Astrological sign color wheel

CapAquaPis

If I'm a fixed sign (Aquarius), I should have a preference for yellows or golds, greens and silver or grays. Then there's the elemental colors yellow and white. And seasonal colors purple (Aquarius is winter, but the month of February)... plus air signs have colorless white. The colors of ruling planet Uranus is blue and green. I have no preference for many reds, esp oranges, pinks and browns.

Whoam1

Hmmmmrrrm, I don't know then. I'd suggest trying some random astroieds maybe. As for mine this is one thing I'm sure about that is my Venus sign.

Whoam1

You like Capricorn colors im just noting that. My sun/moon are both in recessive houses so my MP is the strongest point on my chart, followed by Pluto on sag. Asc. So I scream Scorpio at times you do your bazi chart Ig i don't really have to. It is intresting how you don't like reds however.

AstroAries

I double checked. My midpoint is actually 26 Virgo in my second house. Might explain why I'm a perfectionist and mildly obsessive compulsive.

Last edited:

AstroAries

I know it, just haven't looked at mine in a while. I thought it would use the closest distance between Sun and Moon but it used the furthest distance.

Whoam1

I know it, just haven't looked at mine in a while. I thought it would use the closest distance between Sun and Moon but it used the furthest distance.
I'm glad that the mystery is solved. My midpoint is more acc than my sun and moon bc there are repressed. Right on that mid point is the fixed star the crooked claw and it represents investigation and uncovering.

AstroAries

Right on that mid point is the fixed star the crooked claw and it represents investigation and uncovering.

Are you into conspiracies then? I have Sun (illumination) in 8th house (hidden things) so I am into uncovering stuff as well.

Whoam1

Yea I'm more but i'm more into people too. And my Pluto is conjunct asc. Moon in the 8th and sun in the 12th. Mid Point Sun/moon in Scorpio... wow that's a dark chart

CapAquaPis

Seasonal colors (the primaries) are green for spring (Ari, Tau and Gem), yellow for summer (Can, Leo and Vir), red for autumn (Lib, Sco and Sag) and blue for winter (Cap, Aqu and Pis). For parazodiacs: Ophiuchus is black, Orion is gray and Cetus is white. But I prefer to go by the 12-sign astrological zodiac.

Whoam1

See i hate the winter and the winter colors, but i have a lot of autumn energy in my chart. With rising, Pluto and Mercury in Sag. MC in Libra, and Morning Star and the MC/AC=SUN/MOON in Scorpio.

CapAquaPis

Indigo or Ultraviolet are important colors of the color wheel, most likely designated to Capricorn and Aquarius, both signs ruled by Saturn.