This forum opened my eyes to not taking vaccines

Osamenor

Staff member
CA is a big state, and populous centers tend to run blue. The republican discourse especially where racially tinged or unconscious of differing life paths just doesn’t fly well. It’s unfortunate, as California Democrat’s’ profligate spending hardly reflects the utopian ideals of the party’s brain trust - it’s mostly gone to swelling the bureaucracy.

Actually, California Democrats as a group tend to be fiscally conservative. The fate of the ballot propositions in the latest election is evidence of that. Californians voted overwhelmingly against propositions that would have cost the state heavily. But at the same time, California Democrats tend to be socially liberal.

That's the voters, not necessarily the legislators (although the last few treasurers have been fiscally conservative). Still, it's proof that socially liberal doesn't always mean profligate spender.

Osamenor

Staff member
And on the original subject of this thread: California liberals have their own set of anti-vaxxers. They're the reason why, a few years back, the state clamped down on vaccine exemptions.

Not all anti-vaxxers are conservative. Many are not.

katydid

I haven't seen any articles about California's vote results being fraudulent. Any links about it?

Why would you see any articles? Mainstream News is the spokesperson for the Dems. And Social Media blocks any mention of fraud, pretending they are the truth tellers, instead of LEFT wing censors.

Did you watch any of the Congressional Hearings or the Senate Hearings with the eyewitness testimony, listing the fraud? If not, you wouldn't see any articles or TV becAuse they refused to cover any of it.

david starling

Why would you see any articles? Mainstream News is the spokesperson for the Dems. And Social Media blocks any mention of fraud, pretending they are the truth tellers, instead of LEFT wing censors.

Did you watch any of the Congressional Hearings or the Senate Hearings with the eyewitness testimony, listing the fraud? If not, you wouldn't see any articles or TV becAuse they refused to cover any of it.

Well, the real question is, how to avoid suspicion of fraud in the first place. That problem has to be solved before 2024.

But, objectively speaking, even if I preferred Trump would win, the fraud allegations aren't going to change the outcome.

The Election process, with two centuries of tradition behind it, is in motion. I've been carefully studying how it works, and there's no way the House will agree to switch the Electors from Biden to Trump, which means it won't be able to happen.

Pence doesn't really have the authority to switch them, even if he were willing to. And, the Supreme Court isn't going to intervene.

I realize I'm being the bearer of bad tidings, but is it better to know in advance, or to have false hopes for as long as possible?

Remember, most Hillary voters claim that the Russians, even if they were doing it all on their own, rigged the Election for Trump--and they'll always believe that. Hillary felt cheated, but she respected tradition, and conceded.

Most Trump voters claim the vote was rigged for Biden--and they'll always believe that. But Biden will become President nonetheless, just as Trump did, in 2016.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

Even outside of mainstream news, there don't seem to have been any claims of voter fraud in California. Other states, yes.

JUPITERASC

I wear masks in places that require me to do so -- work, stores and some public transportation services. Most of the time when I'm out my face is naked. Understandly, older people tend to be leery eyed while one-off sneezes tend to be met with people running for cover. Some can be disarmed when you meet them with levity, then all of a sudden they forget instantly that they were running away for dear life a moment ago.
In an alarming development
Norway has cautioned against

fatal side-effects
of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
as 23 people died in the country
after they were administered the first shot.
Most of the deceased
were reportedly elderly and terminally ill patients.

Following the post-mortem of the deceased

as many as 13 reports
suggested common side-effects of the vaccine in the sick patients
said the Norwegian government.
More than 30,000 people have received the first shot of the Pfizer
or Moderna coronavirus vaccine in the Scandinavian country
since the end of December, according to official figures.

Reacting to the deaths, the vaccine maker, Pfizer
has said that "...the number of incidents so far is not alarming,

and in line with expectations...." :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rfq53yj7Ho

CapAquaPis

I'll still take the covid vaccine, they are recommending it to anyone who had a past covid infection, the length of antibody immunity is short and temporary.

JUPITERASC

4rc6p3.jpg

wan

I see a constant refrain, "The masks don't protect the wearer from the virus, they only provide protection for those around the wearer".

Have you seen this explanation?

I have. However, I believe that even if wearing a mask can in theory protect others, one is still under no moral obligation to do it. For the very simple reason that people are under no moral obligation to do good/protect others. As such, mask-wearing should never be mandated by law.

Of course, the powers that be is smarter than that. They don't need to pass laws to compel people to wear masks. They achieve what they want another way, by appealing to people's sense of caring towards others. They talk in such a way as to make people think that wearing a mask is somehow "fulfilling one's civic duties". It's the kind, compassionate thing to do. Hey, you are trying to protect other people from getting sick! And of course, they don't forget to throw in a few "you are a bad and selfish person if you don't wear a mask" in the whole mix. Not in an explicit way (they are smart than this), of course, but in an implicit way. In a suggestive way.

Last edited:

wan

That's true, unless they think the entire pandemic is a hoax to get control over the population.

And there is nothing impossible about this.

I am not trying to prove anything. I don't have to. All I need to do is point out that governments throughout history, have very often tended to act against the welfare of the masses. And there exists the likelihood that the current crop of governments is no different. And I don't care to convince you or anybody to believe that the governments could actively be trying to harm you. If you believe in the inherent goodness and trustworthiness of your government, no words of mine are going to sway you.

I for one do not believe that the government, which is literally made up of strangers, people who I don't know and people who don't know me, cares about me or my health or my general welfare. And if you are a white person, you have even more reason to feel so. Look at how your government is pumping your country full of non-white immigrants. Do you really think your government cares about you?

chay

Banned
Everything in the USA is so politicized because wealthy powerful people have spent a billion on internet influencing & brainwashing. Politicizing the virus was done purely to cover up the poor responses to it by Right Wing governments. Be really careful what you take from groups like this as influencers will deliberately target people they think are gullible. Such as anti-vaxxers, Astrologers (because they don't really understand it) & basically play on people with a tendency towards paranoia. In reality there could be people on this forum who are here just to try and influence you. Before anyone jumps in to call me Leftist, I'm not naive enough to think that Leftist governments are 100% honest & without agenda. The whole Communist & Marxism garbage? Not going to happen. Ask yourself in all reality if people who vote Left are willing to get paid less or lose property & assets & wealth. Of course not.

chay

Banned
Hey please don't take the bad advice of people who are not experts. Go & talk to your own doctor or a health professional you know & trust. There are millions & millions of people who have taken the vaccine successfully. I actually don't want to read the vaccine misinformation. I'm tired of it. Also I was anti-vax when my kids were young, I didn't vaccinate & they got very ill with whooping cough. IF there is some Astrological theory here that talks about the vaccine please let me know & I'll look. Please get your medical advice from your doctor.

JUPITERASC

Everything in the USA is so politicized because wealthy powerful people have spent a billion on internet influencing & brainwashing. Politicizing the virus was done purely to cover up the poor responses to it by Right Wing governments. Be really careful what you take from groups like this as influencers will deliberately target people they think are gullible. Such as anti-vaxxers, Astrologers (because they don't really understand it) & basically play on people with a tendency towards paranoia. In reality there could be people on this forum who are here just to try and influence you. Before anyone jumps in to call me Leftist, I'm not naive enough to think that Leftist governments are 100% honest & without agenda. The whole Communist & Marxism garbage? Not going to happen. Ask yourself in all reality if people who vote Left are willing to get paid less or lose property & assets & wealth. Of course not.
What are you implying? That non-white people are less important? That's not ok.
Hey please don't take the bad advice of people who are not experts. Go & talk to your own doctor or a health professional you know & trust. There are millions & millions of people who have taken the vaccine successfully. I actually don't want to read the vaccine misinformation. I'm tired of it. Also I was anti-vax when my kids were young, I didn't vaccinate & they got very ill with whooping cough. IF there is some Astrological theory here that talks about the vaccine please let me know & I'll look. Please get your medical advice from your doctor.
tUASjJkNEXN4goDIZ25Ajv8jNqP-nUm7xiP6ZU7N-BkkBD-dXtEtA081vz11MylZs_k7SO7V_DcFa3MJBQMStMSoMZYfmKhtij75kTLG9naMsKfcFC2kL1idKfFRaMIdBarZANqNVr6rYTiz-b_bh1uqohgTwV3A

upnh093j0cs41.jpg

Epstein’s seedy web of relations keeps getting wider
and it looks like the latest victim of this widening web
is the ultra-liberal financier Bill Gates
We’re going to take a look at what many outlets are reporting
that Gates’ divorce proceedings
may indeed end up exposing a side of Gates’ life :smile:
that he’s thus far kept hidden from the public
at the center of which
is his bizarre relationship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
and
what it all means for the growing populist revolt