Irene

Kuntuzangmo

I haven't seen any charts, but very curious if any planets in Cancer, or the Moon or Venus were involved given all the flooding?

BobZemco

I haven't seen any charts, but very curious if any planets in Cancer, or the Moon or Venus were involved given all the flooding?

That really wouldn't matter, because there are lots of Planets in Water Signs and there are many Cancer, but it doesn't always produce flooding. You can get flooding in a Fire and Earth Signs as well.

Kuntuzangmo

That really wouldn't matter, because there are lots of Planets in Water Signs and there are many Cancer, but it doesn't always produce flooding. You can get flooding in a Fire and Earth Signs as well.

Sure, but just curious what the significant aspects might have been and if they involved any of those.

tsmall

Premium Member
Sure, but just curious what the significant aspects might have been and if they involved any of those.

As one who was "in the path," I haven't seen any charts either...but if you are really curious...Irene made first US landfall near Cape Lookout, NC, at approx. 8:30 am on 8/27 as a Cat 1 Hurricane. Second landfall on 8/28 around 5:30 am at Little Egg, NJ, also as a Cat 1 Hurricane. Final landfall, before tearing up through New England, was as a Tropical Storm, at around 9:30am over NYC. You could prob. make charts and see what planets were in water signs then.