When will he give me Feedback if we will be together and how will be his question

When will he give me Feedback if he could Image a relationship and how will be the ou

Hello everybody

Like my other Post about this guy.. i asked question when will he give Feedback if he could Image a relationship with me and how will be the outcome

I think its that he is mercury. We started having love Affair round 2 month ago. (Sun / mercury connection), then he got got Problems at work.. (mercury opposition saturn)

Moon as Co significator is in his 3rd house and will make a sextil to mercury so he will be thinking about me and what we have talked?

But there is no connection to Venus (me). Only from moon to Venus.. so it may be a no?

I would be very happy about your help.

Best regards

Last edited:

Kite

Re: When will he give me Feedback if he could Image a relationship and how will be th

If he is Mercury than it's a bust because Mercury is Combust. L1 and L7 are separating and now L1 is in her Fall/Depression. It doesn't look good for positive feedback. Also, not getting and feedback is still feedback.

AW041

Why is he Mercury? Unless I’m missing something here.
In my humble opinion if a guy has to think about getting into a relationship, then you may want to reconsider being with him.