Why do people think I'm cocky/prideful/arrogant? etc... Any natal indicators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen

Your comment here:
i've been betrayed all my life so why should I please others?

Answers this question here:
Why do people think I'm cocky/prideful/arrogant?

The world is what you teach. You can allow that mentality to perpetually exist by becoming it, or you can learn the importance of love. The world is being destroyed by people who don't care.

poyi

Premium Member
I suggest everyone here replying with great personal effort and time to review what vitas have been posting and asking in the last few months through simple search under his user profile.

Cactus

Poyi, excellent advice. I did just that and I lmao-ed!

I'm almost speechless. Those posts will definitely confirm the title of this thread. Actually, vitas' sense of entitlement (among other egotistical attributes) is shocking. That won't go over well on any forum, especially the demand for answers after admitting an unwillingness to do research.

I'm very interested to see how far this goes.

Jucy

Thanx but I wasn't asking about transits I was asking but my title thread.

LOL... Delete the part about transits...

I stand by my initial thought that it is intellectual arrogance, that they're referring to. What do you think?

You've got (these ARE your natal aspects -- not transits!!):
Mercury square Uranus -- wild ideas! ;P
Mercury Trine Mars -- not afraid of debate.
Mercury Trine Ac -- known for speaking, speaking up.
Mercury Opposition Jupiter -- known for speaking too much (or not enough), and being dogmatic about your views -- opinionated?!

Your Sun-Mercury in Virgo conjunction squares your Jupiter and the apex of this t-square is Uranus in Sagittarius. Sadges can come across as righteous. That their word, IS the word. It is also in the 8th house of the unknown, and uncharted waters -- where you enjoy hanging out! ;D

Gemini (more speaking LOL) is but one release solution of this t-square. Hmmm... not much of a release. ;P It's a damned if you do, and damned if you don't scenario...

Much love xx

Last edited:

vitas

I'm glad to see you're here making a conscious effort and attempt at change. I like to pretend I'm a philosopher and I wrote a little quote. I think I must have written it for you
"Love creates, hate destroys. Pain is the need for love where there is destruction. If you find yourself in a painful world, it is your heart telling you to get creative and make a new one."

Virgo sun scorpio moon combinations are great for researchers. Not to mention your the 10 fold increased intensity with the moon being conjunct pluto, AND in the 3rd house. The 6th house is often only referred to as the health house, but it's more than that. All mutable houses are psychological, and the 6th deals with service and organization. A detailed breakdown and examination of details and facts for some reason of service. This combined with the long term goal oriented, practical planning and determined mars in capricorn in the 9th house of philosophy and education, as well as saturn (who rules your tenth house of career and status) in philosophic sag in the 7th house of partnership, the public, and one-on-one transactions make you a strong teacher and researcher I think.
There's so much more to just those planet positions, but that's what was on my mind.

Another interesting thing to note is that you have your sun/mercury conjunction involved in a t-square. Sun/merc oppose jupiter, both square uranus. You must have a high capacity for sudden self expansion. Sun oppose jupiter mean you reach out for growth and expansion of "the self" and "mind," and both squared uranus so it can be in sudden, unusual, and unexpected ways. Your sun is also trine your mars as well as your Ascendant, so I'd imagine the change might come easy for you, in some ways at least. As long as you keep your intense brooding (and possibly sexual deviant) emotions under check and don't let criticizing people get the best of you, you have the potential to become very successful.

Keep in mind as you learn astrology that you will hear many different interpretations, and they're all about someone choice of keywords, and projections of experiences they've had. Astrology is all about cycles of energy, and there really is no aspect in your chart that can tell you if you're arrogant or not. It's all how you react to and utilize that energy. Astrology can help you understand that energy, but it doesn't choose your attitude about it.

I concur in totality & agree with everything keep on the positive statements coming.....

Hi Vitas. The strong hatred for humanity that you speak of can be turned around I'm sure. Jupiter in Pisces and Uranus are very idealistic, and so perhaps unable to accept the dark side of human nature, which your Scorpio side is so aware of. And yet ironically your own Scorpionic intensity of feeling probably intensifies the way you experience and express this idealism.

While Scorpio can be proud, it isn't a 'cocky' energy. As I mentioned above, any tendencies towards arrogance could be in part a defense against Scorpionic feelings of vulnerability. I wonder if, deep down, you experience some degree of self-loathing, but find it easier to look for loathsome qualities in the world around you than to look within. There is such a huge potential shown in this chart to have a healing effect on humanity - the vision of the Jupiter Uranus grounded through the Sun, Mercury and Mars in earth signs, plus the ability of Scorpio to understand and thus heal the fear and suffering which drives people to act destructively. But to fully realise this potential, you may need to make peace with your own dark side, including the vulnerability which is part of it.

Thanks for the encouragement with the book. I hope 2014 is a good year for you.

