Will I get any research jobs?

LaVidaLoca

Hi, all,

I'm applying for some positions in several universities as an early-career scholar. I cast this horary asking whether I will get any of the positions I'm applying for.
I'm in detriment, which reflects well the current situation. Although I'm still trying, I'm feeling discouraged, and powerless in a sense--I have received just negative answers until now. The Pisces Moon here exalts me, but the trine is past (actually, I don't know to which event that trine can refer).

However, I wasn't able to make a choice between two significators. I was uncertain whether to look at the tenth (career) or the ninth house (high studies, academy) for my question.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Any research job.jpg
    Any research job.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

Mc ruler moon will trine L3 & L9 /jupiter/universities & applications with reception.

Now to me this looked promising for a positive answer, but the thing that concerns me, is that venus at this point of trine perfection, will be at 8 degrees scorpio in a pitted degree whilst also being in her detriment, with moon then going void for the rest of pisces.

So maybe something does come from your applications, but it wasn't exactly what you was hoping for.

LaVidaLoca

Thanks for your comment, Chrysalis!

At the moment I'm just thinking of applying whenever I can. In case I win any competition, it's likely that the negative aspects will become much more evident later, once I focus on them. However, it's great to read at least one of my applications will be successful.
Could you add something in terms of time? It may also take months to know the outcome of certain competitions.

Thanks again.

LaVidaLoca

So maybe something does come from your applications, but it wasn't exactly what you was hoping for.

Hi Chrysalis,
I'm writing just to confirm that your interpretation was right from a certain perspective. I got a job, but in a school (hence, no University).