Another plutionan story?

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post so i hope i can give something interesting to talk about.
I don't have any planet in scorpio, but was born with the sun under the 8th house (and mercury, also, of course, otherwise i think i wouldn’t be writting here, in the first place! Lol) and have that bad reputation aspect of pluto conjunt ascendant in my natal chart. A lot of bad ones also like venus opposition uranus almost exact, etc.

So, one day, late last year, in a meeting i saw this man and in a minute i've decided that he would play an important role in my life. Instant mutual attraction!

To make the story short I found his address and send a Christmas card and after then, well… my ascendant conjuncts his sun, venus, mars and MC. My Pluto conjuncts in close orb his venus, wider orb his sun (6º).

Needless to say is completely intense, but I wonder if is fated to failure as my mercury opposes his Neptune (3º), my mars opposes his uranus, his Chiron conjuncts my mars in the 5th house, my Saturn opposes his ascendant, and his Saturn opposes my sun and squares my moon.
And last but not the least his Pluto/moon conjunction falls right on my 12th house, as well as his mars!
I never felt like that for any man, I liked everything in him…but it is really ackward be so in love, I feel very frightened and knowing myself as I do, I guess I will find a way of getting out of such an intense feeling.
Oh, and by the way, when we met he had just finished transiting Pluto square venus and I’m still in Pluto square natal Pluto!
Thanks for the opportunity to share my plutonian story and looking forward for suggestions on how to deal with such a complicated case! Lol
Me: 2 may 1971, 4 pm, Portugal
Him, 14 sept, 1955, 12h30m, pm, France

Joanna

Hi, Libra (such a diplomatic, far far from pluto issues sign!lol)

Thank you very much for your kind answer. Of course i realize at a daily basis the words of Linda Goodman's book having such pluto conjunt venus and sun issues.

But i think that in my case, in spite of being me the pluto person on those conjunctions the house overlay turns the power issue upside down.

In fact, his pluto/moon natal conjunction and also mars falling in my 12th house (unconscious fears) make me feel affraid of being overwelmed by my feeling for him, and the opposition of my mercury to his neptune can't possibly bring much needed clarity to handle so powerfull feelings, don't you agree?

maybe i'm being overly pessimistic because of instinct self defense mechanism, in spite of being completly in love!

Life is really full of paradox! getting tired of that! LOL

Thank you again, all the best, and forgive me for the bad english

Lissa

Hi there,and welcome to this forum!Nice to see another portuguese soul around here:D .I couldn't help joining in just for the sake of discussing the powerful Venus-Pluto contacts in synastry.

The most important person I've met so far(relationship wise)had his Venus opposite my Pluto,a Moon/Mars conjunction opposite my Moon/Mercury conjunction,our Suns in square.He did change the way I act around boys..:rolleyes: Well he was my first experience with boys(although we never had a relationship),and I had a hard time getting over him,well,it's been four years so far and I still do.He lied to me and used me in ways no one else did(and I'm glad so,I couldn't take another one of his kind),still,I couldn't let him go..yes I was a "little bit" obsessed with him:rolleyes: .Pluto/Venus contacts in synastry are definitly something to be careful with...