The "Part of War"

piercethevale

Now this is interesting... I was doing a search to find george bush's natal info and came across your thread ptv, "dubya usa natal, comp, prog comp, and 9/11 event chart comparison"

The george bush/ usa progressed composite had jupiter @ 5.37 Virgo... and the natal progressed had Saturn @ 5.39 virgo...

Bush's part of war is @ 5.49 Virgo!

i mean HELLO​

Imagine my surprise... [no REALLY, I had noticed that but have been off on so many other projects since... I had, more or less, forgotten about it.
...kinda blew my mind right now...what with all the other confirmation...!?!]

piercethevale

fyi

I posted on the thread, in the Degree Symbolism sub-forum, about what I am now convinced is the resolution as to all afairs concerning Lilith and how and why it has left me with no alternative but to 'self-ban' myself from ever publicly commenting on any affair of 'War" that concerns the United States of America ever again.

It is at this following link in post #23, for anyone that is at all interested...and I believe everyone should be of interest in what matters pertaining to a Natal Lilith in a conjunction to their own or of theirs to anyones', or any nations', Part of War. {Hint: You don't want to go there}
ptv

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36416

Phoenix Venus

Imagine my surprise... [no REALLY, I had noticed that but have been off on so many other projects since... I had, more or less, forgotten about it.
...kinda blew my mind right now...what with all the other confirmation...!?!]

yeah... and the progressed composite ac/dc axis was at 15 gem/sag squaring usa part of war.... and the plot thickens..... regarding the usa progressed chart to that day, oscilating lilith was at 15.31 virgo rx....​

piercethevale

yeah... and the progressed composite ac/dc axis was at 15 gem/sag squaring usa part of war.... and the plot thickens..... regarding the usa progressed chart to that day, oscilating lilith was at 15.31 virgo rx....​

quite possible that the osc. Lilith and B.M. Lilith are both of affect.

piercethevale

Today, on facebook, Mountain Astrologer magazine posted a link to a guest blog on Mars entering Libra in 1940 and how the author links it to the USA's involvement in WW II.
What made the article of particular interest to me is that the author also uses a natal chart cast for July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. ...although I don't know as to what time of day they chose.

I had to cast a progressed natal for the 'Zero Hour' USA natal chart that I use...as I had never done so until today...and I wasn't disappointed as to what I found...check it out.

The progressed South Node of the Moon and Venus were both conj. the Natal Pluto [which was still in the 28th degree of Capricorn on Dec. 7th, 1941] Pluto @ 27* Cap. 04′, Venus @ 27* cap. 08′ and the S. Node @ 27* Cap. 35′ [Natal Pluto at 27* Cap. 34']

The prog. Asc. @ 26* Virgo 39′, the USA natal Hermetic Lot of Courage is @ 26* Virgo 16′ and the USA natal Part of Influence [Asc. + Venus - Pluto] is @ 26* Virgo 09′.

The USA natal prog. Moon @ 05* Pisces 12′ is conj. the USA natal part of Omens and Signs [Asc. + Uranus - Mercury] @ 05* Pisces 52′.

The USA natal prog. Chiron @ 15* Aries 41 rx is nearing a conj with the USA natal Part of Increase and Benefits [noting like a little war to stimulate the old economy, eh?] @ 14* Aries 37′

The USA natal prog. Vesta @ 29 Taurus 03 rx is conj the USA natal Part of Hyleg [Pars Hyleg] @ 28* Taurus 07′.

The USA natal prog. Uranus @ 08* Gemini 17 rx is conj. the USA natal Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] @ 07* Gemini 33′.

The USA natal prog. Jupiter @ 23* Cancer 16 rx is conj. the USA natal Mercury @ 24* Cancer 31′, the USA natal Part of Damage aka Part of Misunderstanding @ 23* Cancer 01′ and the USA natal Part of Tragedy/Fatality @ 23* Cancer 38′.

The I.C. of the USA natal prog. chart for Dec. 7th, 1941 was @ 26* Sag. 10′ and it should be noted that the prog. Sun was conj it @ 25* Sag. 22′ …and that the USA natal Part of Distress is @ 27* Sag. 36′ and the USA natal Part of Peril [Asc. + R8th- Saturn] is the same as the Part of Distress [Asc. + Mars - Saturn] as the 8th House Cusp of the ‘Zero Hour Chart’ is @ 26* Scorpio 31′, which is ruled by Mars.

attached: USA natal chart prog. Dec. 7, 1941 [Zero Hour chart]

Attachments

• USA natal prog. Dec. 7, 1941.jpg
    USA natal prog. Dec. 7, 1941.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 20

Phoenix Venus

Hey ptv.

