Will he text or email me soon

Crystalclear913

A potential affair was about to occur between this man and I. We both had a strong attraction for one another but we both decided that it would be best to go our separate ways due to me being married and him preparing to walk down the aisle.
We are still IG friends. I still "feel" like he wants to connect with me. He doesn't live in my part of town and would need to travel a distance to get there but he recently posted pics of different street signs that are in my area with captions related to it. He has never done this before.
I wanted to know if he is going to reach out to me. He usual texts or emails me. I feel like he's been trying to bait me into making that first move but I haven't and don't plan on doing so.

Will he text or email me https://imgur.com/gallery/Ac7snwf

waybread

I don't think so. The moon is VOC, Mercury is in its fall. Since you are married, I used the 5th house of casual uncommitted love affairs for this man, ruled by the sun. The sun and Mars (you) are not connecting.

It's NOMB, but what are you thinking?? In another recent thread, you worried that your husband was cheating on you. Unless you have an "open" marriage, which it didn't sound like, what impact do you imagine your having even a friendship based upon a "strong attraction" with another man would have on your husband and this man's fiancee? It's one thing to tamper with your own marriage, but another to cast a deep shadow over a bride-to-be. If you don't think they'd find out about it, how does this kind of secrecy help your marriage? And suppose they did?

Good for you that you are not planning to act upon "attraction." Better yet, why not break off the wish for this kind of temptation?

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

I don't think so. The moon is VOC, