Hewwo I'm a Sagittarius sun with a moon between Aries & Taurus

Hi everyone!@ This site is awesome, you guys are cool & im glad to find somewhere i can be educated by by people who know more than myself about astrology :) My name is Ciara I'm a 20 year old female Im pretty new to it love it though & hope to use it in my career studies when I become a psychologist. I learned on my own how much of a blueprint it is to the human psyche. Plz introduce yourself Share some random knowledge here if you might & feel free to shed some light onto my natal chart or share urs!! Yay ;)

Attachments

• CiiiNote_natalchart.jpg
    CiiiNote_natalchart.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19

Rivvana

Hi Ciara! :D

I'm a Sagittarius Sun as well with my moon between Gemini and Cancer, Gemini Ascendant.
I'm a beginner at reading astrology charts but have learnt so much since joining this site. Also thinking about becoming a psychologist when I leave school (in my second last year :D)
I'm not very good at astrology but I'll have a go at your chart, (most of this stuff you'll know already) ;)

Sag Sun: you are philosophical and freedom loving, honest, frank, jovial and good-humoured, and when paired with a Taurus Moon this can make you a bit warmer and genial; being a romantic idealist who has a lot of faith in people and aspires to make a comfortable living.

haha, having mars conjunct asc in a fire sun means that you are not one to back down from a fight, I wouldn't mess with you with all that energy!
Also your sun in first house gives you confidence, and with you, what you see is usually what you get, since planets in the first house are expressed freely in our natures, and pushed forward into the 'spotlight'. You are a true Sagittarius.

If you are interested in decans, (not everyone includes them) your sun falls into the third decan of Sagittarius which is ruled by the Sun:
http://www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com/sagittarius.html
Your ascendant falls into the second decan which is ruled by Mars:
http://www.elbertwade.com/page106.html

I'm very new to this but hope you enjoyed my interpretation anyway. :) By looking at other people's charts I'm slowly beginning to understand my own more.

Thx Rivanna, accurate reading. You know alot more than I do, all I know are the general qualities of the zodiac signs and diff kinds of interpretation.. and like, the names of the planets. Lmfao

I have a mars conjunct ascendeant in a fire sun? I dont even know what that means! But it's very true, I will jump into a fight full force if I feel like I have to. hah :) thanks 4 replying