Was it the end?

butterfly666999

Hello everyone!
I feel very confused about my relationship. I had a misunderstanding and an argument with my friend. He started ignoring me without claryfing anything. Is it the end of our relationship or temporary misunderstanding. I feel very confused and don`t know what conclusion to make about it.
Could you please help me.

Attachments

• horar-29.07.2015.gif
    horar-29.07.2015.gif
    65.6 KB · Views: 24

urano

mmm...a very early Asc. in the Via Combusta, Saturn in the 1st, Mars in fall and Venus void of course in fall as well and retro... :w00t:

Search quickly a clarification, it's an advice :smile:

butterfly666999

Hello, Urano. Thank you very much for your reply and advice. I was looking for clarification, but he ignores me and didn`t reply me. That`s why I ask is it the end or not.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone!
I feel very confused about my relationship. I had a misunderstanding and an argument with my friend. He started ignoring me without claryfing anything. Is it the end of our relationship or temporary misunderstanding. I feel very confused and don`t know what conclusion to make about it.
Could you please help me.
I do not see much opportunity for you to connect again with your friend. Your significators are Mars for you and friend is Merc. There is no aspect between you since you are one sign apart. This makes the two of you averse by aspect--do not see the other's viewpoint. You as Moon are in your detriment so not doing well in this matter. Moon also is averse to friend Merc.

Matters are not fully developed yet as shown by early rising point, but I am not encouraged about a favorable outcome based on this chart.