Here are a few interesting notes i have regarding the progressed usa chart to the event chart for that same day.

It gets even more compelling when you combine all three.

usa prog chiron @ 15.41 aries conjunct transiting mars @ 15.33 aries

transiting uranus was @ 27.39 taurus conj the natal hyleg and progressed vesta.

progressed north node @ 27.35 cancer conj transit moon @ 28.15 cancer

progressed pof @ 6.42 sag & juno @ 7.03 sag conj. transit merc @ 7.24 sag & priap lil @ 7.53 sag. (With natal part of mother @ 6.05 sag & part of noble acquaintances @ 8.27 sag)

(Can't help but wonder if all that has to anything to do with all of the corageous nurses doing their duties..)

Also progressed venus @ 27.08 cap & pluto @ 27.04 cap conjunct natal part of nobility & honor @ 27.51 cap.

and, tbh, i think all of this is like the icing on top compared to the actual event chart conjunctions to usa natal that day. ill add those here too sometime.

Phoenix Venus

Here is the list of conjunctions from the event chart for that day (pearl harbor dec. 7, 1941 7:48 am) to the Natal USA chart.

Event point: USA natal point

:pluto: : 5.35 :leo: :conjunct: :Guidance/Inspiration: : AC + :neptune: - :uranus: : 5.01 :leo:
:parsfortunae:: 15.41 :leo: :conjunct: : Surgery, Army, Police : AC + :saturn: - :mars: : 15.23 :leo:
:neptune: : 29.42 :virgo: :conjunct: :Transformative Growth, Destructive Ideals: : AC + :jupiter: - :pluto: : 29.42 :virgo:
MC : 13.47 :libra: :conjunct: :saturn: : 14.47 :libra:
:vesta: : 28.07 :scorpio: :conjunct: : Strategy : Ac + :pluto: - :mars: : 28.10 :scorpio:
:sun: : 15.16 :sagittarius: :conjunct: Exile, Confidence : AC + :uranus: - :saturn: : 15.36 :sagittarius:
:venus: : 1.37 :aquarius: :conjunct: : Danger, Violence : Ac + :mercury: - :saturn: : 01.13 :aquarius:
:venus: : 1.37 :aquarius: :conjunct: : Deceit, Vanity : Ac + :venus: - :neptune: : 01.19 :aquarius:

I think it is really interesting that the MC of the event chart is conjunct the USA's natal Saturn, and there are three parts involving saturn also being activated.... those parts seem very fitting... (surgery, army, police; Exile, confidence; danger & violence...)

very very telling.

And also, POF conjunct the part of surgery, army & police... oh so fitting.. the symbol is:
(taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

"(LEO 16°): THE STORM ENDED, ALL NATURE REJOICES IN BRILLIANT SUNSHINE.
KEYNOTE: The surge of life and love after a major crisis.
The symbol speaks clearly for itself. How brilliant the light after the long "night of the soul"! The battered but unconquered consciousness finds itself exalted in the marriage of sunbeams and rising sap. This indeed is "Release" – light and life singing in the cleansed and refreshed mind, flooded for a while by the waters of feeling.
This is the first stage in the twenty-eighth five-fold sequence. It is a sequence that reveals consciousness at its most inspiring moments of enjoyment. But these "peak experiences" can operate at several levels. The first and most basic level is that of life itself, and of the overcoming of its many crises – THE JOY AND POWER OF NEW BEGINNINGS."

Also note that the reverse formula for part of war (strategy) is also being activated.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'm not quite following you here, P.V., why are you using that date and time?
The attack was on Dec. 7th. [or is it just a typo, P.V.?
It is not only somewhat of a courtesy but also some what a general rule of science whenever demonstrating a 'proof' to provide and show all evidence...not to mention just being a real good idea... by which I mean: "Where's the chart?"]

From wikipedia:

"President Roosevelt formally requested the declaration {of war with Japan} in his Infamy Speech, addressed to a joint session of Congress and the nation at 12:30 pm on December 8.
The declaration was quickly brought to a vote; it passed the Senate, and then passed the House at 1:10 pm. The vote was 82 to 0 in the Senate and 388 to 1 in the House of Representatives. Jeannette Rankin, a committed Pacifist and the first woman elected to Congress (first elected in 1916), was the only vote against the Declaration in either house.
President Roosevelt signed the declaration at 4:10 pm the same day. The power to declare war is assigned exclusively to Congress in the United States Constitution, and it was therefore an open question at the time whether his signature was technically necessary. However, his signature was symbolically powerful and resolved any doubts."

Last edited:

piercethevale

As it is 6:30 a.m. here and I've yet to sleep this night [now past] I'm just going to post these charts P.V. and let you have the honor of addressing them, if you care to. {as I already have the one for 4:10 p.m., Philadelphia, posted in another thread and as I am down to the 'nubs' as far as my allotted file space for the forum goes, I'm only going to give the link to that thread. It is an attachment to the initial post, here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48229 }

attached event charts: Congress declares war on Japan 1:10 p.m. Philadelphia, Congress declares war on Japan 1:10 p.m. D.C., F.D.R. signs declaration of war on Japan 4:10 p.m. D.C.

Attachments

• USA congress declares war on Japan, Philly chart.jpg
    USA congress declares war on Japan, Philly chart.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 27
  • USA congress declares war on Japan, D.C. chart.jpg
    USA congress declares war on Japan, D.C. chart.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 22
  • USA declares war on Japan F.D.R. signature, D.C. chart.jpg
    USA declares war on Japan F.D.R. signature, D.C. chart.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Ahh, yeah that was a typo, meant to say dec 7th. i got the time from wiki if i recall correctly... i will eventually have to look into that some more to make sure the time is correct as possible but the mc saturn thing does seem to give it some weight. i will post the chart tommorrow when i can get to a computer. thanks for the charts, i will give them a look now and post any findings at some point. :)

Phoenix Venus

Oh, no problem ptv, i appreciate it :)

I was looking at the charts symbols to see if they gave an accurate depiction of the differences between the governments involvement in the war and the ivolvement of the people.... the mc's for the 1:10 pm charts that you posted are interesting.... still thinking about the pof's.... another more detailed post to come later...

Phoenix Venus

Here is the chart for the event of pearl harbor.

Notice the event chart's MC is almost EXACTLY (rounded to the minute) one degree orb approaching usa's natal Saturn.

I've got some interesting notes so far on the charts ptv posted. Very busy today so we will see if i can post it this evening. :sideways:

Attachments

• Pearl Harbor.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 26

Phoenix Venus

Here are the conjunctions to the charts ptv posted for the USA declaration of war at 1:10 pm.

Here are the activated chart points that both the Philly and the DC chart share:
(all transiting planets are the same the only difference is the rotation of the axis and chart points resulting from axis positions.)

Transiting Planet position: Usa Natal Planet/ Point position

Mars @ 15.51 :virgo: :conjunct: As + jupiter - sun : Increase & Benefits @ 14.37.23 :aries:

Uranus @ 27.37 :taurus: :conjunct: As + moon - Prenatal moon : Hyleg, Root of All @ 28.07.16 :taurus:

Osc. Lilith @ 19.05 :gemini: :conjunct: As + neptune - mercury : Fraud, Divination @ 19.23.24 :gemini:

Waldemaths Moon @ 24.13 :gemini: :conjunct: Asc + parsfortunae - neptune : Imprisonment @ 24.45.48 :gemini:

Pluto @ 5.34 :leo: :conjunct: Asc + neptune - uranus : Guidance, Inspiration @ 05.00.54 :leo: & NN @ 06.35.08 :leo:

Chiron @ 14.27 :leo: :conjunct: Asc + uranus - moon : Unusual Events, Misinterpretation @ 13.33.02 :leo: & Asc + saturn - mars : Surgery, Army, Police @ 15.23.23 :leo:

NN @ 17.56 :virgo: :conjunct: Asc + sun - moon : Soul, Spirit @ 17.18.24 :virgo:

Neptune @ 29.43 :virgo: :conjunct: Asc + mercury - moon : Faith, Trust @ 29.10.32 :virgo: & Asc + jupiter - pluto : Transformative growth, Destructive Philosophy @ 29.41.55 :virgo:

