Not open for further replies.

kazzamm

Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

Cricket ODI 30
PAK vs SA
June 23/19
10:30 AM
London, UK

PAK (H) in 1st ASC Virgo, empty house. SA in 7th Pisces with Moon and Neptune (Pisces).

Venus (Gemini) is in the 10th with the Sun (Cancer) opposing Jupiter (Sagittarius), square the Pisces Moon and Neptune in 7th.

Neptune is home, strong in the 7th, applying to a conjunction with the Moon. (Intuitive or unrealistic?) It is closely square both Venus and Jupiter. However, it trines the Mars/Mercury (Cancer) conjunction and sextiles Saturn and Pluto.

Just looking at the chart, it's hard to ignore the loaded 7th. Venus doesn't seem strong enough to fight off all the Cancer/Pisces energy with no help.

The Sun/Moon trine sextile Uranus may indicate a lopsided score.

South Africa

Attachments

• Cricket PAK vs SA.jpg
    Cricket PAK vs SA.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26

kazzamm

A Mini-Research Project

Attached is a chart from a Canadian Football League game played yesterday.

The final score was 64-14 for the visitors.

Since it is very similar to the chart for today's PAK vs SA game I thought it would be interesting to see what difference the rotation through two houses made.

kazz

Attachments

• CFL HAM at TOR.jpg
    CFL HAM at TOR.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 26

kazzamm

Amazing predictions by Shiva. Jibreil and Shiva are smart and talented astrologer. Hope these great astrologer work on the same page in future. We need astrologer like Shiva and Jibreil who can share their knowledge in the art of astrology.

Agreed. Thank you all for sharing.

puvarma78

Cricket ODI 30
PAK vs SA
June 23/19
10:30 AM
London, UK

PAK (H) in 1st ASC Virgo, empty house. SA in 7th Pisces with Moon and Neptune (Pisces).

Venus (Gemini) is in the 10th with the Sun (Cancer) opposing Jupiter (Sagittarius), square the Pisces Moon and Neptune in 7th.

Neptune is home, strong in the 7th, applying to a conjunction with the Moon. (Intuitive or unrealistic?) It is closely square both Venus and Jupiter. However, it trines the Mars/Mercury (Cancer) conjunction and sextiles Saturn and Pluto.

Just looking at the chart, it's hard to ignore the loaded 7th. Venus doesn't seem strong enough to fight off all the Cancer/Pisces energy with no help.

The Sun/Moon trine sextile Uranus may indicate a lopsided score.

South Africa
One doubt Pak playing ASC today?

kazzamm

One doubt Pak playing ASC today?

I used them because they are listed first on the schedule but I really have no idea. It's one of the things I'm finding confusing trying to do these matches. I also have no idea what a close score looks like, or what wickets are, why the colour of kits indicate which is the Home team for the tournament.. you get the picture. It's fun though.

puvarma78

I used them because they are listed first on the schedule but I really have no idea. It's one of the things I'm finding confusing trying to do these matches. I also have no idea what a close score looks like, or what wickets are, why the colour of kits indicate which is the Home team for the tournament.. you get the picture. It's fun though.

According to odds or the point table SA are favorites today...so if possible please re check maam...Thanks

Jay shah

Pak will start well, struggle in the middle and finish at a par score.

SA to dominate 2nd innings and win with few hiccups.

aishelly

Pak vs saf today 23rd june 2019

initial 50 mins , asc can do slightly well. From 11:20 - 13:22 local , dsc can play well.

From 13:36 local, asc can end good in last overs.

Second innings , till 15:49 , asc have slight advantage.15:50 - 16:56 , it can be a decider for asc team.
After 17:00 local , with few hiccups , asc can win the match.

Jibreil

Banned

Low scoring game - Pak will defend this below 310 ish score.

Everyone is with SAF - I am the only one with Pak :sideways:

kazzamm

Low scoring game - Pak will defend this below 310 ish score.

Everyone is with SAF - I am the only one with Pak :sideways:

Awesome :smile: - how did you work it out?

Is winning by 49 runs a one-sided score? Genuinely curious.

kazzamm

Yes..one sided...

Thank you very much. So both games I was comparing (see above) were one sided scores. Looking for that indicator in the charts the only thing that looks useful is Sun sextile Uranus.
Any other ideas appreciated.

The differences between the two charts - aside from the obvious house changes - were:

CFL (Visitor Win)
Sun trine Moon 8th - 5th

Cricket (Home Win)
Sun square Moon 10th - 7th
Moon square VENUS 10th - 7th
Moon square Jupiter 10th - 4th
Moon conj NEPTUNE 7th

Both winning teams were favourites on paper.

kazz

messiah

England vs Australia
ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Match 32
Tue 25 June, 10:30 Local
Lord's, London, England

Will England win ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.