my experiences of Uranus transiting houses

hypatia

Is anyone interested in sharing your experiences of Uranus transiting your natal houses? I've found that some houses stand out more prominently than others for how strong the experience was, or how life changing.

I use Whole Sign charts when referring to timing and transits.

I was 5 when Uranus entered my 1st house. I don't have clear memories of that age, and am not able to make a comparison of life prior to Uranus being in my 1st House, compared to when it was in the 1st House.

I will start when I was aged 12 years old, Uranus moved into my 2nd House... it was the start of some serious attacks on my sense of self-worth, both from attitudes and actions at home and also at school.
Through the vast majority of this time, I didn't feel like I had control in most areas of my life. In fact at one point I consciously decided that when I made decisions life got worse, so I thought it would be best just to let life take me where it would.

At about age 19, Uranus moved into my 3rd House... over the following years, through study and a change of local environment I started to re-gain tiny semblances of self-esteem. I changed where I was studying multiple times, and changed where I lived multiple times.
Although, I guess, I could say that I made decisions to move house or move the places where I was studying --- in reality, I drifted into those changes.

At age 26/27, Uranus moved into my 4th House... basically, I moved a lot (moved States across the country, as well as moving houses), I also changed house-mates a lot, and had quite a range of house mates over those years.
Again, there was the same kind of drifting into changes.

At about age 34, Uranus moved into my 5th House... I started making the first inquiries into becoming a parent through a few 'different' methods - (that is, none of the methods I looked into were the traditional concept of having a relationship, then pregnancy, then child). Mostly, I looked at pregnancy through sperm donor and I looked at adoption. It was adoption that I eventually continued through with.
It's this 5th House transit of Uranus that stands out the strongest for me in my life so far. Mostly because I made conscious decisions to act in ways that would hopefully lead towards my becoming a parent, even though it didn't end up being me biologically creating life.

At age 41/42, Uranus moved into my 6th House... and I had one year after another after another of medical issues.
And we're back to comments that I didn't take control of my health, rather, I was knocked about and at the mercy of one lot of pain or problem and then another.

At age 49/50, Uranus moves into my 7th House...
I'm not in a relationship now, nor any time recently. I'm not sure I want to just bumble along and see where life steers me into these years ahead. But, also not sure how to take charge of Uranus in the 7th House.
... will see what happens.

Attachments

• hypatia chart.jpg
    hypatia chart.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 19