Juno @ 5.22 :scorpio: :conjunct: Asc + pluto - sun : Sublimation of the Ego to the Spiritual, Organization, Miracles @ 06.25.01 :scorpio:

Vesta @ 28.38 :scorpio: :conjunct: Asc + pluto - mars : Strategy @ 28.10.15 :scorpio:

Priap Lil @ 8.26 :sagittarius: &
Mercury @ 8.57 :sagittarius: :conjunct: Asc + sun - parsfortunae : Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances: @ 08.27.19 :sagittarius:

Sun @ 16.17 :sagittarius: :conjunct: Asc + uranus - saturn : Exile, Confidence @ 15.35.35 :sagittarius: & Asc + neptune - pluto : Slyness @ 16.20.04 :sagittarius:

Venus @ 2.30 :aquarius: :conjunct: Asc + mercury - saturn : Danger, Violence @ 01.13.05 :aquarius: & Asc + venus - neptune: Deceit, Vanity @ 01.18.49 :aquarius:

South Node @ 17.56 :pisces: :conjunct: Asc + uranus - sun : Catastrophe @ 17.44.11 :pisces:
& Asc + mars - mercury : Intelligence, Skill @ 17.52.11 :pisces:

Here are the points that were being activated via the DC chart:

IC @ 2.21 :cancer: :conjunct: :venus: 2.13.46 :cancer:

Parsfortunae @ 28.34 :scorpio: :conjunct: Asc + pluto - mars: Strategy @ 28.10.15 :scorpio:

12 h cusp @ 22.26 :aqua: :conjunct: Asc + mercury - neptune : Gossip, Intrusion @ 23.35.42 :aquarius:

And the points being activated via the Philly chart:

DC @ 7.35 :libra: :conjunct: Asc + sun - pluto: Deposition of the Ego to the Spiritual @ 06.34.05 :libra:

Parsfortunae @ 1.50 :sagittarius: :conjunct: Asc + jupiter - parsfortunae : Success @ 01.35.09 :sagittarius: & Asc + moon - jupiter : Luck, Sons @ 02.32.52 :sagittarius:

12 h cusp @ 24.29 :aquarius: :conjunct: Asc + mercury - neptune : Gossip, Intrusion @ 23.35.42 :aquarius:

I find it very interesting that the DC pof is conjunct the usa part of strategy and the Philly pof is conjunct the usa part of success & part of luck, sons. That might be indicative of the difference between the government's and the general population's involvement in the war. We can further analyse the chart's symbols to find more information on this, which is to come in the next post.

Phoenix Venus

I found three sets of symbols for these two charts (the DC & Philly 1:10 pm war declaration charts) that are rather fitting and appropriate for analysing the differences between a USA chart "for the people" and a relocation for the seat of the government.

(all symbols taken from Dane Rudyhar's "An Astrological Mandala")

DC MC @ 2.21 Cap:

"A HUMAN SOUL, IN ITS EAGERNESS FOR NEW EXPERIENCES, SEEKS EMBODIMENT.
KEYNOTE: A powerful yearning for whatever will increase the scope and depth of one's contacts with other living beings.
One wonders what the clairvoyant "saw" and said to the recorder of this symbol. How did she visualize a "human soul" or, as Marc Edmund Jones recorded it, its being "receptive to growth and understanding"? What is implied in the position of this symbol seems to be the strong drive in every human consciousness or will toward new experiences, whether they are constructive or destructive. Man may grow and gain understanding and wisdom through both types. Yet the yearning needs to be tempered by an instinctive evaluation of the end results of the experience.
This is the third phase of the fifty-fifth five-fold process. It shows us what is behind all uses of power, anabolic or catabolic: a strong DESIRE TO PROVE ONESELF."

Philly MC @ 4.04 Cap:

"INDIANS ON THE WARPATH, WHILE SOME MEN ROW A WELL-FILLED CANOE, OTHERS IN IT PERFORM A WAR DANCE.
KEYNOTE: The mobilization of physical and emotional energies in a spirit of conquest.
War is often undertaken mainly to mobilize the common will and avoid individualistic disintegration. The "Indian chief" in the symbol for Capricorn 1° may find it convenient or necessary to arouse the war spirit – perhaps under a very slight provocation – in order to more firmly establish his authority. The scene presents an extremely dynamic situation. The group (or the nation) affirms its solidarity and unity of purpose by taking the offensive. The group-life demands constant activity and challenges in order to remain healthy.
This is the last symbol of the fifty-fifth sequence. It suggests that AGGRESSIVENESS may be a necessary ingredient in the activation of the potential of growth inherent in any social group. "

Well... those two are quite fitting as the "how" of entering WW2, aren't they? I think it very appropriately shows the dynamic between the two charts in relation to the politics of the time around WW2.

desire to prove VS. aggressiveness....

i dare say! :andy::joyful:

DC POF @ 28.34 Scorpio:

"AN INDIAN SQUAW PLEADING TO THE CHIEF FOR THE LIVES OF HER CHILDREN.
KEYNOTE: Love as a principle of redemption.
Here the soul is presented as a mother whose sons (i.e. her active energies) have become disruptive forces in the collective life of the tribe. She seeks to counteract the karma of their misdeeds through her love and implorations. The soul is responsive to the experience of unity (the spiritual king or chief) but the energies of human nature often follow their self-seeking, divisive tendencies.
This is the fourth symbol of the forty-eighth sequence. It presents us with the value of prayer. The principle of wholeness in man – the soul – acts to offset or attenuate the dictates of karma. In a religious sense, Mary, the Mother, is seen as the Mediatrix, in constant acts of INTERCESSION for the sake of waylaid individuals. "

Philly POF @ 1.50 Sag:

"WHITE-CAPPED WAVES DISPLAY THE POWER OF WIND OVER SEA.
KEYNOTE: The mobilization of unconscious energies under the pressure of super-personal motives.
Wind and sea are in constant interplay, and the results of that interplay are inspiring and beautiful. In symbolism, the wind (pneuma is the early Greek word for "spirit") is associated with spiritual dynamism; the stirring of deep energies this dynamism produces obeys cosmic or super-personal rhythms, the power of which is irresistible.
At this second stage of the forty-ninth five-fold sequence we have a picture which contrasts the powerful but beautiful storms of nature with the often gory and hysterical crises of a civilization which progresses through war. The picture presented speaks of SUBTILIZATION THROUGH RHYTHMIC INTENSITY."

Wow.. the philly one makes perfect sense. Notice the quote "often gory and hysterical crises of a civiliation which progresses through war".......... fitting, ehhh???..... i can't help but think "baby boomers" when i see the "rhythmic intensity" part... but.... that might just be my scorp merc brain :p i guess that's one of the more fortunate aspects of involvement in the war.

uhhh... notice the "wind" vs "water"..... ahh.... nuclear attack vs. naval attack...???

Notice the keyword "intercession" and how fitting that is, regarding the action which would produce most fortunate results, as the seat of government would handle involvement in the war...

DC 12th H cusp @ 22.26 Aqua:

"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.
KEYNOTE: The self-discipline which results from an intelligent development of individual faculties under proper training.
What constitutes the proper training of children or animals is a complex and much-disputed problem. The symbol seems to state simply that powerful life energies can be trained adequately – the implication or extension of the idea being that no training is really successful unless it leads to the realization of the value and power of self-discipline. We are constantly faced with situations which, whether we are aware of it or not, are in fact training situations; God or the Soul is the trainer. Much depends on the attitudes we assume in these situations.
This is the third symbol in the sixty-fifth sequence. We see in it the outcome of what is suggested in the two preceding ones. Character and a warm "under-standing" of what is involved in the process of growth and overcoming of emotional heaviness can be taught. We can learn to discipline our natural impulses and to use them for a more-than-personal purpose. This is DISCIPLESHIP in the true sense of the term. "

Philly 12th H cusp @ 24.29 Aqua:

"A BUTTERFLY WITH THE RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED.
KEYNOTE: The capacity to develop the rational and fully conscious aspect of the mind ahead of normal evolution.
What seems implied is a kind of mutation, and more specifically the special development of whatever is symbolized by the "right side" of the organism. Here, however, the spiritual body (the butterfly) is what the Image represents. A strong process of conscious individualization is suggested, perhaps at the expense of the instinctual-emotional aspect of the personality (its "left side").
This last symbol fittingly concludes this sixty-fifth sequence, which began with "A disappointed woman . . ." The five-fold set deals with the management of human energies at the emotional level; here management means overcoming – this, on the basis of negative or ego-challenging experiences. This fifth symbol refers thus to the results of a TRANSMUTATION OF EMOTIONAL ENERGIES. "

the Philly set of symbols seems notably more involved with development of emotional reactions wherease the dc set of symbols are more about strategy..... hmm.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Okay folks...