Thanx & likewise happy new year, seems like I've been in the darkness for far too long and now my soul craves for the light to shine in my darken aura, the more I research my past lives the more hatred I start to have, libra south node in six house ***** tremendously, I wish to right my wrongs & better understand myself I'm not an egoist self entitled maniac like many portray me to be....

Vitas, I don't get your oh-so sensitive reply. I haven't seen anyone here saying bad or negative things about your chart. I do see people (myself included) putting in the time and effort to give you straight talk and an honest reading as they see it. You are the one who asked for feedback, not just "strokes" about yourself.

Your comment suggests that you are OK only with praise? How do you feel about honest feedback? Like the kind that might actually answer your OP?

Man up, Dude.

I feel good with honest feedback however I like constructive feedback so do yourself a favor and give me constructive feedback or advice I can employ on a day to day basis because honestly I feel like I'm lost in the echo.....

Your comment here:

Answers this question here:

The world is what you teach. You can allow that mentality to perpetually exist by becoming it, or you can learn the importance of love. The world is being destroyed by people who don't care.

True but it's easier to stay in the dark in a world of shadows then fight with the light when the darkness overshadows the light.....

I suggest everyone here replying with great personal effort and time to review what vitas have been posting and asking in the last few months through simple search under his user profile.

Look who came out of the wood work LOL... I'm not perfect so deal with it....

Poyi, excellent advice. I did just that and I lmao-ed!

I'm almost speechless. Those posts will definitely confirm the title of this thread. Actually, vitas' sense of entitlement (among other egotistical attributes) is shocking. That won't go over well on any forum, especially the demand for answers after admitting an unwillingness to do research.

I'm very interested to see how far this goes.

I admitted not to do research? explain yourself...

LOL... Delete the part about transits...

I stand by my initial thought that it is intellectual arrogance, that they're referring to. What do you think?

You've got (these ARE your natal aspects -- not transits!!):
Mercury square Uranus -- wild ideas! ;P
Mercury Trine Mars -- not afraid of debate.
Mercury Trine Ac -- known for speaking, speaking up.
Mercury Opposition Jupiter -- known for speaking too much (or not enough), and being dogmatic about your views -- opinionated?!

Your Sun-Mercury in Virgo conjunction squares your Jupiter and the apex of this t-square is Uranus in Sagittarius. Sadges can come across as righteous. That their word, IS the word. It is also in the 8th house of the unknown, and uncharted waters -- where you enjoy hanging out! ;D

Gemini (more speaking LOL) is but one release solution of this t-square. Hmmm... not much of a release. ;P It's a damned if you do, and damned if you don't scenario...

Much love xx

I concur an much love to you but how come it has to be that way? Why am I on planet earth? what am I suppose to do with these astrological energies?????

Cactus

.I admitted not to do research? explain yourself...

No problem.

In your thread, 'Visions of Fame/fortune..Indicators of the high life' (LOL) you said, in response to JUPITERASC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC 

Ours is primarily a learning forum vitas so here's a link to a thread with guidance
on how to assess answers to the question of RANK OF FAME http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=49203
includes illustrative chart examples as well 

LOL I would rather much have an expert tell me straight up than me having to do intensive research and so forth, I'm not advance I rely on experts that's why I'm here.

Cactus

Nope, didn't say there was a problem. You questioned that you admitted you didn't want to do research. And then demanded me to explain myself. I merely gave proof that you said you didn't want to do research.

With this attitude:

Re: Visions of fame/fortune.. Indicators of the high life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC 
Then check out http://www.martingansten.com/

You are being advised to learn while awaiting responses and our EDUCATION BOARD has on offer
FREE GUIDANCE on The Five Lots of Fate, Success, Your Fortune Chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=13197

Tell me what my chart indicates, I've read all of that I still cannot grasp or comprehend the those threads, simply tell me what I want to know now.

you will not get too far on this forum. Many of your comments on other threads have been removed by Mods for being 'attacking comments.' Maybe you should focus less on your…LOL 'magnetism' LOL, and take your own advice:

Re: Understanding my magnetism, please help me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiastrology 
With your Taurus Ascendant you like pleasuring yourself with food? Eat more until you become a bear and you ll be less magnetic and get your privacy.

If you don't have anything productive or helpful to say, then don't say anything at all...

vitas

Nope, didn't say there was a problem. You questioned that you admitted you didn't want to do research. And then demanded me to explain myself. I merely gave proof that you said you didn't want to do research.

With this attitude:

you will not get too far on this forum. Many of your comments on other threads have been removed by Mods for being 'attacking comments.' Maybe you should focus less on your…LOL 'magnetism' LOL, and take your own advice:

I never said I was magnetic as a matter of fact you all said I was magnetic I am simply trying to understand myself to better use the magnetism in an appropriate manner...

Cactus

"We all" merely replied to your questions on aspects that you seem to connect to magnetism. This thread was started BY YOU, 'Understanding my magnetism, please help me"

And some of your replies in that thread indicate your infatuation with what you think is magnetism:

... I must have tremendous amount of magnetic planets in my chart.....

