Is my dog walker lying to me?

anjelik

I'm not sure what house she would be assigned, so I am really not sure how to read this chart. I want to know if my dog walker is lying to me, although I am pretty positive she is and based on the ascendant at 20 degrees, that may be reflected.

Anyway, my dog just had to have a major surgery on his face and we got the biopsy results back from the cyst and it came back non-cancerous, but the vet asked me for the 4th time whether my dog had been around a cat that may have scratched or bitten him. I told my neighbor who also uses this same dog walker and I had come to find out that she actually was watching a puppy at some point and my neighbor's dog came home with scratches on his face a few times (and now does not go over there the days the puppy is there). My dog has a fat wrinkly face so I probably wouldn't have noticed. I texted her and asked her if my dog had been around any other dogs or cats and she said "NO" and only my neighbor's dog, which I know is also a lie because she walks him with another dog and have seen him (but that is not the issue).

I just want mental confirmation that she is a fat lazy lying piece of poo. I already had issues with her being inconsistent and also my dog gaining weight since I started using her (my other walker retired..made me so sad because he was awesome). I think that instead of walking him daily she brings him to her house sometimes (she has a backyard) and lets him out there. This also irritates me because I do not pay her to let my dog go to the bathroom and chill, I pay her to EXERCISE my dog while he relives himself. I'm sure I could pay a guy in my building to let him out for a few minutes half the price. Can the chart reflect any of this?

I know I am Mars in the 10th. Mercury is in the 12th, so that is clearly not good. Moon is in Aries, which is probably why I'm so aggressive.

I mean, I know she is a scamming liar, but can someone please tell me how the chart indicates such? Thanks so much!

So, question is... is my dog walker lying when she says that my dog has not been in contact with any other dogs other than my neighbor's? Also, does she know that the puppy she watches is probably what caused the entire health issue with my dog?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_159_dog_walker_lying-1.42193.34739.jpg
    astro_2gw_159_dog_walker_lying-1.42193.34739.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll apply the Lot of Truth and Falsity (asc-in this case the other person's asc, ie the cusp of the 7th house: + moon - mercury) to estimate an answer to whether or not the dog walker's specific statements(about dog being in contact with other dog's other than querent's neighbors dogs) is likely true or otherwise:

-dog walkers Lot of Truth and Falsity falls @ 19 Libra
-dog walker's significator (Venus lord of 7th house) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-Sun (arbiter of Truth) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-Moon (using this as co-significator for quesited ala Ibn Ezra) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-the Lot itself is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Libra = - for truth

These indications suggest that the dog walker is not telling the querent the truth relative to this specific question regarding the contacts the dog has had with other dogs...

anjelik

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll apply the Lot of Truth and Falsity (asc-in this case the other person's asc, ie the cusp of the 7th house: + moon - mercury) to estimate an answer to whether or not the dog walker's specific statements(about dog being in contact with other dog's other than querent's neighbors dogs) is likely true or otherwise:

-dog walkers Lot of Truth and Falsity falls @ 19 Libra
-dog walker's significator (Venus lord of 7th house) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-Sun (arbiter of Truth) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-Moon (using this as co-significator for quesited ala Ibn Ezra) flows away from the Lot = - for truth
-the Lot itself is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Libra = - for truth

These indications suggest that the dog walker is not telling the querent the truth relative to this specific question regarding the contacts the dog has had with other dogs...

I knew it! But I just needed to see it here. I am going to confront her again and let her know that I feel she is not being truthful with me and because of this I am not comfortable doing business with, as my dog had to go through the traumatic experience of having his face cut open about 5 inches and not to mention the fact that because she put him in a harmful situation I ultimately am out approximately $2,300.

THANK YOU DR. FARR!!!!

greybeard

When I got my dog I made a deal with him. I promised I would take him for regular long walks...myself, in person.

I know when he got hit by a car, put his foot in a coyote trap, got slapped by a porcupine for being an over-enthusiastic hunter, met the love of his life, got thrown in jail and all his other adventures. He chases coyotes and elk and anything else that will run from him.

Boy, that porcupine was some work...two dogs with muzzles full of quills....and they sat there and let me pull the darned things with pliers and didn't complain....near 2 hours.

In the bargain I was obliged to walk with him. So my dog takes me out for exercise and helps keep me healthy and makes me laugh.

And all you have to do is watch and you can see the joy when I (me, the dog's best friend) actually go along with him for a walk. Your dog wants you to go for a walk with him, not some surrogate.

And...I don't have to put my dog and my trust in the hands of some low-down no-good, forked-tongued, money-grubbin', two-faced, yellow-bellied, no-account dog walker. If there's a problem it's on me; nobody to blame but myself...which is where blame comes to roost in any case.

Old Obi and his buddy Chucho are 10 and 9....and they can easily make 8 miles across country at field gait and ask for more.

And when I need a vet, I take them to old Cleo, whose hands are gnarled with arthritis and he shows me what's wrong and how to take care of it myself. He mostly works on horses and cows and sheep and the occasional parakeet. He became a vet because he loves animals...it's the people that annoy him.

Get a dog and rest assured that dog is and always will be your best friend. Seems to me that ought to be a mutual arrangement. If you don't have time to take your dog for a walk yourself you don't have time for a dog. Get a hamster or a goldfish.

And of course the dog walker is lying. She's got no investment emotional or otherwise in your dog. She isn't about to admit to anything she believes might cause her trouble. Would you?

Last edited:

anjelik

When I got my dog I made a deal with him. I promised I would take him for regular long walks...myself, in person.

I know when he got hit by a car, put his foot in a coyote trap, got slapped by a porcupine for being an over-enthusiastic hunter, met the love of his life, got thrown in jail and all his other adventures. He chases coyotes and elk and anything else that will run from him.

Boy, that porcupine was some work...two dogs with muzzles full of quills....and they sat there and let me pull the darned things with pliers and didn't complain....near 2 hours.

In the bargain I was obliged to walk with him. So my dog takes me out for exercise and helps keep me healthy and makes me laugh.

And all you have to do is watch and you can see the joy when I (me, the dog's best friend) actually go along with him for a walk. Your dog wants you to go for a walk with him, not some surrogate.

And...I don't have to put my dog and my trust in the hands of some low-down no-good, forked-tongued, money-grubbin', two-faced, yellow-bellied, no-account dog walker. If there's a problem it's on me; nobody to blame but myself...which is where blame comes to roost in any case.

Old Obi and his buddy Chucho are 10 and 9....and they can easily make 8 miles across country at field gait and ask for more.

And when I need a vet, I take them to old Cleo, whose hands are gnarled with arthritis and he shows me what's wrong and how to take care of it myself. He mostly works on horses and cows and sheep and the occasional parakeet. He became a vet because he loves animals...it's the people that annoy him.

Get a dog and rest assured that dog is and always will be your best friend. Seems to me that ought to be a mutual arrangement. If you don't have time to take your dog for a walk yourself you don't have time for a dog. Get a hamster or a goldfish.

And of course the dog walker is lying. She's got no investment emotional or otherwise in your dog. She isn't about to admit to anything she believes might cause her trouble. Would you?

I do take my dog for walks, but I work 11-12 hour days. This is why I spend $300/month for someone to spend time with my dog. I had a very good dog walker for years but he retired, unfortunately.

I guess we should tell people not to have children if they have to pay someone to watch them too. If you can't be there 24/7 then you clearly don't have enough room in your life.

I would admit it. But that's because I am not a liar and I think people deserve to hear the truth and everyone deserves to face the consequences for their actions. But that's just me. Most people are not like me and are deceptive, selfish skells. So I can't expect much in life in terms of honesty from most people.

Vista

Did you end up getting rid of her then?

I do take my dog for walks, but I work 11-12 hour days. This is why I spend $300/month for someone to spend time with my dog. I had a very good dog walker for years but he retired, unfortunately.

I guess we should tell people not to have children if they have to pay someone to watch them too. If you can't be there 24/7 then you clearly don't have enough room in your life.

I would admit it. But that's because I am not a liar and I think people deserve to hear the truth and everyone deserves to face the consequences for their actions. But that's just me. Most people are not like me and are deceptive, selfish skells. So I can't expect much in life in terms of honesty from most people.

anjelik

Did you end up getting rid of her then?

No, I couldn't because I can't afford $20-$25 for a 30 minute walk, which seems to be the going rate in NYC these days. So I kept her for $15 but have been asking her to give me daily updates on his walks, etc. I used to pay $10/walk, which was basically a steal. :(

Vista

You could always ask her to videotape her walks on her cell. :)

No, I couldn't because I can't afford $20-$25 for a 30 minute walk, which seems to be the going rate in NYC these days. So I kept her for $15 but have been asking her to give me daily updates on his walks, etc. I used to pay $10/walk, which was basically a steal. :(