Conflict conflict conflict!

Surrealness

This has been plaguing my thoughts for awhile now, but I've recently found someone that I've been able to connect with on a deeper level than anyone I've found, and coincidentally, our astrology kind of matches up. Though it seems like it only matches up enough, enough to pass off as a good relationship. But it's been very unhealthy, and I can't figure out for the life of me if her earthy chart balances out my raging emotional chart. It's driving me crazy, and I hope you guys can help me. Here's the charts..

Mine:
April 23rd, 1989 at 3:45am

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...st=Winnemucca,+NV+(32),+United+States&lang=en

Hers:
September 28th, 1989 at 10:01am
http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...ylist=Reading,+PA+(42),+United+States&lang=en

Please help me :[

[Moderator note - thread moved here, as thread-starter's own astrological interp is missing.]

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
hi
the composite chart has a venus opposed to mars showing the emotional/physical attraction .this forms a tsquare with pluto.this indicates that sexuality is a major part of the relationship.you mention you have connected deeply but this aspect indicates that the physical side of the relationship is stunting the emotional bonding.
the moon trineto jupiter is a excellent aspect for relatinships as it shows support and respect.the venus/jupiter midpoint is conjunct the nadir showing that a serious relationship is at the base of the relationship between yo.the sun/jupiter midpoinmt is conjunct the descendant,nother indication that there are feeling of commitment her.
mercury square to the moon ans opposed to the urnaus/venus midpoint shows that therei san electric atraction here and there is great joy when you are together.but this can also show arguments ias the passion is very strong and confrontative at times.with the mercury/urnaus midpoint conjunct the MC and oppose dto eris on the IC,it seems that you are always in arguments or having differences of opinions.
with uranus on the ascendant,the relationship may be a bit unstable as each seem to want to retain their fredom.this can also bring feeling of a psychic connection.
the saturn/neptune conjunction opposed to chiron is a tough one as it shows that there is a secretiveness and deception about this relationship .this pattern also show that there is a critcal and cynical side to the relationship and a kind of emotional sadism as neptune can bring emotional cruelty into the mix.
i think that you must take this as it comes but if you are planning a longterm hookup, you may be deluded.
actually i am surprised you are still together as there were strong vibrations of a breakup at the end of last month.and there could have been question of fidelity at the end of september into october.

rahu

C0rnholio

What a bummer. :( Especially since everyone says that Rahu's predictions are spot-on. It's like a thread stopper.

Rahu, how could one learn your midpoint technique?

You need to post both natals, synastry bi wheel and poss composite.
It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey

Composite are not the be all end all as it only describes the relationship as 'others see you' when together. To see how the relationship interacts is the Davison chart....

rahu

Banned
hi surreal

much of my technique is from experience.
as there aren't any books that i know of that of that include midpoints in composites,one must rely on the studying composites to see the affect of midpoints. start with relationships that are known and research the affect of midpoints.don't pay heed to the naysayers as they haven't even research the topic they criticize.

rahu

hi surreal

much of my technique is from experience.
as there aren't any books that i know of that of that include midpoints in composites,one must rely on the studying composites to see the affect of midpoints. start with relationships that are known and research the affect of midpoints.don't pay heed to the naysayers as they haven't even research the topic they criticize.

rahu

Of course the flipside is you could have a wonderful synastry that could be long lasting, but if you take onboard 'just' the negativity of certain members opinions only then you may well makes matters a 'self fulffilling prophecy' :whistling:

If you soley depend on the composite and not the synastry or natal charts you will only ever get 'half the story' :happy: