Aries & the 6th house in my chart

GeminiSun

I have Venus, Lilith, Fortune and Ceres all in Aries in the 6th house.

What would this mean together?

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 57

Zora

Account Closed
Venus rules your 7th house relationship. Venus is a female and passive principle of attraction.

Your venus is in male sign aries in 6th house - work in a mars ruled 6th house. Mars in proud leo in 10th house - the "rules teller" for direction.

Looks like you are endangered to take leadership in your relationships and have the feeling that you have to do a lot of work for a partner to get his love and attention and might get angry on yourself then - because you put yourself on 2nd place..

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Venus rules your 7th house relationship. Venus is a female and passive principle of attraction.

Your venus is in male sign aries in 6th house - work in a mars ruled 6th house. Mars in proud leo in 10th house - the "rules teller" for direction.

Looks like you are endangered to take leadership in your relationships and have the feeling that you have to do a lot of work for a partner to get his love and attention and might get angry on yourself then - because you put yourself on 2nd place..
True

I stopped chasing because of this :unsure:

And ***** that the other placements didn't show up in the chart, I read them on astrotheme. Different chart.