the bizarre observation; this chart is not valid. The question was asked and answered in another thread.

tikana

This chart/question is a duplicate of one asked right before it. Hence the bizarre observation; this chart is not valid. The question was asked and answered in another thread.

charts are valid regardless how many times a person has asked question.. answer will always be the same

IleneK

Premium Member

charts are valid regardless how many times a person has asked question.. answer will always be the same

Well, let's just say it this way. There is only one chart for the question, and that is the first chart for the moment the question arose. That first chart is the chart to read; that is where the answer lies.
Multiple charts may have the same answer, but they don't always say exactly the same thing.
And repeatedly asking the same question is expressly discouraged in horary.
How's that, my friend?