Uranus across the Dsc

hypatia

I usually associate Ura Cnj Dsc as something unexpected with a relationship - business or personal.

I'm not sure however, how to relate this upcoming transit to myself.
I'm not in a personal relationship.
And as for a business - I'm an employee, I am in a middle management position in a medium sized school.

In people's experiences, is Ura Cnj Dsc usually about changes to an existing relationship, or can it be the beginning of a new relationship?

I'm also finding it interesting that within hours of when Uranus transits my 7th House Cusp, I'll be flying out of my home city. I'm taking my children for a visit to see the birth family of one of children. Is it possible the trip could be related to the transit?

I'm attaching my chart.
Thank you

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 21

david starling

I usually associate Ura Cnj Dsc as something unexpected with a relationship - business or personal.

I'm not sure however, how to relate this upcoming transit to myself.
I'm not in a personal relationship.
And as for a business - I'm an employee, I am in a middle management position in a medium sized school.

In people's experiences, is Ura Cnj Dsc usually about changes to an existing relationship, or can it be the beginning of a new relationship?

I'm also finding it interesting that within hours of when Uranus transits my 7th House Cusp, I'll be flying out of my home city. I'm taking my children for a visit to see the birth family of one of children. Is it possible the trip could be related to the transit?

I'm attaching my chart.
Thank you

Anything religious involved?

david starling

Because the Desc is about your own, personal, traditional viewpoint, religion imcluded. This :uranus: transit is running back and forth over your Desc, and might give you some new insights in that regard.