Sun in 5th trine Pluto in 8th.

So i am now only realizing where this aspect fits in for me, and i shall describe it.

Pluto acts like another dimension at least mentally, it is not a substitute for the mind and the mental process, but it acts as another part, it has no thinking, it acts as it's self and applies it's own special ability.

In my case, penetrative insight into others, and it is very real and also .. hard to type about too openly because it's a power i have that i don't really like sharing too much because it can have ill effect on other peoples thinking behavior which includes manipulation and delusion, my Pluto can either be used by me or someone else will use me.

Now in my case, using my mind along side Pluto is of no good cause for myself or others, which means both have to be separated (Mercury square Pluto).

Pluto here acts as another mind but not one i can control, i simply see what i see, and that is who i am, it's a gift.. trines usually are a good aspect to have. Now with this, i have a fond ability of learning from others, through experiences, both good and bad, evolution of self through understanding pain and happiness. Internally VERY intense, Pluto here is retrograde.
This learning is not the same as reading from a text book or a situation, it's about looking passed what is already known and to find the motivation, the pattern, the will behind what happened, the source, this is no effort it is just there for myself.

The Mercury square Pluto in my opinion opens up room for experimentation, which is a different drive of that aspect, experimenting with situations.. made up or already known and seeing what kind of outcome could come about, being wise not to use a live test subject for this however.

I also have Moon opposite this, that is an emotional sensitivity and intensity, and i feel them VERY intensely, so much that it cannot be contained, very different application and result of Pluto's influence.

I will type more if i can dig up more from myself.

Last edited:
Another thing i want to touch on more to do with the Mercury hard aspect.

In order to gain from Pluto here, i need not think at all, passiveness of the mind is what works, when i forcefully apply things together form Pluto and Mercury i get bad things, usually things that are a creation of something that is not there.

This is where i mentioned that experimentation of the information i have could be quite useful with this aspect, in order to find truth, sometimes you need to shake it up a bit and come at different angles.

Mercury in bad aspect may bring about made up things, but it sure has a impulsive, almost artistic nature about it, in the way that creating things is so easy for this aspect, which can be applied.

For me the mind is passive, it is flowing, it's water, but it's not comfortable being like that always and feels repressed and non expressive conforming to Pluto.

This is where the inner stress mentally comes from, Mercury in Leo needs to be in the spot light.

Balance is the next step.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Sun trine Pluto is such a powerful aspect. It means that in some way or Another, often in a very subtle way, you have the Power to influence others or be a major influence in their lives. You have the Power to both build up and destroy people.