aspects in synastry

hypatia

I am trying to better understand how aspects manifest in a relationship.
I'm trying to do this through the use of analogy.

My question is - do you think these analogies are reasonable in regards to aspects in synastry? Or do you have a different analogy that works well for you??

* Conjunct --- the two people are tied together as in a 3-legged race, so the two people can't move without consulting each other and working together, otherwise one or both of them will trip, stumble and probably fall. Maybe one of the pair is the leader, and the other just follows their instructions.

* Trine --- the two people walk along together, and assist each other, maybe holding hands, or helping if there's a tricky part in the path.

* Opposition --- the two people are trying have different directions, but are connected together by a rope, and keep pulling in opposite directions. OR, the two people are on one end each of a see-saw, either A is up and B down, or the other way, but if they work hard they could be in balance.

* Square --- the two people are moving separately, and if they aren't careful and don't keep an eye out, they're going to collide at right angles.

ElenaJ

Interesting picture.
Not sure it can be applied to aspects between all planets, there are "friendly" planets in "unfriendly" aspects, etc. But thank you for the analysis.