Capricorn Stellium

Capricorn2616

Hello! I just joined this site and am relatively new to astrology. I am learning more and more everyday; however I don't really have a community to discuss charts with. I would love to find some like minded people to bounce ideas off of. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to post any thoughts/ideas.

Attachments

• Astro.gif
    Astro.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 28

mikey0318

Wow! Very complex and unique chart! You are a complete business minded person with the natural necessary tools to fulfill any career aspiration you dedicate yourself to. With Neptune conjunct your sun you have a ethereal/magical quality about you and in the sign of capricorn adds some earthy flavor. With your sun conjunct uranus you are very unique and rebellious with this is somewhat tamed by your sun conjunct saturn that enstils you with practicality and order. Also with Mercury conjunct all those planets, it fuses those energies with your mind making you sometimes deceptive and idealistic (conjunct neptune), negative and hardworking (conjunct saturn), and explosive and unique (conjunct uranus). Saturn is given more potency since it is in its home sign. Meanwhile all of these are opposite your moon in its home sign of cancer in the ninth. You personality is fused with the capricorn/cancer axis of security, career/home life while in the houses of gemini/sagittarius of knowledge and communication. So you are very practical and security oriented but in a way that satisfies your need for mundane mental and higher mental thinking. Also mars is in aries in its home sign is dignified that gives you much energy and physical strength but on the cusp of the 7th which may indicate forceful relationships that may end quickly due to you being a jet runner not wanting to wait for the relationship to develope properly. With Mars in Aries you need to learn to tame your energy so you can use it as an asset instead of letting it take over your life with impulsiveness and lack a lack of staying power. But I believe you may have some controll under this big energy source because of your capricorn stellium. Please use this mars in aries to your advantage which I believe you can without too much effort. Luckily venus sagittarius is trining your mars. Your venus makes you higher minded and idealistic when it comes to spiritual concerns. You love to gain knowledge on traditions, spirituality, and higher mind subjects. It also adds much needed fun to your personality. It is also in its ruling house which adds grace,beauty and business sense. With your libra rising, you may be sociable and graceful which is good asset to accompany your extremely practical and down to earth vibes. With Pluto in its home sign and in the first you may be a very capable leader but sometimes too domineering especially given your mars in aries conjunct the 7th. Don't take everything so seriously and practice give and take in relationships. People feel your powerful presence but use your libra rising to provide that power with much needed grace. And lastly your n.node in pisces adds your need for spirituality in your life. Learn to use your quest for spirituality as an asset to tame your need for success and power. Luckily most of your stellium sextiles your n.node so they will be helpful to the unfolding of your destiny. Hope that helped!

Last edited:

Capricorn2616

Thank you for such an in depth response Mikey! Super nice of you to take the time to formulate such a thorough analysis. You were spot on! I've been especially intrigued by spirituality and all things ninth house lately. I feel torn in many directions with such dominant planetary positions as Pluto is in Scorpio, Mars in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, and Moon in Cancer. It is a difficult balance of using my Capricorn energy to control and harness my drives and emotions, while not cutting myself off from spontaneity completely. Everything you said was very accurate; I'm impressed you were able to gather so much from my chart. How long have you been studying astrology?

mikey0318

Thank you for such an in depth response Mikey! Super nice of you to take the time to formulate such a thorough analysis. You were spot on! I've been especially intrigued by spirituality and all things ninth house lately. I feel torn in many directions with such dominant planetary positions as Pluto is in Scorpio, Mars in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, and Moon in Cancer. It is a difficult balance of using my Capricorn energy to control and harness my drives and emotions, while not cutting myself off from spontaneity completely. Everything you said was very accurate; I'm impressed you were able to gather so much from my chart. How long have you been studying astrology?
😄 you're very welcome! And for about 3 years now. You got it though! You have every element covered making you very balanced.

Last edited: