What would indicate physical strength in your chart ?

astro_2gw_25_jasper_65328_12014.jpg

If this helps...this is the chart of my youngest son....totally rare strength. I know it's unbelievable, but he was holding his OWN head up the day after he was born, stroooong muscles, walking at 8 months, and at 3 he is totally amazing physically, is at a 6 year old level with mastery on bikes, skateboards, scooters, climbing. He is unstopable, really and truly! He also has seriously defined muscles in his torso and back at age 3! Carazy! :smile:

I forgot to say, he taught himself to hold his breath under water at 2! Seriously, he just BELONGS to the physical world, and he has NOOOOO fear.

I guess it's obvious as his mars is opp sun, pluto and jup and at the aries point as well. And, yes, he has a temper.

Last edited:

JerryRR

Brian Shaw current holder of the title"Worlds Strongest Man" has MA/SA/PL all retro in Libra,SA 135 SUN in Pisces.

J.R.R.

Rebel Uranian

Mars with the Sun or Ascendant. The Ascendant is the physical body and Mars rules physical energy and strength and things like that. Mars being in Libra seems to be fine. Conjunctions would probably be the best but trines would be helpful too.

Inquisitive

I'm Sun in Aqua with Libra rising.
Mars in Capricorn and Sun conjunct Mars,
I would say im strong but more quick than anything.
I heard Libra rising gives quick movements ?

Leorising98

Hmmmm.... I have my sun conjunctioning mars.... my sun is in Gemini & my mars is in Taurus... is that good? You already know my rising sign.:D:lol:

Last edited:

virgo18

Mars in the Asc
Mars conjunct/square/opposition ruler of the 1st
Mars elevated (in the 10th) any sign
Mars in the 8th
Mars in Capricorn, Aries, or Scorpio
Ruler of the 1st in the 1st
Ruler of the 1st in the 8th (I have this one but I haven't prove my physical strength... I make lots of exercise... but its cardiovascular, however I feel I have resistance)

I bet this will be the most obvious indications... but its like asking: "What makes you have a high IQ in the natal chart?"
There is not an exact answer for this type of questions. You can guess for logical aspects like having mercury in gemini or virgo. But it doesn't always work like that, there are other natural factors.

I have a cousin who is very robust and plays american football, he is more than quite strong physically. Guess he's Mars sign: TAURUS. He has mars in taurus, however he's ascendant is the last degrees of pisces. 28, most of he's 1st house is in Aries.

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Can't say any of this is true, with a Strong Mars and such.

I have Mars in the 1st House, Scorpio, and very elevated in degree. Mars is my dominant planet and the ruler of my 1st House. Guess what....I am not that strong as one would obviously think from these positions.

Maybe in reality, strength is indicated by other various factors that we don't really think about.:wink:

Rushwing

What about jupiter in the 6th, I have this placement and I have pretty good stamina and ability to adapt to any work environment. I recover quickly and am strong for my size.

Also more than one peron I know with saturn conj mars have unbelievable endurance. (running, working 12+ hours never looking tired although they say they are, one of them is a boxer another is an ex navy seal (his mars and sat are conj in the 6th house) another is a healer who works 12 hour days never tiring, he has a lot of cancer in the 12th but his mars and sat are conj in the 2nd house)

I would agree with mars in the 1st (but can be a bit accident prone)
as well as mars in the 2nd
mars in the 8th
mars in the 10th or on the mc.

Mars in aries, taurus, gemini, scorp, sag or cap don't seem to tire easily.

Mars conj pluto or conj saturn in any chart would indicate deep sources of endurance and determination (power) In fact, my Linda Goodman book on aspects says any strong aspects between mars and pluto and mars and saturn can mean high pain tolerance a need for a lot of physical outlets for the energy. Like a steam kettle that just boils and boils, or an engine running on a deep deep well of fuel.

Mohammed ali had his mars and saturn conj in taurus.

Venus harshly impacted by saturn can mean someone who is a workaholic to the point where they outpace everyone and can't stop. Like a freak of nature (oprah and bill gates both have venus sq or conj saturn)

I think jupiter in the 6th is one that people have overlooked. I personally thrive in physical labor. The more the better. And I was at one time ranked 12th in the country for long distance running, and I don't think that was just cuz my mars is in the 1st (its not well placed in virgo IMO) I never had an injury.

Saturn mars and pluto work well together in creating a person who has a will and ability to undergo tremendous physical strain in order to reach a
certain goal.

Add to that moon in scorpio or capricorn and that person will overcome any emotional limitations to reach their goal.

If it is a woman, if her moon is aspected by saturn, she may act more masculine and be more interested in brute strength than the soft and feminine. Some successful female athletes have very saturnine/mars influenced charts. (Moon in capricorn or scorpio, capricorn rising etc)

For example the current WR holder for the women's 100m freestyle swimming has a capricorn rising with a moon in cap in the first house.

I gots more examples, but I trust that people believe what I say.

bluewolf

i have an interest in physical strength as an asset, as my mars in capricorn(2nd hs) is sextile jupiter (4th). i studied martial arts and have a greek love of the body. saturn is also in sagg (1st hs) with scorpio rising.

so I vote for mars exalted in capricorn, and 2nd house strength being a personal asset to aquire.

Rushwing

That seems like a very accurate assertion about yourself. Saturnine people usually have endurance, with mars in 2nd in cap (saturns ruler) you want to manifest this saturnine strength, you value it highly!

Yep I'm just repeating what you already said.

bluewolf

yes if im not consistently focusin on my physical fitness i feel at a loss for self worth. i also have moon in cap in 2nd house so this might involve some emotional attatchement to an exalted mars!

here's my chart if anyone wants to further investigate.

Attachments

• drew_astro.jpg
    drew_astro.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Rushwing

Very neat. 1st house Saturn in Sagittarius.

Sagittarius is about action! Movement! Adaptable and firey flow!

(basically, sagittarians can be the best racecar drivers and acrobats)

And then with Saturn, a big part of who you are is CONTROLLED ACTION

Thus. .. martial arts. .. super cool.

Have you ever checked out bruce lee's chart? He's also a sag asc with his sun conj the ascendant. (SUPER SAG!) Plus he has a scorpio moon.

So heavy fire-water chart means explosive power!

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/bN7Ft3f62WPb.htm

Saturn in taurus in the 6th opposition scorpio moon too interesting. . .

Mars in scorpio nearly conj his moon.

bluewolf

hmm ive never thought of fire and water being explosive in a way but i see it now! i should appreciate my water signs more haha.

and yes i actually love Bruce Lee he is one of my hero's in life, not only for his revolutionary ways but the philosophy he wrote. i was happy to find some of those things in common! haha i loved him before i found astrology as well.

i also pride myself in reflexes and hand eye coordination, so i definitely take the sagg 'bow and arrow' seriously.. not only on wii sports too.

i also feel that the sun in gemini opposite saturn gives my 'arrow shooting' attitude a kind of 'multishot' aspect where i lovvve to 'fire' at multiple objects at once. for example; catching multiple objects falling out of the air, shooting games multiple targets (in games), or perfectly planned rapid physical actions. i also collect swords!

either way i always felt like my mars was comfortable but only recently have i learned to appreciate the physical strength saturn can give.

also aries on 5th house cusp might make one want physical strength as a sense of identity.

thanks again!

Flowergirl

I think jupiter in the 6th is one that people have overlooked. I personally thrive in physical labor. The more the better. And I was at one time ranked 12th in the country for long distance running, and I don't think that was just cuz my mars is in the 1st (its not well placed in virgo IMO) I never had an injury.
This is interesting. I have Jupiter conjunct Mars in 6th and angular Saturn and when I was younger I did well as far as endurance with physical work go. I did long distance running, hockey and was very active during my teenage years until I had an adrenal breakdown from overdoing it in my mid 20s. :sad: I've never had the same stamina since though. But it is not quite the same as far as physical strength in a person.

sethi

I received a set of weights from my father. I was lifting weights at age 13, I wanted to gain weight.

Weightlifting on and off since then. I am strong for my age (45) but this is actually trained strength, and not god given strength. Go to gym twice weekly (if I am lucky) and lift weights (low reps and low sets) (3 set bench, 3 set pull downs, 3 set tri press and 2 sets curl 4-7 reps each set and finish). Heavy weights low reps.

I get tired very easily and sometimes my tiredness does not go away for 5-10 days (surprised? look up another person with cervical spondylosis and ask him).

I have Sagitarrius ascendant, saturn at 19 deg in 4th along with sun at 16, and mars at 28 deg. I have jupiter in 7th at 22 deg. So mars and jupiter are squaring each other (with 6 degree difference).

Saturn is opposite uranus and pluto both at 17 degrees in my 10th house virgo Rx I think

My chart is in my profile.

So I think it is really questionable how to actually judge strength. However, in my experience, I have found people with mars in 1st and 2nd house to be strong, with fighting spirit, with some difference with their placement in different signs.

I think that it is quite necessary for people with mars in the 1st house to have trines to mars. It will reduce it's ill effects. Or maybe have saturn alongwith. It will reduce the intensity of mars, and give some reasoning and logic at the right moments.

Comments would be appreciated.

Last edited: