Is my love life problematic according to my chart?

starchaser

Just to quickly say I am sorry about your situation in life.

There are a lot of planets in or hovering about the fifth house in your chart so it can be seen why you ask your question.

But I was looking at what also comes with relationships - the physical side.

I see jupiter in the eighth forming a grand trine with mars (in libra - relationships again) and the moon. Jupiter is in aquarius (as can be seen) could this be an anything goes in the bedroom, or do you want freedom in a relationship ( to roam ). Do you actually want a relationship longterm or just flings, or a different type of relationship altogether!!

I am just saying that you might need to take a deep look inside to decide.

Incidentally years ago in the astrological society I attended a lecture where the lecturer talked about a severely disabled guy who could not comminicate that well either. He had mercury the wrong side of saturn and close to saturn which meant that merceries energy had to go through saturn.

good luck

Thank you!!!Well i usually find attractive guys that are eccentric,weird & spiritual ,i like freedom but that doesn't mean freedom in cheating.My love feelings are always deep ,last for a long time & are exclusive to one person.I've almost never been in love with 2 people at the same time.I don't have a problematic communication with guys on the contrary i communicate with them on a very deep & spiritual level & they find it very special n unique but i keep all this under a "friend'' style because i feel they can have much better girlfriends than me.I'm usually the first to talk about friendship because i'm afraid that the other person will say it first & hurt me lol I guess i'm shy to turn a platonic situation to something real though it's clear that the atmosphere between me & the guy is completely different to the one between me & my real male friends.Some of those guys actually became very special & faithful friends after some time but the whole situation hurts me every time. If a guy doesn't come to tell me "i want you" or kiss me i keep everything under friendship & suffer lol

Last edited:

waybread

Starchaser, if you are in a wheel-chair, men who are not so emotionally mature, or who are inexperienced around people with disabilities, may find it difficult to know just how to relate to you. But your Mars (what you look for in a man/the man in your life) is very well-aspected, so I don't think you have any personal problems in relating to the men you encounter.

With so many planets in your 5th house, you may be the girl who is "in love with love," where the actual BF or partner isn't the concern so much as simply having that feeling of being in the early happy stages of a new relationship.

With Capricorn on the cusp of your 7th house of marriage and other long-term relationships, you have every potential of finding Mr. Right, but it often indicates a relationship later in life, to an older person, or to a person your age who nevertheless seems very mature in some way. With Saturn conjunct your sun and Venus, you may have been one of those children who seemed unusually grown-up, yourself.

The flip side of Capricorn on the 7th house cusp is your Cancer rising. Cancer gives a kind of self-protective quality; you might be someone who retreats into her shell, rather than risking too much of her soft, vulnerable nature. If you are not currently a member of a reputable Internet dating service, this would be a good investment.

Do you have a medical specialty yet? Working with children with disabilities would seem like a natural for you.

Last edited:

starchaser

Starchaser, if you are in a wheel-chair, men who are not so emotionally mature, or who are inexperienced around people with disabilities, may find it difficult to know just how to relate to you. But your Mars (what you look for in a man/the man in your life) is very well-aspected, so I don't think you have any personal problems in relating to the men you encounter.

With so many planets in your 5th house, you may be the girl who is "in love with love," where the actual BF or partner isn't the concern so much as simply having that feeling of being in the early happy stages of a new relationship.

With Capricorn on the cusp of your 7th house of marriage and other long-term relationships, you have every potential of finding Mr. Right, but it often indicates a relationship later in life, to an older person, or to a person your age who nevertheless seems very mature in some way. With Saturn conjunct your sun and Venus, you may have been one of those children who seemed unusually grown-up, yourself.

The flip side of Capricorn on the 7th house cusp is your Cancer rising. Cancer gives a kind of self-protective quality; you might be someone who retreats into her shell, rather than risking too much of her soft, vulnerable nature. If you are not currently a member of a reputable Internet dating service, this would be a good investment.

Do you have a medical specialty yet? Working with children with disabilities would seem like a natural for you.

Well you are right about everything lol Well i don't know if it's so hard for them since most of them were medical students of course they were young so yeah maybe you are again right.Lately it's the very first time that i'm in love with someone older [7 years older] he's a very mysterious person that i feel i knew before i met.I was a student in the clinic he specializes in & now that i'm gone from the clinic we keep contact on facebook.He seems hard to approach to everyone but i'm trying lol it's going good actually but i don't think he would like me as a girl,why would he?
I don't have a speciality yet but i'm thinking about psychiatry..what do you think?