The second set of charts have some very interesting connections as well. Most of the planetary placements are the same as the last 2 charts, with the moon only moving 2 degrees. So here is the list of all "sensitive" points that these two charts are activating, for the 4:10 pm ww2 declaration signature charts.

DC chart:

AC @ 8.09 :gemini: :conjunct: AC + :mercury: - :uranus: Astrology, Eccentricity @ 07.07.03 :gemini: & MC + :sun: - :moon: Destiny @ 07.33.09 :gemini: & :uranus: @ 08.53.06 :gemini:

IC @ 15.14 :leo: :conjunct: AC + :saturn: - :mars: Surgery, Army, Police @ 15.23.23 :leo:

DC @ 8.09 :sagittarius: :conjunct: AC + :sun: - :parsfortunae: Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances: @ 08.27.19 :sagittarius:

Philly chart:

DC @ 11.01 :sagittarius: :conjunct: AC + :pluto: - :uranus: Radical Change @ 10.10.23 :sagittarius:

:parsfortunae: @ 6.42 :aquarius: :conjunct: AC + :venus: - POSpirit: Eros: @ 06.24.52 :aquarius: & Sn @ 06.35.08 :aquarius:

MC @ 17.07 :aquarius: :conjunct: :moon: @ 16.50.13 :aquarius:

Hmm... i'm beginning to notice a pattern... some of the same chart points being activated...

next to look at the symbols for these charts as well....

But it might be a day or two before i can get to that.

Have a merry Christmas ptv, and everyone else out there reading this. :love::innocent::smile:

piercethevale

Excellent work... I was hoping that you would also "see" what I was "seeing" ...in that the Philly and the D.C. charts both seem valid but as to something different... I just haven't had the time to sit and think it through...but I was kind of heading in the same direction that you found yourself, in that one seems to be about the nation as a whole and the other having to do with 'politics'.... or something along those lines,

Mad skills, P.V. ...you got 'em!

Phoenix Venus

Ah thanks ptv, i learned from the greatest :joyful:

Eventually I will have to put my info on Hiroshima and Nagasaki up, since it's all related. i have to find my notes... (hoping they didn't accidentally get thrown out! ) I remember that the nagasaki chart was very compelling and had a lot going on, even though Hiroshima is the one that everyone remembers... i suppose nagasaki had more of a political affect...

but in the mean time here are some of the interesting connections seen so far between the charts:

The part of Surgery, Army, Police has been seen in each of these charts, (as + saturn - mars) acting as the Part of fortune in the Pearl Harbor chart, and then in the "declaration of war" charts, Chiron was conjunct this part while the DC chart's IC was also conjuncting this point. Ic being the "why" and chiron dealing with wounds and healing, it makes tons of sense, eh?

The part of strategy (As + pluto - mars), which coincidentally (or not) is the reverse part to the part of war, has also been common among these charts. It was making a conjunction to vesta in the pearl harbor event chart, and conjunct Dc's part of fortune in the "declaration of war" chart.

And both of these parts have mars as the trigger!

piercethevale

Ah thanks ptv, i learned from the greatest :joyful:

Eventually I will have to put my info on Hiroshima and Nagasaki up, since it's all related. i have to find my notes... (hoping they didn't accidentally get thrown out! ) I remember that the nagasaki chart was very compelling and had a lot going on, even though Hiroshima is the one that everyone remembers... i suppose nagasaki had more of a political affect...

but in the mean time here are some of the interesting connections seen so far between the charts:

The part of Surgery, Army, Police has been seen in each of these charts, (as + saturn - mars) acting as the Part of fortune in the Pearl Harbor chart, and then in the "declaration of war" charts, Chiron was conjunct this part while the DC chart's IC was also conjuncting this point. Ic being the "why" and chiron dealing with wounds and healing, it makes tons of sense, eh?

The part of strategy (As + pluto - mars), which coincidentally (or not) is the reverse part to the part of war, has also been common among these charts. It was making a conjunction to vesta in the pearl harbor event chart, and conjunct Dc's part of fortune in the "declaration of war" chart.

And both of these parts have mars as the trigger!

YESH!:smile::smile::smile::andy::smile: