Reflections of the Astrological Year

Arian Maverick

I have created this new board in response to Lapis' great post on the Mercury Retrograde Board.

I'd think Mercury RX in Pisces, along with the Sun now, it'd be the time to do a good, deep, honest, review of this past astrological year. Or at least this past Winter and Fall half due to all those lovely Grand FIXED Squares and T squares we were forced to deal with.

Mercury RX in the last sign of the zodiac sounds to me like we've got the opportunity to easily time jump around through all the preceeding 11 signs (months) this past astrological year, and do some serious reviewing of what all we've each lived through and learned. It was an intense year and with 0 degrees Aries right around the corner, it's time to take end-of-the-year inventory and tidy up before the next cycle starts on March 20th. 2006.

This is a place for thoughtful introspection about what opportunities the Universe has presented to you during this past astrological year, and to dream and plan about what the future has in store! :D

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

How am I to interpret the lack of replies to this thread...that everyone in this community had an awesome year and wishes for nothing more in their lives? :?

I know that I for one want to tackle my self-esteem issues, especially with my progressed Sun in Taurus!

Aquarian Maverick

Kite

How about a good time for an honest review of past lifetimes? I'm set-up for a past-life regression session next week. Hoping to get some insight on a few things while Chiron returns home.

Lapis

Aquarian Maverick,

It's been a *****, are you kidding??? :mrgreen: Seriously, it's been super fast paced, super intense with those Fixed Squares/T squares crushing me to see the Light in the Dark places both within myself and within others.......and be OK with it all no matter what and keep on keepin on. I love the 4 Faces of God, I love the 4 Faces of God, I...... :roll:

Some things are better than they've ever been and in some ways things are worse than ever! Continously jumping forward with new awareness and understanding, and then feeling the horrible after-effects of life on planet earth at the end of the Mayan calendar cycle!

All in all, I keep hearing in my head this silly line from a TV commercial. Can't even remember who it is, maybe "Glad"? Anyway it's this, and sums the past astrological year up nicely for me.

"Life's messy, clean it up!"

sita

Aqua,
I didn't reply to your thread because there is just so much.
I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm buried.
:evil: :oops: :cry: :roll: :?:
That about sums it up.

Sita

Arian Maverick

I appologize, I did not intend for this to be a painful experience...I too have been through some very trying and traumatic circumstances this past astrological year, and I believe I created this thread because I subconsciously sensed these burdens in others. At the time, I felt this to be a perfect opportunity to let go of some of the more destructive parts of our personalities, including the painful memories we haul on our backs like the dead weight of inessential camping supplies on a very long journey. Pack light, and only take what will serve you best into this new year :D

There is so much that I wish to confess about my past, but I don't think I am ready to take that step yet...if I knew that only certain members of this forum would be able to access such information, I would not hesitate, yet I am reticent about dispalying such intimate details on a public forum. I greatly admire Kite's courage; he has inspired me to even consider the possibility. Perhaps some day, when both the Universe and I am ready, I will post. I know that amzolt has been interested in my life story for a while now :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

sita

Hey, if/when ever you are ready to share something, you'll know. There's no pressure on this end for you to chunk up your past here. If you want to, for personal and collective healing, that's good. But please don't feel like you owe anyone here anything that you don't personally feel right sharing, because you don't.

Pack light, and only take what will serve you best into this new year

Very wise advice. Atleast I now know what NOT to pack! Thanks, but I think I'll leave the elephant at home in the living room where it belongs. :wink:

Sita

Arian Maverick

Thanks, Sita! :D

I don't think I feel compelled to share anecdotes of my life because of outside pressure...it's just that I feel truly empowered for the first time in my conscious memory and wish to share my experience with others, when/if I am ready to do so.

Aquarian Maverick

Elianah

For me, I started a temporary clerical position with a state agency a year ago. As this year ends (it was supposed to be a six week gig), I find myself wanting more than temping provides. Not just a better pay check with benefits and a reliable income, but a position which will use my knowledge, experience, skills and talents to their highest capabilities. I want work which will further my soul's exploration on how to answer the fractal of its question for this lifetime.

I have been on an integrative journey of soul and body for sometime, and it seems to have speeded up quite a bit over the last year. This has made me impatient with myself and others instead of going with the flow. I hope, as we approach Aries, I am moving toward greater patience with all.

In Judaism there is a practice that takes place the 38 days before Yom Kippur where people seek a sincere, respectful redress for pain that may have been caused over the past year. Perhaps this is something that might be done at the end of the astrological year. So in that vain:

I ask for forgiveness from those of you who feel I have wronged you, not heard you, not respected you or your path, whether intentionally or unintenionally. I forgive those of you I feel have wronged me, not heard me, not respected me or my path, whether intentionally or unintetionally.

May we all find greater peace and harmony on our paths this year. May we find ways of respectfully disagreeing with other's ideas while honoring the path of our fellow astrologers and ourselves.

In Hebrew the words for God, man, woman, I, you, we, other, land, earth and one begin with the letter alef. This shows the interconnectivity of all, even with the other. May we all strive to find that interconnectivity and bring it in healthy, respectful and honoring ways during the upcoming year.

Elianah