Auquarius/2010 not all it's cracked up to be

Dagtastic

I am 6 months pregnant and have been plagued by one health scare/issue after another.... Now I am told I will not be able to deliver my daughter naturally that my placenta will force me to have a c-section... I am looking for any advice or insight to whether my issue will resolve itself, will my daughter who is due Jan 26, 2011 be ok? I thought this was a good year for Aquarius natives, but I haven't seen much improvement... My birthday is Feb 10, 1978 @ 2:05am in brooklyn(kings), New York)

Thank You in advance I don't know where else to turn?

Jaime :-[

Dagtastic

Re: Aquarius/2010 not all it's cracked up to be

I'm sorry I don't yet know how to intrepret the charts with transits... I taught myself the little I understand so please be patient with me... Basically I was under the impression from all the books I've read this year would be an improvement.. To be honest money is even tight unlike what was predicted... My main concern is this pregnancy my second child who is due Jan 26, 2011.. (FYI my son is also an Aquarius born Jan 23, 2006)... So I'd like to gain insight if things will improve because they have been so up and down since I concieved May... Thank You for your time :biggrin:

Inside Out Orange

That's no problem ... we all started somewhere. I just thought that perhaps you'd read a newspaper astrologist who'd said "This will be a good year for Aquarians" ...

Anyway ... first thing for you to do is to attach a birthchart to your post. That way we'll be able to have a look at your chart. There's a guide on how to do this over in the Beginner's Forum.

Dagtastic

ok let;s see if i dd this correctly... I hope so I already feel rather emarassed..

Time

Date: February 10, 1978, at 02:05 AM
Place: Brooklyn Hospital (Kings), New York, United States

Latitude: 40°41 North
Longitude: 73°58 West
Time Difference: 5W00
Universal Time: 07:05 AM
Equation of Time (EOT): -14mn33s

Sun in: 21°11' Aquarius
Moon in: 26°40' Pisces
AS in: 4°51' Sagittarius
MC in: 21°36' Virgo

Hover your mouse on an object and click to display information

Ok(fingers crossed) hope I attached it correctly since my Mas was not doing the cut n past thing :( of please tell whats going on... I live in a small town not much astrology here :(

Caption
Conjunctions
Opposites and Squares
Trines and Sextiles
Semi-Squares and Sesqui-Quadrates
Semi-Sextiles, Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles
Inconjunctions

Attachments

• carte.php.png
    carte.php.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 29

Inside Out Orange

That's good. (If you can click the EDIT button and go back in and remove all the white space - that'll be really great - it's just the chart attachment that's important).

Ok so a couple of things jump out from your chart:
- Venus 25Aq46 / Saturn 27Leo - you have Neptune/Chiron currently opposing these points. Traditionally Neptune is not a good planet for ego or vitality.

- Moon 26Pis - you have Jupiter & Uranus hanging around there currently. I think this is a particularly significant aspect as the moon is about motherhood and its place in your 4th house (relates to the house). As an Aquarian, Uranus is a personal planet.

Good news is that Neptune/Chiron are away from your Venus/Saturn by end of December.

Jupiter/Uranus are both sat on your moon during January. They're not necessarily difficult planets but there could be surprises!

Last edited:

Dagtastic

Oh Thank You! It;s not in my head then,seems like each few days something crazy happens... So i'm safe to assume there will be more ups and downs? Will the baby be ok? If I gave to have surgery to fix my placenta issue will i be ok? She is due in January but they suggest taking her early if i bleed..i am 32 and never had these medical issues... I appreciate ur guidance

Inside Out Orange

I'd prefer to say upfront that I don't think I, or astrology, can answer your questions about the baby's health. I sense you're looking for reassurance from astrology.

Astrology is good for identifying trends or the broader outline of situations and what to expect. Personally I don't think it tells you how situations will turn out.

For example, astrology might say that because Saturn is on the descendent this is a time when you will experience difficulties and reassess your close relationships. For some people this might result in divorce, for others it might be a time where they work through issues with partners and come out of it with a stronger relationship. How this works out would depend on the native, how they'd put their life together, whether they run away from difficulties or confront them.

So in terms of your chart, the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction on your moon probably means an expansion of feelings but also some sudden changes. Perhaps big mood swings. The Neptune/Chiron-Saturn opposition suggests to me that you need to be careful with your vitality and health, to take proper care of yourself. Seems kind of obvious for someone going through pregnancy!

Dagtastic

Thank You! I agree that I am looking in the wrong places for definitive answers I will have to wait and see.... This year has been difficult so I was hoping for explanations but I suppose that i've been unrealistic... thank you for your interpretation and guidance :)

magi

I am not an astrologer, but I am a midwife.
I do not know all your details but ...

Placentas have been known to "migrate" away from the cervical opening. allowing for vaginal delivery.

Alot of growth and changes happen in the next 2 months of pregnancy for things to line up nicely for baby and you.

Predictions made at this stage of pregnancy OFTEN change and should.
Blessings

Dagtastic

Wow really? I am 28 weeks and they decided to not check again and schedule a c section before she's due... I'm very scared....