Will my financial situation improved

zohra

i have casted a question as regards to my financial situation (had so much debts to cleared) that I am drowning. I am unsure as to whether I should look at the Lord 2 or Lord 8

question casted 27 august 2006 at 10:28 am, bristol england, regiomontanus

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?nhor=48&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&hsy=&zod=&add=18&fix=1&sday=27&smon=8&syr=2006&rs=&orbp=&cid=8jafiletdndon-u1140099647&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=

ascendant libra, lord 1 venus, moon conjunct asc
lord 8 venus, in 10 house,
or should I take Lord 2, mars in 11 house?

mathur_dinesh

Hello,
According to Vedic astrology the Sun is operating in your chart under the overall control of Venus. It started on October 21, 2005 and shall last till October 21, 2006. The Moon will operate in the same way under Venus after the Sun till June 21, 2008.
The Sun is causing financial difficulties. It has virtually stopped income and gains and has allowed expenditure to go on unabated. :mad: :confused:
The Moon is inclined slightly differently. It will let expenditure to continue though to a lesser degree but it will also encourage income and gains. Therefore, financially matters may ease up after January end next year.:)

zohra

hi mathur

thank you for your reading, actually since october 2005 that where everything were out of control after my separation, hence accumulating debts of my ex. I need to stay put and try to salvage what I can....