and they're off

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I don't know how much time i'm going to get today as i will have family coming over later.

I'm leaving a link to the Golden Spiral, on the second diagram on the right down, you get a picture of the Golden Spiral.
I'm not being sexist by assuming that you may have a small mirror in your hand bag, find it and place it under the diagram on your screen, so you get a mirror image, when you view it this way, you will see the approx. shape of the heart in the Mandelbrot set, get back to me when you can see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I don't know how much time i'm going to get today as i will have family coming over later.

I'm leaving a link to the Golden Spiral, on the second diagram on the right down, you get a picture of the Golden Spiral.
I'm not being sexist by assuming that you may have a small mirror in your hand bag, find it and place it under the diagram on your screen, so you get a mirror image, when you view it this way, you will see the approx. shape of the heart in the Mandelbrot set, get back to me when you can see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

My Mom is here. I understand, ‘‘tis the season!

Monk

Premium Member
Sorry i couldn't get back with information today, it was a busy day and i'm tired and hurting.
Bossy girls are coming soon to put me to bed ZZZZzzzz.
But "After all, tomorrow is another day".
I bet you don't know where that catch phrase come from in a famous old movie?
I'm showing my age LOL!

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Sorry i couldn't get back with information today, it was a busy day and i'm tired and hurting.
Bossy girls are coming soon to put me to bed ZZZZzzzz.
But "After all, tomorrow is another day".
I bet you don't know where that catch phrase come from in a famous old movie?
I'm showing my age LOL!

You win! You’re older! 😄 I didn’t know where it came from. I have seen parts of it. When we can be here we are, when we can’t we are not. No apologies necessary.

I am an immature 59. 😄😄

Merry Christmas my new friend. PPp

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
You cheeky *%@#, Ha Ha! I'm only four years older than you!
I'll give you another clue.
Quote:- "Frankly my dear, i don't give a ****".
I can't do serious stuff too much today, i think i have given enough clues to the film i'm thinking of, everyone likes a quizz at Christmas!
Back to serious stuff later!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
The Film was "Gone with the Wind", i liked your puzzle joke about being winded!!!
I had better get serious again and show some stuff, there is a planet in our solar system that mimics the shape of the heart shown in the Mandelbrot Set and also produces a pentacle because of retrograde motion.
Retrograde motion is how the planet Venus orbit appears to happen from Earth. It was this a decade ago that gave me my first epiphany moment.
Link Below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nI3Ky8mhj8

Monk

Premium Member
Phi and the Golden Ratio can be by visual mathematics a spiral or a Pentacle, it can be also be a pentagon, decagon and a dodecahedron that Plato thought was the shape of the Cosmos.
The thought that the retrograde Venus orbit also produced a heart made me think very deeply.
https://www.goldennumber.net/five-phi/

To show a key to turn a pentacle into a "Dodecahedron" is below, but it isn't a master key that also shows the "Heart" in the Mandelbrot Set, where it would all fit together like a glove:-

qc5bcf305a.png

Although the above isn't a master key it is very powerful, in advanced Sacred Geometry we use it to draw complex life forms like below:-

up5c6ed76f.png
post_old.gif
12-19-2019, 03:49 AM
Kite
user_offline.gif

Re: Astrology as God's random personality randomizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc
All,

Suppose you were God and you wanted to create creatures that would act on their own and not be subject to your commands, so they could choose whether or not to follow your commands. You could simply create creatures and make it so they had free will...but how would you KNOW that you hadn't influenced them in some way?

But what if you had a way of creating a random personality generator? A method that would create ON ITS OWN a different personality in every creature. But what could you base the template on? It would have to be on something that would be around for a LONG time so it could ALWAYS be used to generate new personalities. Anything on Earth would not be permanent enough for the very long-time use this personality generator would need. What about the stars? The stars have random patterns that change all the time and a few minutes or even seconds would result in SOME type of change in the star pattern. If you mapped every new person born to the star pattern they would all be randomly different and all could be free to follow or not follow Your commands.

So maybe that's what astrology is: a random personality generator for God.

Wondering,

Tim

Hi Tim. I think Einstein had is right in that God does not play dice with the universe. My worldview sees an overall unity of God in the wholistic sense but each of us has a particularity that is expressed to make God more conscious of itself. We evolve God as much as God evolves us. Our notions of God has changed over time e.g. the old judgmental God to the loving God. Our notion continues to change as we move from one mythology to another as represented by our astrological symbols. For instance - Moses brought in the Fiery Aryan God - I am that I am in a burning bush but dealt with a regressive episode of resurrecting the Taurean Golden Bull before the new myth could coalesce. Then we have the Piscean myths with all the miracles of water and fish, etc. We move now to Aquarius with hopefully our collective consciousness of how astrology decorates our lives with the richness of new myths that we participate in and co-create. Astrology is encoded in the Genesis of our Judeo-Christian texts - see attached.

Each of us has a part to play in the plan for greater consciousness of our unique playgrounds. Astrology helps us see our unique blueprints that were settled upon before entering the game. I believe that we choose to pretend that we are in a random space. My sense is that it is anything but random.
Attached Thumbnails

Chart

post_old.gif
Today, 01:58 PM
wilsontc
user_offline.gif

Senior Member, Moderator

maybe God DOES play dice with the universe, to Kite
Kite,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite
Hi Tim. I think Einstein had is right in that God does not play dice with the universe. My worldview sees an overall unity of God in the wholistic sense but each of us has a particularity that is expressed to make God more conscious of itself. We evolve God as much as God evolves us. Our notions of God has changed over time e.g. the old judgmental God to the loving God. Our notion continues to change as we move from one mythology to another as represented by our astrological symbols. For instance - Moses brought in the Fiery Aryan God - I am that I am in a burning bush but dealt with a regressive episode of resurrecting the Taurean Golden Bull before the new myth could coalesce. Then we have the Piscean myths with all the miracles of water and fish, etc. We move now to Aquarius with hopefully our collective consciousness of how astrology decorates our lives with the richness of new myths that we participate in and co-create. Astrology is encoded in the Genesis of our Judeo-Christian texts - see attached.

When Einstein said that famous quote, he was trying to refute quantum physics, which to Einstein was an impossibly random way of looking at the world. Well, it turns out that quantum physics WAS a thing, and Einstein was wrong about that. Quantum physics has opened up a whole new way of looking at the universe, and shown us a world of massive interconnection. Some even use it as a way to understand astrology. But what is the SOURCE of that interconnection and WHY?

Perhaps it is not GOD that is changing, but our perception of God that is changing. As you say, the view of God changes according to the ages: Aryan followed by Piscean followed by Aquarian view. And, it's interesting that part of the Aryan God of Moses is REFUTiNG the old Taurean God in the story about Golden Calf idolatry.

Continuing this thought, the thing that concerns me about the Aquarian age is that the lesson of the sign is in the sign that follows: so Aries needs to be more grounded like Taurus, Pisces needs to take their scattered nature and bring it into a focus on simply being like Aries. Keeping this idea in mind, the nature of the grouping of Aquarius is about the chaos of Pisces: the goal of Aquarius IS chaos and dissolving all barriers (Pisces). Certainly we've begun to see that at all levels of society now.

But is all this change random or part of a divine purpose. And if it IS part of a divine purpose, can we then be said to have free will, if our efforts are to serve a larger, divine goal?

Still wondering,

Tim

Edit Tags
Tags astrology, personality, random, randomizer
Quick Reply

separator.gif
bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.gif
color.gif

clear.gif
menupop.gif

separator.gif
createlink.gif

insertimage.gif

separator.gif
quote.gif

resize_0.gif

resize_1.gif

switchmode.gif

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Options Quote message in reply?