Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

Re: Sports astrology

great activity and participation on the forum!!!

Sandeepan

A query to all KP practitioners here:

Is sub sub lord's owned house/s (where the sub sub lord is the sign lord) a more accurate indicator than sub lord significations of the game flow. I have noticed in India's game today. Plz let me know if any one else has same opinion?

ARIETUS

A query to all KP practitioners here:

Is sub sub lord's owned house/s (where the sub sub lord is the sign lord) a more accurate indicator than sub lord significations of the game flow. I have noticed in India's game today. Plz let me know if any one else has same opinion?

Sub-sub lords are used only for timing of events like wicket fall or goal in football. Observing cusps owned by sub-sub lord will not indicate the final outcome of the game.

However if duration of sub is long, observing prati-sub based on team charts helps.

rob9

Anyone following KP system,how do you see the 3rd ODI Aus-SA pan out on 19th morning?

Sandeepan

Thanks a LOT!!

I have been only checking event chart and using asc dsc from the moon sub lord method.

For using team charts, do we see the sub transit of team charts individually for an international games. for example the transit sub lord for aus and sa (in their respective charts) for the duration of game and find their significations. Or is there any thing else I need to do. Also If u can post team charts for Aus and SA

Sub-sub lords are used only for timing of events like wicket fall or goal in football. Observing cusps owned by sub-sub lord will not indicate the final outcome of the game.

However if duration of sub is long, observing prati-sub based on team charts helps.

shiva

Toss: South Africa.
Initial of the match favors saf till 10:51 am ist
From 10:51 to 12:21 favors Aussies ist
From 12:22 till 16:11 favours Saf

shailendra007

3rd ODI: Australia v South Africa at Canberra, Nov 19, 2014

First innings favor SAF except 15:05 - 16:21 (slightly favrable to aus), Second innings favor aus but this will not be an easy win for them. Last half an hour favor more to SAF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.