Eclipse's causing nightmares of terrifying proportion?

Quixotic

Hey all, this might be a silly connection, but I just had another nightmare, this one being extremely different than my last nightmare. This one played more on my emotional fears. I had a dream where I felt like I had been possessed by a dark presence. The last time I had a horrible dream that woke me up; the SOLAR eclipse was happening. Now call me crazy, but I feel like theres a definite connection here. Being affected by these astronomical events is very strange but very probable in my opinion.

Please help me with your thoughts?

I will post my natal chart with prog. / transits.

Correction guys: I had both episodes RIGHT before both events occurred. Equally strange.

Noticed that my moon is progressing(?) Jupiter; what does that mean?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_03_sydney_20111210.42503.2921.jpg
    astro_245gw_03_sydney_20111210.42503.2921.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 15

hypnotiqu3

Not silly at all! All things have very real reasons behind them; dare you question the moon's motives?? :innocent:

As a matter of fact...I, too, had a repulsive nightmare last night (more specifically between the hours of 12:45 and 2:30am EST). As most of my nightmares are, I was seeing my worst emotional fear: watching the man I love carry on with another woman. Sounds juvenille but my jealousy is enough to make ones blood boil. Yes, I know that stems from poor self-love and esteem care but right before I went to bed we talked about "where the relationship is going" and he gave me the "I need space like I once gave to you" story. So immediately my brains went haywire and I thought the worst.

I see the moon as a magnifier of our emotions. Eclipses, Full and New Moons are all very powerful and our emotions are at the mercy of Mama Moon at all times. It's important that you recognize these patterns. I truly hope you are able to gain more insight on the dream specifically if that is what you're seeking. I'm pretty sure last night's issue was amplified by the lunar eclipse.

If you're interested, I see a lot of people talk about dreams here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I hope this helps!

Quixotic

Not silly at all! All things have very real reasons behind them; dare you question the moon's motives?? :innocent:

As a matter of fact...I, too, had a repulsive nightmare last night (more specifically between the hours of 12:45 and 2:30am EST). As most of my nightmares are, I was seeing my worst emotional fear: watching the man I love carry on with another woman. Sounds juvenille but my jealousy is enough to make ones blood boil. Yes, I know that stems from poor self-love and esteem care but right before I went to bed we talked about "where the relationship is going" and he gave me the "I need space like I once gave to you" story. So immediately my brains went haywire and I thought the worst.

I see the moon as a magnifier of our emotions. Eclipses, Full and New Moons are all very powerful and our emotions are at the mercy of Mama Moon at all times. It's important that you recognize these patterns. I truly hope you are able to gain more insight on the dream specifically if that is what you're seeking. I'm pretty sure last night's issue was amplified by the lunar eclipse.

If you're interested, I see a lot of people talk about dreams here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I hope this helps!

Thats exactly when my nightmare was happening. It was actually quite terrifying; i was being possessed or haunted by some malicious spirit or demon and thats one of my worst fears is being hurt or manipulated by something i can't see or fight back with. I have had paranormal encounters before and as of late, my best friend and i have been watching documentaries and shows on the paranormal, a couple of them being malicious or demonic entities. I see where it stems from, but I cried for a good long while after it occurred and I have not been back to sleep yet. I won't sleep until the eclipse is over; i learned my lesson with the Solar eclipse, when my dream just continued everytime i fell back asleep.

Inconjunct

Transits of the Sun/Moon are very fleeting. If you want to see where the eclipse might be affecting you, it would be better to post a solar return chart.

gemini59

Its seems you have to postings of similar thoughts so I will post my thoughts again here as well as the other.

I think we all have a sweet spot in transits where the unconscious world begins to speak to us. I find that when the moon passes my natal neptune in scorpio (8th house) I have very clear lucid dreams and my ability to intuit becomes clear. I can hear my intuition. In my chart Neptune trines my natal mercury ruler of my natal 3rd house. By modern standards Neptune is ruler of my 12th house the collective unconsious. And the 8th house is about personal unconscious and psychoanalysis.

In your case, Jupiter, ruler of the 3rd house is in the 12th house of the collective unconscious. Jupiter may not be strong in its own right in Virgo but it is in mutual reception with Mercury in Sagittarius in the third house. Thus your sweet spot may be when mercury or Jupiter is active by transit. Too, Mercury is part of a stellium of moon and mars creating a lot of emotional and active energy. Sagittarius traditionally rules the 9th house of prophecy. Not to say I would call you a prophet but I would write my dreams down and observe transits by the moon

I suspect that if everyone observed when their dreams became richer they might observe that the moon has triggered something in their chart. Just sayin'

Hope this helps...

Quixotic

Transits of the Sun/Moon are very fleeting. If you want to see where the eclipse might be affecting you, it would be better to post a solar return chart.

Here are both the sun and lunar return charts.
I've never worked with either so I have no idea how to read them :c

Attachments

• solareturn.jpg
    solareturn.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 17
  • lunareturn.jpg
    lunareturn.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25

Rageypoo

Here are both the sun and lunar return charts.
I've never worked with either so I have no idea how to read them :c

After carefully and spending a very, very long time examining your charts, I have concluded that you do in fact, need a cuddle bunny.