Is he thinking about me ?

neptunian

Hi

This person has many girls around him; i think im different than girls around him. I'm an old school type of person. What do you think? Is he thinking about me? Do i draw his attention ?

Mercury retro is over, then mercury will conjunct jupiter, is this a good thing ? Moon trine venus, will he choose another girl ?
Any help will be appreciated so much. Good day. :)

Attachments

• ishethinking.jpg
    ishethinking.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 52

neptunian

Hi, i wanted to update. I realised that this person wants to flirt with another woman. Moon trine venus interest in another woman as i guess. But the woman seems to give him mixed signals. Does the chart say anything about their possibility for a serious relationship ?

waybread

The chart suggests that he is not particularly thinking about you, but you think a lot about him, and may make contact with him.

You are symbolized by Mercury. He is symbolized by Jupiter. Mercury (you) as the faster-moving planet, seems to be the one to initiate some kind of contact.

The moon is your emotional stake in the matter. Its next aspect is a trine to Venus.

So it's OK to have stars in your eyes. Hopefully you will have a pleasant encounter.

But this guy sounds like a lady's man. Do you expect him to change?

neptunian

The chart suggests that he is not particularly thinking about you, but you think a lot about him, and may make contact with him.

You are symbolized by Mercury. He is symbolized by Jupiter. Mercury (you) as the faster-moving planet, seems to be the one to initiate some kind of contact.

The moon is your emotional stake in the matter. Its next aspect is a trine to Venus.

So it's OK to have stars in your eyes. Hopefully you will have a pleasant encounter.

But this guy sounds like a lady's man. Do you expect him to change?

Hi, dear Waybread, thanks so much for your help.
Yes,you are right, lady's man. so many women around him, he says it is difficult to marry even though he wants.
With my effort how far can this go, he seems unwilling for getting to know me more. So i have to respect. :( Dear waybread, i asked another horary i will share it on the forum too. I will be happy if you can have a look at it if you have time. Even this answer is enough actually. <3 You really saw the sitation through the chart so clearly in my opinion. He makes friends with everybody, with women too.