Am I going to have many many marriages?

Rivvana

Hi everyone :lol:

I had a friend (who is an astrologer) look at my chart, and she said I was going to have plenty of relationships and marriages!
Can anyone see if there is a possibility that this could be true?
What is my married life going to be like?
Thanks

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

babydoll

thats possible. just becareful that you dont rush into things. your relationship with your mother might not be perfect. you prefer older man

Rivvana

thats possible. just becareful that you dont rush into things. your relationship with your mother might not be perfect. you prefer older man

Oh gosh older men :whistling: haha I guess we'll see. lol
Thanks so much for your insight! And you are spot on about the relationship with my mother, it's not super-turbulent but we have our trials :pouty:
Still wishing for a perfect 'soul mate' type scenario though. I think I watch too many soppy love films :love:

Last edited:

retinoid

You have a lot of stuff going on in 7th and 8th houses. You should find a soul mate (or more than one through your life) and will be appeasing to people perhaps good looking or just a pleasing personality)...there could be some contention when it comes to others resources one day but you should get some support from others. You will have to decide between a career and marriage or there will be a conflict between going out in the world and making a name for yourself and relationships...some sort of issue there.

Rivvana

Thanks retinoid for the reply! Yes I always got a bit apprehensive when I saw my big seventh house, and didn't know what it meant for relationships.
Now I know there's hope! haha.
And I guess if you weren't somehow attracted to your partner you wouldn't marry them in the first place. :kissing: