5 planets in 5th house but moon in 12th.Sirius conjunct my Asc?Please take a look.

starchaser

Hello guys!I'm not an astrologer but i know some things about astrology.I like to learn more & more so i decided to become a member of this really cool place! I'd really like people with more knowledge than me about astrology to tell me an opinion/review about my natal chart if possible :)

Just a few things about me..i'm paralyzed since i was 8 months old but i was really full of hope for life.I was a very good student & i made it to pass the exams to medical school with a really high rank.I'm a medical student now and because of my paralysis i'm thinking to follow psychiatry that doesn't need me to move my body.Do you guys think i'd be a good psychiatrist according to my natal chart?Also i've always had a huge love for the arts could i ever do something related to it too?Could my 5 planets in 5th house help this direction?Is moon in 12th house very bad?And is my Ascendant supposed to conjunct the fixed star Sirius?

Date of birth: 28/11/1985, Time: 19:38, Place: Athens,Greece

Thanks in advance :love:

Natal chart:
Sun Sagittarius 6.27
Moon Gemini 19.36
Mercury Sagittarius 6.52 R
Venus Scorpio 23.58
Mars Libra 20.04
Jupiter Aquarius 11.59
Saturn Sagittarius 1.24
Uranus Sagittarius 17.30
Neptune Capricorn 2.22
Pluto Scorpio 5.55
Lilith Taurus 19.59
Asc node Taurus 8.54

Ascendant Cancer 13.44
II Leo 3.55
III Leo 26.54
IV Virgo 25.27
V Scorpio 1.04
VI Sagittarius 9.30
VII Capricorn 13.44
VIII Aquarius 3.55
IX Aquarius 26.54
Midheaven Pisces 25.27
XI Taurus 1.04
XII Gemini 9.30

Sun in V
Moon in XII
Mercury in V
Venus in V
Mars in IV
Jupiter in VIII
Saturn in V
Uranus in VI
Neptune in VI
Pluto in V
Lilith in XI
Asc node in XI

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_2ast_01_vanessa.29064.5832.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_vanessa.29064.5832.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

bittermoon

At the top of this section, there's a whole bunch of stickies explaining some of the basics, including how to post a chart.

bittermoon

Better to download it, as you don't really want anybody poking around in your astro.com account as well as links tend to expire.

I've attached your chart here. I will have a look at it later when I have more time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 42

starchaser

Better to download it, as you don't really want anybody poking around in your astro.com account as well as links tend to expire.

I've attached your chart here. I will have a look at it later when I have more time.

Oh thank you so much :) i'm a newbie on this site so your help is more than important to me!!! :) :)

bittermoon

Interesting that your MC is in Pisces. I would describe this placement as classic for a medical career. Its modern ruler, Neptune is in the 6th, the house of service. Coupled with that Cancer AC as is often the case, it's easy to see how some sort of counseling or other way of helping others is an obvious fit.

To me, the focus in your chart is your Moon. I am curious though how that 12th house Moon in Gemini is working out for you. Especially since it's also your chart ruler. Moon in Gemini is indicative of a fast learner, quick, alert, but also changeable and might have trouble focusing on one thing for an extended period of time. Having it in the 12th house is in an indication of an intuitive, dreamy nature, could be 'shy' and there could be a strong need to be alone in order to recharge.

The opposition to Uranus indicates more restlessness and instability and yet, it is part of grand trine together with Mars (assertive energy) and Jupiter (expansion) which provides for easy flowing energy.

It would be interesting to hear somebody more experienced comment on this.

starchaser

Interesting that your MC is in Pisces. I would describe this placement as classic for a medical career. Its modern ruler, Neptune is in the 6th, the house of service. Coupled with that Cancer AC as is often the case, it's easy to see how some sort of counseling or other way of helping others is an obvious fit.

To me, the focus in your chart is your Moon. I am curious though how that 12th house Moon in Gemini is working out for you. Especially since it's also your chart ruler. Moon in Gemini is indicative of a fast learner, quick, alert, but also changeable and might have trouble focusing on one thing for an extended period of time. Having it in the 12th house is in an indication of an intuitive, dreamy nature, could be 'shy' and there could be a strong need to be alone in order to recharge.

The opposition to Uranus indicates more restlessness and instability and yet, it is part of grand trine together with Mars (assertive energy) and Jupiter (expansion) which provides for easy flowing energy.

It would be interesting to hear somebody more experienced comment on this.

Thank you very much for everything :biggrin: Well isn't it also "weird" that the ruler of 12th (Mercury) is in 5th in conjunction with sun (& saturn if i'm not mistaken)?

Last edited:

R4VEN

Please guys read my natal chart :) Is there something so wrong with it?:eek:
starchaser, on this forum you have to be patient!!:ninja:
People are free to reply - or not - and that has nothing to do with you or your chart. It is about time constraints, people's work and family commitments, etc. We are all people with lives who are giving our expertise freely, so...................................

Firstly, career-wise, as bittermoon has said, helping others in a service-based career is ideal. Medicine, counseling, anything health and body-related would suit you. Cancer ASC is a nurturing and helping-others kind of energy; Cancer rising people are quite caring/mothering/nurturing towards the people they care about, and other people would find it comfortable to confide in you. Your Moon in the 12th house is also very sensitive - along with Chiron in the 12th house. Those with Chiron in the 12th have the ability to `sense' hurt and pain in others. This is an unconscious ability, and your intellect is bypassed when relating to people in this way.

You have a Grand Trine in air signs - this involves your Moon in Gemini, Jupiter in Aquarius in the 8th, and Mars in Libra in the 4th house.
http://www.myastrologybook.com/grand-trine-planetary-pattern-astrology.htm
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandtrine_kite.shtml
This indicates a good intellect, a gift with learning, words and ideas, communication, as well as (in your case) an ability to `look into' the depths and the core of people's behaviour and motivations. You also have Pluto trine Jupiter, which an astrologer recently told me harnesses the ability to `make things happen' just by thinking about it. I am not sure if this works as easily as that, but you have to be careful what you wish for all the same.

You appear to be on the right track where your career aspirations are concerned. You will need to be open later in your life - perhaps from August 2027 on (when transiting Uranus begins to enter your 12th house, then forms conjunctions with your natal Chiron and Moon, and opposes your natal Uranus) for a change in how you wish to use your skills. I suspect that you have a deep well of intuitive abilities which will only be satisfied by psychiatry for just so long. Eventually I can see that you have your own uniques gifts for healing others which will be shown to you as you approach 40. Once you pass 40-42 you will no longer be satisfied with the mundane.

As for the arts, you have almost all your personal planets in the 5th house - which is to do with expression of the self. You are free to pick and choose here. Mars in Libra also supports self-expression through words. Sun and Mercury's close conjunction also supports expressing yourself in some way. Given Sun & Mercury are in Sagittarius you may like to try lots of different forms of expression to see what fits for you.

starchaser

Hey R4ven!!!!!Thank you so very much for your reply :) I'm sorry for my lack of patience, actually i'm new here and i don't know how this place works yet but now that i know i promise to change this.And of course i know that people are free to not reply i really didn't mean to sound like i demand others to do what i want :eek: I'm sorry :)

Your interpretation is really helpful,i can see a lot of truth in it! I have 2 questions: What do you mean when you say " Once you pass 40-42 you will no longer be satisfied with the mundane."?What do you mean by "mundane"? And if you or anyone else knows, how could my Moon opposite Uranus in the middle of the Grand Trine be interpreted?

Thank you again for everything R4ven :D

starchaser

Here's my natal chart with asteroids (1) & more aspects + some fixed stars (2) :)

Attachments

• astro_2ast_01_vanessa.29064.5832.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_vanessa.29064.5832.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

R4VEN

Sorry, you're right - Jupiter square Pluto.......... strong views about the law, right and wrong, could be power-tripping if not careful, can be impatient :whistling:

What I mean by `mundane' (sorry........ that was my judgement about medicine and psychiaty) is a traditional and expected path, as in when a person wants to help others, immediately we think of nursing, medicine, social work - which to me are `traditional' paths. Having said that, I think that to begin with the traditional is good. This way you get a good overview of how this sytem of healing works. As you get older and gain broad experience with different types of people, and different conditions, I suspect you will no longer be fully satisfied with the `talking cures'. There are ways of getting underneath the words to find the truth of what it happening for someone. This is where `helping others' gets really interesting. And this is where the alternative types of healing come in. If this is to be part of your career path you will know this when the time comes.

The Moon-Uranus opposition is a changeable and active configuration, so you should learn all you can about it in order to harness the energy it gives you. (My 68-yr-old brother has this - with Moon in Scorpio - and he is a dynamo. He is also very, very bright, and I think this has something to do with him being able to tap into his mental and emotional energy.)
Notice the configuration of Jupiter, Uranus and Mars. This is called a Talent Triangle.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5967.html
It seems to speak of an ability which can be developed during your life, but I think you have to consciously work at this - not sure about that. It appears that Uranus - and its aspects to other planets - is significant in assisting the accessing of your Grand Air Trine.

R4VEN

The Kite is the shape created when the Talent Triangle `sits' on one face of the Grand Trine. If you look at the whole configuration it is shaped like a kite.