I like that, but I'm not magnetic by choice, these are the energies I'm born with

So you rate my magnetism a 9.9/10 **** that makes me highly MAGNETIC. You are correct about the others as well, my feelings are unstable, I feel like I am a universal magnet & would like to be isolated from all one day…

And you wanted it just to keep going..stringing everyone along:

Bump, Bump, Bump... Let's get the ball rolling..

Zarathu is totally correct in that thread when he called you out on your claim to be new at astrology, and that this is all a joke to you. Lots of members really have given you a lot of information yet you still seek more and demand everyone to tell you what you want to hear NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas 
So what if I am not new to this? I just wanted some free expert advice so what's the problem bob?

[Zarathu]
Yeah.... this is eaxctly what I'm talking about, dude. It makes it seem like this is all about your personal amusement, when there are astrologers here spending a huge amount of their personal time on you thinking that you are being honest with your comments. Interestingly enough, you don't seem to be showing a lot of personal magnetism .......here.

The answer as to why you are cocky, prideful, arrogant, is more clear in all of your posts than in your natal chart.

vitas

"We all" merely replied to your questions on aspects that you seem to connect to magnetism. This thread was started BY YOU, 'Understanding my magnetism, please help me"

And some of your replies in that thread indicate your infatuation with what you think is magnetism:

And you wanted it just to keep going..stringing everyone along:

Zarathu is totally correct in that thread when he called you out on your claim to be new at astrology, and that this is all a joke to you. Lots of members really have given you a lot of information yet you still seek more and demand everyone to tell you what you want to hear NOW.

The answer as to why you are cocky, prideful, arrogant, is more clear in all of your posts than in your natal chart.

That was a different time, don't judge me based on my past posts and don't act as if you know me either... So what if I want to know more about my magnetism it fascinates me this whole astrology & metaphysical subjects... And no I am not taking this as a joke either...

anjelik

That was a different time, don't judge me based on my past posts and don't act as if you know me either... So what if I want to know more about my magnetism it fascinates me this whole astrology & metaphysical subjects... And no I am not taking this as a joke either...

I think you can certainly judge people based on their past posts. That is essentially judging someone based on their actions. If the person never evolves, then there is a problem. You can look at my posts and the main focus is usually a relationship of mine. It wouldn't be far off for someone here to say that relationships and love have been a very important factor in my adult life. I think the issue here with you is that you refuse to grab a mirror and take a hard look at yourself and flaws. The reason others perceive you a certain way is because that is the energy that you are projecting. You sound really immature and ridiculously self-absorbed. Typical NYC man :lol:

Cactus

A different time? It was a bit more than a MONTH ago.

Anjelik is right. It seems like we are judging you. But I think we aren't, it's just that we have no choice but to merely go by what you have written, what you have provided to us in your posts, which are filled with all of the words in title of this thread.

There have been many rude sand demanding statements in your posts and not much (a few times but not much) thanks or true appreciation.

Perhaps if you study astrology first THEN apply it to your chart you would be better off.

I do wish you well and hope you see the positives in yourself without needing others to tell you.

vitas

I think you can certainly judge people based on their past posts. That is essentially judging someone based on their actions. If the person never evolves, then there is a problem. You can look at my posts and the main focus is usually a relationship of mine. It wouldn't be far off for someone here to say that relationships and love have been a very important factor in my adult life. I think the issue here with you is that you refuse to grab a mirror and take a hard look at yourself and flaws. The reason others perceive you a certain way is because that is the energy that you are projecting. You sound really immature and ridiculously self-absorbed. Typical NYC man :lol:

Judging someone based on their own post is pretty stupid & foolish, perhaps you need to learn how to be less judgmental and open minded, I'm far from immature but self absorbed? perhaps a bit, I have leo in the fifth house trining ascendant so blame it on that. Issues reflecting back? LOL @ giving me a psycho analysis, you don't qualify and if any of you don't have anything productive or nice things to say then get out of my thread....

A different time? It was a bit more than a MONTH ago.

Anjelik is right. It seems like we are judging you. But I think we aren't, it's just that we have no choice but to merely go by what you have written, what you have provided to us in your posts, which are filled with all of the words in title of this thread.

There have been many rude sand demanding statements in your posts and not much (a few times but not much) thanks or true appreciation.

Perhaps if you study astrology first THEN apply it to your chart you would be better off.

I do wish you well and hope you see the positives in yourself without needing others to tell you.

A month ago exactly, like I said it's in the past & I don't have to be thankful to a forum that keeps attacking me/patronizing me or judging me on a constant basis...

wilsontc

Staff member
closing this thread

All,

I am closing this thread since it has completely moved away from astrology and simply become a posting of opinions. Since the opinions all relate directly to the OP's original question, I am not deleting the thread.

Closing down,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.