A Special Child of the Sikh Community.

piercethevale

Namaste.I'm not a Vedic astrologer. While I am a nearly life long yogi [since 1968] and am of the Sanatan Dharm in my own American way. I have never had the chance to study many things I would've liked to before my time is up here. Vedic Astrology is one of those things but I've spent the last 27 years studying Occidental Astrology, and I can't see where I'll have a full grasp on that before my demise...as it's going I'll have, at best, a couple of fingers wrapped around it..but a full grasp? No.

About 6 years ago while I was living in a hotel, temporarily, [it was only to be for a few months, it turned out to be a few years] I had another yogi for a neighbor. Suryakant, is his name, and he was one of the very first instructors of TM for the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, here in the US. He became a chela of Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas of the Mahakundalini Order in 1979 when Dhyanyogi came to California at 101 years of age.We lived there in that hotel as neighbors for almost 4 years.

The rooms that are for let are all upstairs and there is a restaurant and a tavern on the first floor of that old historic building, that is part of the historic district of the town, and as such, it draws a fair amount of tourists and people at leisure.
During that time we lived there, in 2006, we met a Sikh, not born in the United States but a resident, and he lived somewhere nearby with his wife and son. We got to see him at lest once a month for awhile and would often get into philosophical and spiritual discussions among us.
One day he asked if we would mind seeing something, on a video tape He had made on his camcorder, and asked that it be kept in confidence. We agreed and we went up to my room, as I had a vhs player at the time, and so we watched it.
He had filmed his son opening presents for an American style celebration of Christmas and the boy was sitting by himself next to a fireplace with his back to it and to his right. In the fireplace, that had a couple or three small logs across two andirons, there was a medium to small sized fire ablaze. The boy was opening a present, tearing the ribbon off and the paper, and then there was a loud 'POP' that came out of the fire, as a log is oft to do when it burns, and the boy just slightly turned his head, toward the fire, and said, "Who's that?"... He didn't say, 'What's that'?, mind you, but, "Who's that?"
His father mentioned this, remark of His son, to us as it was unfolding on the screen of my tv and then asked the two of us to look at the fire place and tell him if we saw anything.
Suryakant and I looked and then we looked at each other. I asked Suryakant if he saw what I did. He said He was seeing something but asked me to say what I saw first.
I saw, there in the flames, the face of Guru Nanak and He was reading the Granth, just like in the pictures of Him that I'd seen. The logs became the Granth, yet you could see they were still logs and hadn't moved or changed it was just that this apparition incorporated them into the visual image. Guru Nanak was part of the flames in the same way and you could see his garb, his beard...everything. Suryakant said; ''Yes, that's what I'm seeing too!"
The boy never turned towards the fire again for the next, 15 to, 20 seconds his father let the tape roll and then shut it off. He said there was no more to see and we could tell the apparition was beginning to fade.
His father told us that his wife, was way over to the other side of the fireplace when it happened and didn't have a view into the fireplace, and besides she, was intent on watching her son. He hadn't noticed it until he played the tape back later the next day. He too had been intent on watching the boy and keeping the shot in frame and in focus.
He asked me to do a natal chart and tell him what i saw in it of the child.
I believe Him to be something of a 'Golden One' in some way.
I'm keeping the birth location and names in confidence. the child is far from here nowadays and is being well cared for and under constant watch...for fear of antagonists. I have told this story to a few of the local Sikhs here in the Sacramento region. In nearby Yuba County there is the largest community of Sikhs in the United States and I have met some of the most spiritual and pious people among those of the community that I've ever met in my nearly 60 years...and in fact I would say the majority of people that I've met that fit that description are from that community.
I'm going to share the boys chart with birth location and date and time erased. One can figure out the day by the chart I'm sure but I've erased enough of the rest of the non essential data to keep the boys identity a secret. I've also erased the cadent and house lines and just left the axis...as I believe that should be sufficient for analysis.

I was wondering what you Vedic astrologers might see in the chart. If it 'jibes' with my own take on this boy.

the chart
Occidental & Vedic style.

Attachments

• Comet II.gif
    Comet II.gif
    70.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Comet Vedic chart.jpg
    Comet Vedic chart.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

piercethevale

Please share, birth date, time and location.

I explained that I can't do that for confidentiality reasons. I may have, in fact, already violated that agreement just by giving this much info out, but I followed my own intuition...I just pray it is the 'Higher Intuition'.

I don't know what all Vedic astrology analysis requires but I thought that what I've given would be enough...as it is all that I would require for what I do with 'Western Astrology.'
Regrettably, ptv

Nagarjuna

This native is Makara Lagna, Surya, Guru and Rahu in Mithuna; Vrishabhe Shukra, Budha, Shani; Kuja in Vrishchika; Chandra and Ketu in Dhanu, Purvashadha Nakshatra (1.37% left), born in Sacramento, Ca. Saturn, Venus Mercury in Taur is a good configuration, however it is bad configured with Mars. Jupiter is in the 6th house, so the honest people, the priests or simply the formal religious organisms will hate him. Full Moon, lord of 7th and 5th is in 12th with Ketu. Interesting chart!

Ryan Kurczak

Thank you for reminding me. I was asking only because, the divisional charts are very important in this regard, and while they (15 of them) can be calculated by hand, its much easier to have a computer do it. The Rashi or main horoscope can show the general path, but it is the divisional charts that show the results of that path and so are needed for that reason.

Again, thank you for reminding me.

I explained that I can't do that for confidentiality reasons. I may have, in fact, already violated that agreement just by giving this much info out, but I followed my own intuition...I just pray it is the 'Higher Intuition'.

I don't know what all Vedic astrology analysis requires but I thought that what I've given would be enough...as it is all that I would require for what I do with 'Western Astrology.'
Regrettably, ptv

piercethevale

[NOTE: Upon this endeavor to correct my prior posts, I wish to inform you all that I will proceed using the chart from astrodienst...as to the other chart which i have from 2006, it is not really a printed chart but one that I hand drew from a friends computer screen, as I did not have a computer before Aug 2006. If a member of the Sikh faith wishes to contact me for accurate birth location I will provide it if I am assured of the members genuineness. That would please me greatly...as now I'm a bit unsure of the hand drawn chart...and maybe together we can get to the 'bottom of this' and have it all straightened out. Namaste, ptv]

The Ascendant at 28* Capricorn 40' is in the 29th degree of Capricorn [I believe you all understand that there is no 00* of any Sign, and that a sign begins at 00* 00' 01" and goes to 30* 00' 00".
00* 00' 01" to 1* 00' 00" is the 1st degree as
29* 00' 01 to 30* 00' 00" is the 30th degree.]

The Ascendant is "WHO" the child is: [From Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala"}

[United States Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107
Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A [setting forth copyright owners' exclusive rights and visual artists' artistic rights], the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include.
the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
the nature of the copyrighted work;
the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.]

CAPRICORN 29° "A WOMAN READING TEA LEAVES.

KEYNOTE: The ability to see the Signature of hidden meaning in every occurrence drawing one's attention.

Man has always sought to interpret the meaning of events or situations which baffle him in terms of specific omens or "Signatures." The reading of tea leaves is only a commonplace modern version of a certain type of procedure used by priests of all ancient religions. The practice is based on a realization of "the relation of everything to everything else" — a definition of astrology given by Marc Jones. Dream interpretation in depth psychology belongs to the same category, as it is based upon the establishment of a close connection between the unconscious and the conscious. But in dream analysis the individual unconscious, at least at first, is mainly referred to, while in omens (or modern fortune-telling at its best) one relies upon the power of occult forces or entities to convey the information that will clarify confusing situations.

This fourth stage symbol can be referred to a specific "technique" of understanding or evaluation. What is implied is the ability not only to perceive the facts of everyday existence, but to see through these facts and discover how they are related to the realm of basic meanings or archetypal processes. This is essentially what is meant by true CLAIRVOYANCE, the capacity to see in everything the Signature of deeper realities."

Last edited:

piercethevale

This is what the Sabians say about, "WHERE-TO" this child is headed in life: [ibid.]

CANCER 29° "A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW-BORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES.

KEYNOTE: The intuitive weighing of alternatives.

This symbol seems to show that the "return to nature" pictured in the preceding symbol is only one of two possibilities. Somehow the repolarization of consciousness and life activities implied by that symbol may be more a dream or ideal than a practical reality. In any case, at this stage in the process of individualization two ways are open. The individual person may hesitate before making his decision. His "intuition" (the Muse) is able to show him what the choice is. Perhaps there can be a way of combining the two alternatives. But, as the next symbol implies, the one which in the end has the greatest appeal may not be the "nature" way. The "white boy" may rather bring the "Indian girl" [a Native American, my apologies to those of you that are Indian or of Indian ancestry...I am partially Native American ...about 1/64th, as I am to understand. ptv] to the city, as in Pocahontas' life story.

The fourth stage of this sequence of symbols reveals to us the pro and con operation of the mind when faced with a vital decision. Because it is the "Muse" that is doing the weighing, it is apparent that forces deeper or higher than the intellect are actually at work — the intuitive mind, or what Jung calls the "anima," i.e. the psychic function which relates ego-consciousness to the collective Unconscious. What we see happening, at the very threshold of a new cycle, is an INNER PRESENTATION OF ALTERNATIVES."

Last edited:

piercethevale

[This is unchanged, it was the correct sign and degree for the M.C. ptv]

The M.C. at the 21st of Scorpio is "HOW" this is to be achieved: ...{and it is in Sextile to the Asc. and trine to the Desc.!} [ibid.]

SCORPIO 21° "OBEYING HIS CONSCIENCE, A SOLDIER RESISTS ORDERS.

KEYNOTE: A readiness to face the results of a refusal to follow the authoritarian patterns of an aggressive society.

As a person finds himself involved in activities which are traditional in his particular culture... ...he often faces a conflict between his own... ...conscience [vs.] society. [Within this symbol] we find the individual asserting his own values, ... ...whatever the cost.

...The issue it presents is clear. Society in this situation seems to be all-powerful; yet the individual need not be spiritually bound, even if imprisoned. He still can display INNER FREEDOM and prove himself an 'individual.' "

Last edited:

piercethevale

[This remains unchanged as it is correct. ptv]

And the I.C. represents the "WHY" of his Dharma, that of the chart axis': [ibid.]

TAURUS 21* "A FINGER POINTING TO A LINE IN AN OPEN BOOK.

KEYNOTE: Learning to discern what in your culture and religion is meaningful to you personally.

[A Euro-American]...traditional practice, when one is in need of guidance, of opening at random a Sacred Book (for Christians, the Bible) and spontaneously placing one's finger on a paragraph. We are parts of a cultural-religious whole, ... [if one is] willing to submit...to the great meaning and destiny of the whole. ... ...the open mind can\ learn to detect "signatures" in many events which he has allowed to occur.

a person identifies himself with a...state of SUBSERVIENCE TO COLLECTIVE VALUES...[of the culture of his people and not the 'State'.]"

...more to follow... ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

[This remains unchanged, it is correct. ptv]

The 12th House cusp in Placidus we have found represents the individuals answer to the greatest problem facing the world society of Humankind. I feel it is important enough to reveal that the 12th House cusp is the 5th of Capricorn: {Please forgive me for not making the description of the symbol 'politically correct'. I am part Native American, Powhaton and Choctaw tribes. I actually find it quite honorable to have been so 'dubbed' by Columbus when he gazed upon the natives to have thought them to have been 'Indians'. I guess I should also add that I am half Italian. I do apologize to all for feeling a need to leave the description as it was published. Thanks, ptv}[ibid.]

"INDIANS ON THE WARPATH, WHILE SOME MEN ROW A WELL-FILLED CANOE, OTHERS IN IT PERFORM A WAR DANCE.

KEYNOTE: The mobilization of physical and emotional energies in a spirit of conquest.

War is often undertaken mainly to mobilize the common will and avoid individualistic disintegration. The "Indian Chief"...to arouse the war spirit... in order to more firmly establish his authority ...The group [or the nation] affirms its solidarity and unity of purpose by taking the offensive. ...
...This symbol...suggests that AGGRESSIVENESS may be a necessary ingredient in the activation of the potential of growth inherent in any [segment of a larger society]"

...more to follow... ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Part of Fortune, [please note that I only use the diurnal formula. It is the only one that does apply regardless if it is day or night. I have found that to be true and was confirmed upon it with the best clairvoyant that I personally know and whom to many will attest her accuracy in dealing with questions of what is and what was, of the past...the renowned, Clarisse Conner....and whom has become a good friend and a 'spiritual confidante, in the nearly ten years that I've known Her.] for the child comes to 04* Leo 51'
[ibid.]

LEO 5° "ROCK FORMATIONS TOWER OVER A DEEP CANYON.

KEYNOTE: The structuring power of elemental forces during the long cycle of planetary evolution.

Dwarfing the time allowed to individual human beings, the vast periods of geological evolution not only awe our imagination, but allow the slow yet magnificent work of elemental forces as they mold landscapes and canyons, rocks and mountains. This symbol points to our need to acquire a much vaster perspective on what we are able to do - and on our yearning for prolonged youth and our pride in masculine achievements. The works of nature should make us feel humble and help us to 'planetarize' our consciousness.

This first stage symbol concludes the first level sequence. It stands in broad pictorial contrast to the first, or rather it seeks to impress us with our vanity as creators of forms and mental achievers. To the dramatic and proud Leo type, it presents a picture of IMPERSONALITY."

Last edited:

piercethevale

[The symbols must be interpreted through the influence of whatever particular astrological part one is dealing with...which is the 'title' given to the part, although one has to be careful with Parts that are little known about and of little evidence for the title given it to be correct or is understood correctly. I have found a number of such so far in the last 10 years that I've really given a considerable amount of study to these. It's a work in progress and you'll find a thread dedicated to it in the 'Degree symbols sub-forum'. ]
The Part of Sudden Advancement, [i.e. Asc. + Part of Fortune - Saturn. It is what gives the individual a 'big leg up the ladder of success' as to completing their dharma this time around.] for the child is @ 23* Pisces 58', that is the 24th degree of Pisces: [ibid.]

PISCES 24* "ON A SMALL ISLAND SURROUNDED BY THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE SEA, PEOPLE ARE SEEN LIVING IN CLOSE INTERACTION.

KEYNOTE: The need to consciously accept one's own personal limitations in order to concentrate one's energies and to live a centered and fulfilled life.

This symbol tells us that the first duty of any man or woman is to be truly what he or she is as an individual. But this individual has a particular dharma, i.e. a place and function in a vaster whole. ... ...all eventually will come to realize their oneness within the whole Earth, which includes everything. An appropriate Keyword would be CENTRALIZATION."

...next, the Part of [Spiritual] Inheritance and Legacy...

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Part of [Spiritual] Inheritance and Legacy {Asc. + Moon - Saturn} for this chart calculates to: [ibid.]

VIRGO 10° "TWO HEADS LOOKING OUT AND BEYOND THE SHADOWS.

KEYNOTE: The growth of true understanding, born out of the transcendence of duality even while immersed in the world of duality.

The mind...[sees a] world of conflicts, [of] oppositions and duality. Yet when [one realizes that] the opposites are complementary aspects of the one Reality which sustains and encompasses all dualistic modes of existence, they are able then to look away from internal conflicts ... realize the One Consciousness-Force, not in Itself ...but as the Creative Unity, the New God, Ishvara, source of a new cycle of manifestation. ...

...the SELF-TRANSCENDING ACTIVITY OF THE MIND."

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, one more...then it will have to wait till later for me to return to this.
The Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] for this chart comes to 14* Taurus 26'. the 15th of Taurus [Rudhyar called the middle of the four fixed signs as, "The Gates of the Avatars"...He studied the philosophy of the Sanatan Dharm and the writings and work of Carl Jung. {The following is an excerpt from wikipedia on Dane, As wikipedia is not copyrighted material the 100 word limit does not apply here. Thank you. ptv}]

"Dane Rudhyar was born in Paris on March 23, 1895. At the age of 12, a severe illness and surgery disabled him, and he turned to music and intellectual development to compensate for his lack of physical agility. He studied at the Sorbonne, University of Paris (graduating at the age of 16), and at the Paris Conservatoire. His early ventures into philosophy and his association with the artistic community in Paris led to his conviction that all existence is cyclical in character. Influenced by Nietzsche as a youth, Rudhyar visioned himself as a "seed man" of new age cultural evolution.
In November 1916, Rudhyar's music brought him to New York City, where his orchestral arrangements and original compositions were performed on April 4, 1917 at a performance of Métachorie by the New York Metropolitan Opera. This was one of the first polytonal pieces of music performed in the United States. He also met Sasaki Roshi, one of the early Japanese Zen teachers in America, who led him in the study of Oriental philosophy and occultism. During this period from 1917 to 1919, spent partly in New York City, partly in Canada, and partly in Philadelphia he adopted the name "Rudhyar" a cognate of several attractive Sanskrit words including the name of the god Rudra. His interest was further stimulated by his association with Theosophy, which began when he was asked to compose music for a production at the society's headquarters in Los Angeles in 1920. Rudhyar became a naturalized citizen of the United States in 1926. He stayed in California (often commuting to New York) through the 1920s and in 1930 married Marla Contento, secretary to independent Theosophist Will Levington Comfort. Comfort introduced Rudhyar to Marc Edmund Jones, who in turn introduced him to astrology. Rudhyar received mimeographed lessons on astrology from Jones.
Rudhyar learned astrology during a period when he was also studying the psychological writings of Carl G. Jung, and he began to think in terms of bringing astrology and Jungian psychology together.... Rudyar also cites Jan Smut's book Holism and Evolution as an influence. The marriage between astrology and depth-psychology overcame some basic problems, including astrology's deterministic approach to life and the trouble of designating an agreeable agent to produce the astrological effects. Rudhyar postulated that the stars did not cause the effects seen in human life but were pictures synchronistically aligned to human beings. They detailed psychological forces working in individuals, but did not override human freedom in responding to those forces, he said. At first he called his new interpretation "harmonic astrology" and as the ideas matured renamed it "humanistic astrology," the subject of his monumental volume, The Astrology of Personality, published in 1936.
[Which was voted as one of "The One Hundred Greatest Books of the 20th Century", by the New York Times in 2000.] A friend, Theosophist Alice A. Bailey (the person who invented the term New Age), encouraged the development of his thought and published his book on her press, Lucis Publishing. His initial writings were regular articles in Paul Clancy's magazine American Astrology and Grant Lewi's Horoscope Magazine.

Over the next two decades Rudhyar continued to write and lecture on astrology, but while he was honored within the astrological community he was little known outside of it. It was not until the 1970s, as the New Age movement emerged, that major publishing houses discovered him and began to publish his writings: among the first was The Practice of Astrology, published in 1970 by Penguin Books. "

The Part of Destiny: [ibid.]

TAURUS 15° "HEAD COVERED WITH A RAKISH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, A MAN BRAVES A STORM.

KEYNOTE: The courage needed to meet the crises precipitated by social ambition. ...

...The storm may be within him, or it may attack his social status. He is ready to face it daringly. This shows a willingness to accept crises and to go through them — and therefore great character, [the humus from] which a higher kind of consciousness may develop....

...[This symbol suggests arising to another higher] level at which the individual who has learned from experience [thus by doing so] demonstrates a truly mature mind. What is revealed here is CHARACTER under adverse circumstances."

Notice in the chart that Pluto is Quintile Uranus, and Uranus is trine to both Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter is in turn Bi-Quintile to the M.C. and Mercury Bi-Quintile to the Asc. I have found that Bi-Quintiles {as well as Semi-Quintiles} to be very profoundly of affect, as Dane describes them to be...I don't know a thing about how the Vedic school of Astrology regards them. If anyone would be more curious about these I very much encourage the reading of Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Rael's book " Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Aprroach"

Last edited:

piercethevale

This native is Makara Lagna, Surya, Guru and Rahu in Mithuna; Vrishabhe Shukra, Budha, Shani; Kuja in Vrishchika; Chandra and Ketu in Dhanu, Purvashadha Nakshatra (1.37% left), born in Sacramento, Ca. Saturn, Venus Mercury in Taur is a good configuration, however it is bad configured with Mars. Jupiter is in the 6th house, so the honest people, the priests or simply the formal religious organisms will hate him. Full Moon, lord of 7th and 5th is in 12th with Ketu. Interesting chart!
And there was an eclipse that day...I'm going to do the Part of Hyleg as I have never determined that. I didn't know enough about it back in 2006. That is Asc. + the Full or New Moon prior to birth - Natal Moon. This should be interesting...and then I quit for the rest of the day. Time for my Surya Pujas. Om Surya Namah OM
Om Sat Nam, Prema Nam,
Hare Krishna Hare Rama OM

piercethevale

[This original text remains unchanged, it is correct, but I have added a few notations and also included the chart for the Hyleg event which was the Full Moon the morning of the same day. ptv]

The Full Moon was @ 13* Capricorn 39' and thus the Part of Hyleg is 21* Capricorn 57', that is the 22nd degree of Capricorn. Interestingly, in synastry with the boy, that is conj my my Part of Faith @ 21* Cap. 04' and the degree next to my Part of Eros @ 22* Cap. 54' [which is within one degree of orb, in the 23rd of Capricorn] His Venus @ 00* Gemini 32' is almost [which, by the way for anyone of you that may find it interesting, is the same sign and degree of the zodiac that is the "Hermetic Lot of Courage", also known as the "Part of Mars", that I have determined is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth from a chart I produced and I am 99.9% confidant that it is correct...but am ...and maybe I should ask you members that are Jyotish astrologers to see what your opinion of that chart is....I believe I will start a thread on that in this forum, that is if none of you object. I do believe Him to have been an Avatar and an 'Ascended Being on a 'par' with Lord Rama {as it was described to me by my most trustworthy clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner as: "They are as like as being one with the same 'rainbow', different colours but of the same 'rainbow'"}. I also believe Krishna and Christ to be one and the same name for the same precept/principle as almost all European languages have Sanskrit as their common 'Mother Tongue', and thus, ...imho... Yeshu'a became 'One' with Krishna in consciousness.] conj. my natal Jupiter @ 29* Taurus 25'. His natal Neptune @ 08* Aquarius 01' is conj. my Hermetic Lot of Courage @ 08* Aquar. 04' [a wonderful symbol for the lads" Neptune], His Uranus and Lilith @ 24* Aquarius 42' are conj. my natal Moon @ 24* Aquar. 03' and I.C 24* Aquar. 21'. in the 25th degree of Aquarius [another great symbol for this lad...imho...it's symbol, "A BUTTERFLY WITH THE RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED. KEYNOTE: The capacity to develop the rational and fully conscious aspect of the mind ahead of normal evolution." and was summated in definition by Dane Rudhyar's 'Keywords', in bold type, as, "the results of a TRANSMUTATION OF EMOTIONAL ENERGIES..]. His South Node, i.e. Ketu, of the Moon @ 06* Capricorn 23' is conj. my Part of Hyleg @ 06* Cap. 07' and his Sun @ 14* Cancer 10', summated in definition by Rudhyar as; "... perhaps the keynote of American life: the MATERIALIZATION OF THE SPIRITUAL". is conj. by 01* 09' of orb, to my natal Uranus [which at 15* Cancer 19' and is also my Part of Hidden Identity or Oration, or Influence {Asc. + Saturn - Moon} @ 15* Cancer 23', and is its' Sabian symbol; [ibid.] "A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK". Which I take as a 'sign' that I was born to understand and work with the Sabian symbols, considering what Rudhyar titled his book as.].

The Part of Hyleg for him in the 22nd* of Capricorn: [ibid]

"BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY, A GENERAL REVEALS NOBILITY OF CHARACTER.

KEYNOTE: The realization that one may grow through defeat as well as, and perhaps more than, through success.

[Though the symbol for the previous degree at the 21st of Capricorn represented group dynamisn and a culturally] drive toward success in culturally organized collective endeavors, this one presents us with the possibility of turning apparent external defeat into an inner spiritual achievement. ... ...Much depends on the quality of the will and the inner integrity of the person.

...the spiritual life is always paradoxical. The great sinner can become the most renowned saint, and a medieval Pope a criminal. What matters most always is INNER STRENGTH."

[The Hyleg event chart for the child.}

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_264_sikh_child_hyleg_event_hp.48339.19973.gif
    astro_w2gw_264_sikh_child_hyleg_event_hp.48339.19973.gif
    64.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

piercethevale

[The original text was correct but I have now given the entire text of the Sabian symbol, and added a bit of notation. ptv]

[His natal Neptune @ 08* Aquarius 01' 01" 'rx' is in the 9th degree of Aquarius: {Which is conjunct my 'Hermetic Lot of Courage' also know as the 'Part of Mars', @ 08* Aquarius 04'}
[ibid.]

AQUARIUS 9° "A FLAG IS SEEN TURNING INTO AN EAGLE.

KEYNOTE: The dynamic incorporation of new social values in individuals who exemplify the spiritual potential and greatest significance of these values.

This symbol nearly duplicates the one for Sagittarius 12°, but in this five-fold sequence it has a somewhat different meaning — especially since the last term of the mysterious transformation (i.e. the crowing of the eagle in chanticleer's fashion) is omitted. All that is implied here is the vitalization of a powerful symbol, its embodiment in a living reality, i.e. in a person able to fly in consciousness to the highest spiritual realm. The archetype is given living substance and wings. The Image has become a Power.

This fourth stage symbol, as usual, gives us a technical suggestion. To "see" the new archetype, to perceive the new standard of value with one's mind is not enough. The seer must become the doer. The impersonal is dynamized and brought into focus. We have here the ACTING OUT of the vision."

Last edited:

piercethevale

[The original text was correct, but I have now included the entire text for the symbol for the 25th degree of Aquarius, and a more complete chart in that it includes 'Lilith', of which, I don't know if Jyotish astrology recognizes as being valid, and the few asteroids that are believed by some modern 'Occidental' astrologers, although I don't use them as they haven't been proven to me to be of any affect but I am, presently, partial to Chiron. As to 'Eris' and 'Parsival', I find them of interest, that's all. Since I plan of keeping this one for my files I figured that I'd just post this chart and let you all ignore what is of no concern or interest to you. Thank you, ptv]

His Uranus @ 24* Aquar. 18' 'rx' and Lilith @ 24* Aquar. 42', are in the 25th degree of Aquarius: [It also happens to be the same degree and sign as my Moon, @ 24* Aquar. 03' and the I.C., or nadir, of my natal chart @ 24* Aquar. 21'. ptv] [ibid.]

AQUARIUS 25° "A BUTTERFLY WITH THE RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED.

KEYNOTE: The capacity to develop the rational and fully conscious aspect of the mind ahead of normal evolution.

What seems implied is a kind of mutation, and more specifically the special development of whatever is symbolized by the "right side" of the organism. Here, however, the spiritual body (the butterfly) is what the Image represents. A strong process of conscious individualization is suggested, perhaps at the expense of the instinctual-emotional aspect of the personality (its "left side").

This last symbol fittingly concludes this sixty-fifth sequence, which began with "A disappointed woman . . ." The five-fold set deals with the management of human energies at the emotional level; here management means overcoming — this, on the basis of negative or ego-challenging experiences. This fifth symbol refers thus to the results of a TRANSMUTATION OF EMOTIONAL ENERGIES."

Attachments

• Comet___additional.jpg
    Comet___additional.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

piercethevale

[The original post was correct, but I have now included the entire text for the Sabian symbol and a notation. ptv]

His Pluto, @ 13* Sagittarius 07' 14" 'rx', is in the 14th degree of Sagittarius [Which happened to be Dane Rudhyar's Asc.]

[ibid.]

SAGITTARIUS 14* "THE GREAT PYRAMID AND THE SPHINX.

KEYNOTE: The enduring power of occult knowledge and of its quasi-divine Custodians, "Seed-men" of a previous cycle of existence.

The belief in an Original Tradition based on the perfect knowledge of the archetypal principles and forms which underlie all manifestations of life on this Earth (and by extension in the cosmos) is deeply rooted in man's consciousness. The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx are witnesses to such a Tradition, especially for the Western world. The symbol implies that such an archetypal knowledge remains the foundation upon which men's minds can still build solid and valid formulations, as new evolutionary developments are pending. This fourth stage symbol suggests that this occult knowledge and the traditional process of acquiring it is still available, and that by accepting their principles modern man can best meet the challenge of our present world crisis. The symbol, interpreted from a personal point of view, points to the greatness of a Soul's past achievements and the value of trying to re-evoke this past. What is revealed is THE POWER OF SPIRITUAL ANCESTRY."

Last edited:

piercethevale

I wish to give the symbols for the rest of the Planets and the Luminaries and a few more Arabic Parts/Astrological Parts.

Although, first off, I have to bring up a disturbing and most aggravating topic. It's that the chart I cast at astrodienst in 2006 is now different by that same computer ephemeris. [This has been some sort of 'Bone of Contention' between them and myself for some weeks now. They claim they haven't changed anything and 'Don't see it' when I present past and present charts to them and point out the differences.]
So I'm going to give this childs full info, as I have been reassured that as long as no names are used He is relatively safe and the families security is not compromised.
The following are the Hose cusps I was given in 2006 for this child. Please note the differences in the Asc./Desc. and I.C./M.C.

Asc./Desc 28* Capricorn/Cancer 50'
2nd/8th 13 Virgo/Pisces 31*
3rd'9th 22* Aries/Libra 18*
I.C./M.C. 20* Taurus/Scorpio 43'
5th/11th 13* Gemini/Sag. 17'
6th/12th 04* Cancer/Capricorn 24'

...from what I can tell all planetary and everything else is the same on the two charts.

This does change the degree for the Part of Fortune and that of the Part of Hyleg though.
As this changes the Part of Fortune to 05* Leo 01', I'm just going to let that stand as is since these precepts represented by the symbols morph from one into the next...it's a gradual transformation not one that is sudden and abrupt...although I figure that most all of you in this forum would figure that yourselves...I just wanted to affirm that.
The Part of Destiny changes by 06' [lower] and the symbolism remains the same, of course.
The Part of Hyleg does change significantly and it becomes 22* Capricorn 07' and that is a different symbolism than the one I gave.

23rd degree of Capricorn: [ibid.]

"A SOLDIER RECEIVING TWO AWARDS FOR BRAVERY IN COMBAT.

KEYNOTE: The reward offered by society for the fulfillment of individual responsibility.

The fact that "two" awards are emphasized makes us believe that this may refer subtly to the recognition by the community that, whether he succeeded or failed, an individual who discharged his duty nobly under unusual circumstances is entitled to the respect and appreciation of the collectivity he served so well. What is implied here is a constant give-and-take between society and the individual person. Each one should be able to trust the other. ...
...The Keyword here is RECOMPENSE..."

[...And yet another symbol incorporating something of 'Soldiery'...that's why I thought six years ago that the boys future had 'Military Leader' written all over it. ...and was awaiting to see if any of the Vedic astrologers here were going to say whether they see this too, in the Vedic methods and understanding....]

Last edited: