Never had a GF, no love life forever aloner..

Cap

You do realize that this is quite contradictory with your previous post...

Seems like people gives me attention everywhere I go, I don't like being magnetic how can I be less magnetic? As a matter of fact, what aspects are doing this & on a scale of 1 to 10 how magnetic would you rate me, I wish to understand these energies, I would like my privacy at times though, please help me out here, sometimes I wish I was alone...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69557

Cap

Non astrologically speaking, aren't you suppose to be the one who approaches and asks women out. If you wait for them to make the first move, you can wait forever...

JUPITERASC

No not really, just because they give me attention doesn't mean they approach me or ask me out etc...
These ARE contradictory statements :smile:

vitas you also said:

Quote:
I've attracted attention all my life ever since I was a baby, regardless of transits or not LOL,
although I will take your advice into consideration. How long will this transit remain btw?

vitas

Non astrologically speaking, aren't you suppose to be the one who approaches and asks women out. If you wait for them to make the first move, you can wait forever...

True but I just want to know why my love life is non existent or why does it suck tremendously? astrologically speaking...

JUPITERASC

vitas you also made the following CLEARLY contradictory statement :smile:

'.....Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with.

Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention?

Attention comes in many different forms good & bad,

but in my case I attract a lot of unwanted partners

& I always seem to be in the spotlight.

I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...'

vitas

vitas you also made the following CLEARLY contradictory statement :smile:

'.....Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with.

Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention?

Attention comes in many different forms good & bad,

but in my case I attract a lot of unwanted partners

& I always seem to be in the spotlight.

I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...'

you guys are strong stalkers lol but the point im trying to make is why haven't I found the right person I guess? yes I am always getting attention and always in the spotlight but why haven't I gotten the right person yet?

poyi

Premium Member
you guys are strong stalkers lol but the point im trying to make is why haven't I found the right person I guess? yes I am always getting attention and always in the spotlight but why haven't I gotten the right person yet?

Stalking is good for the right reason...

Most people currently in this world, having the same issues asking why they haven't meet the right person. My answer is one must prepared yourself to be the right person for other people and ask what do you want in a relationship also rather you maybe willing to go for the miles of the actual hardship instead of hoping for fairy land for the wrong kind of short life hormonal kick.

Inline

True but I just want to know why my love life is non existent or why does it suck tremendously? astrologically speaking...

Just from looking at your north node in Aries....here is a quote:
"As a carrier of the north node in Aries, it is your birthright to put yourself first. “I” is your key concept.

If you put too much emphasis on your south node (Libra = importance of partnerships & relationships, seeing both sides, etc.), you may be afraid of being alone, are overly concerned about your appearance, indecisive or even a doormat.
Their own sense of life is always filtered through the eyes of others.

South node Libra souls inherently see life in Twos -- they include others into their plans and life goals and probably have for many lifetimes, co-existed and have always thought of themselves as part of a duo.

So, to activate your Aries energy, try something new....Traveling by yourself is good for you...for example."

vitas

Stalking is good for the right reason...

Most people currently in this world, having the same issues asking why they haven't meet the right person. My answer is one must prepared yourself to be the right person for other people and ask what do you want in a relationship also rather you maybe willing to go for the miles of the actual hardship instead of hoping for fairy land for the wrong kind of short life hormonal kick.

LOL I don't think so, 27 years old and still been in a rut and I still don't get it, if I "worked myself for others to death" shouldn't I have good karma? this is confusing, isn't libra south node aries north node suppose to be a good placement etc???? Since I do good deeds for others in past lifetimes???

Just from looking at your north node in Aries....here is a quote:
"As a carrier of the north node in Aries, it is your birthright to put yourself first. “I” is your key concept.

If you put too much emphasis on your south node (Libra = importance of partnerships & relationships, seeing both sides, etc.), you may be afraid of being alone, are overly concerned about your appearance, indecisive or even a doormat.
Their own sense of life is always filtered through the eyes of others.

South node Libra souls inherently see life in Twos -- they include others into their plans and life goals and probably have for many lifetimes, co-existed and have always thought of themselves as part of a duo.

So, to activate your Aries energy, try something new....Traveling by yourself is good for you...for example."

The more I learn about my south and north node the more it pisses me off to the extreme, seriously I just feel like being ego centric and selfish to the max, but wouldn't others percieve me attractive since I am libra south node I mean think about it, it's what I read if my south node is in venus wouldn't that mean I know how to be attractive etc???? and why the hell don't I have good karma when it comes to love????

Cap

Well, just a quick look at your chart, traditionally you have a possibility of marriage in a foreign country or your bride will be from a foreign country (Mars in 9th, very strong in exaltation). Also your marriage partner could be connected to 9th house things... So maybe you should explore that option...

JUPITERASC

We're not 'stalkers' we simply have good memories,
we remembered your previous posts
easy to check with the search facility
and notice the contradictory nature of your comments
:smile:

Another non-stalking reminder quote from the same thread:
vitas, you commented

'....You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it,

I feel my magnetism is out of bounds,
in general I don't like society or this world,

enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"?

Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school.

I don't really care for much to be noticed either,
sometimes I just want to be invisible
'

vitas

Well, just a quick look at your chart, traditionally you have a possibility of marriage in a foreign country or your bride will be from a foreign country (Mars in 9th, very strong in exaltation). Also your marriage partner could be connected to 9th house things... So maybe you should explore that option...

I don't know why but I just can't see myself getting married or having children..

vitas

We're not 'stalkers' we simply have good memories,
we remembered your previous posts
easy to check with the search facility
and notice the contradictory nature of your comments
:smile:

Another non-stalking reminder quote from the same thread:
vitas, you commented

'....You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it,

I feel my magnetism is out of bounds,
in general I don't like society or this world,

enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"?

Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school.

I don't really care for much to be noticed either,
sometimes I just want to be invisible
'

Big deal, now things have changed so deal with it..

poyi

Premium Member
The unwanted partners, you can see Venus in Scorpio is detrimental. In the 6th house, while in the 7th sign, also the ruler of your own ascendant.

Chain rulership
Venus in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn>Saturn in Sagittarius at 3 degrees 53 that is Peregrine also no Ptolemaic aspect>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

So your significtor of relationship Venus as well as your own ascendant ruler is in detriment.

Down the chain rulership, there is major problem of Saturn being in Peregrine 7th house but 8th sign.

7th house is the ability to form meaningful long term partnership.

5th and 8th desire, form and ability for sexual activities also short life sexual attraction.

Jupiter Rx formed many 135 degrees sesquiquadrates aspects to Venus, Moon, Pluto, also semi square between Venus, Moon, Pluto to Uranus. Both sesquiquadrates and semi square are Pure Frustration, Back and Forward, Back and Forward but nil actual movement and manifestation that can be formed meaningfully.

Many times I said to you, you are under the Mercy of others.

JUPITERASC

LOL I don't think so, 27 years old and still been in a rut and I still don't get it, if I "worked myself for others to death"

shouldn't I have good karma? this is confusing, isn't libra south node aries north node suppose to be a good placement etc???? Since I do good deeds for others in past lifetimes???
the word 'karma' = action

and

actions have consequences
so your experiences in any lifetime
are the consequences of your own actions

and

clearly some of your actions or deeds may not have been good
which is not unusual
no one is perfect

and so

if you dislike these experiences of the consequences of your own actions
then it seems sensible to change your actions

The more I learn about my south and north node the more it pisses me off to the extreme,

seriously I just feel like being ego centric and selfish to the max, but wouldn't others percieve me attractive since I am libra south node I mean think about it, it's what I read if my south node is in venus wouldn't that mean I know how to be attractive etc????

and why the hell don't I have good karma when it comes to love????
Since you are experiencing the consequences of your own actions
as we all do
then
you have the answer :smile:

vitas

The unwanted partners, you can see Venus in Scorpio is detrimental. In the 6th house, while in the 7th sign, also the ruler of your own ascendant.

Chain rulership
Venus in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn>Saturn in Sagittarius at 3 degrees 53 that is Peregrine also no Ptolemaic aspect>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

So your significtor of relationship Venus as well as your own ascendant ruler is in detriment.

Down the chain rulership, there is major problem of Saturn being in Peregrine 7th house but 8th sign.

7th house is the ability to form meaningful long term partnership.

5th and 8th desire, form and ability for sexual activities also short life sexual attraction.

Jupiter Rx formed many 135 degrees sesquiquadrates aspects to Venus, Moon, Pluto, also semi square between Venus, Moon, Pluto to Uranus. Both sesquiquadrates and semi square are Pure Frustration, Back and Forward, Back and Forward but nil actual movement and manifestation that can be formed meaningfully.

Many times I said to you, you are under the Mercy of others.

Mercy of others? what the heck is that suppose to mean, aren't you contradicting yourself now? you just stated all my planets and signs where sex and relationships are involved is in detriment or is negatively aspected, so please explain by saying mercy of others????

the word 'karma' = action

and

actions have consequences
so your experiences in any lifetime
are the consequences of your own actions

and

clearly some of your actions or deeds may not have been good
which is not unusual
no one is perfect

and so

if you dislike these experiences of the consequences of your own actions
then it seems sensible to change your actions

Since you are experiencing the consequences of your own actions
as we all do
then
you have the answer :smile:

Not fair because I don't know what I did in past lifetimes so how am I suppose to right my wrongs if I don't remember at all????

poyi

Premium Member
All the planets are in the Western side of the Chart. If you have some basic astrological knowledge that is the side of Other people. All planets are living there functioning and operating from the West but not from the East.

I had explained to you many times, planets on the Eastern side of the chart particularly the Oriental Planets are fortunate and with Power before the rise of the Sun. So your chart only has Jupiter in Rx on the East, ascendant as the east, Occidental planets are Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mars.

If you want astrological answers. If I care to spend another few hours to explain to you which I did many times and many hours. It will still be hopeless if you don't read your books.

vitas

All the planets are in the Western side of the Chart. If you have some basic astrological knowledge that is the side of Other people. All planets are living there functioning and operating from the West but not from the East.

I had explained to you many times, planets on the Eastern side of the chart particularly the Oriental Planets are fortunate and with Power before the rise of the Sun. So your chart only has Jupiter in Rx on the East, ascendant as the east, Occidental planets are Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mars.

If you want astrological answers. If I care to spend another few hours to explain to you which I did many times and many hours. It will still be hopeless if you don't read your books.

I actually comprehended everything you've said however now my chart is not making any sense to me because my north node is in aries so shouldn't I be less with the public and be more north node orientated? and what if I don't want to deal with the public?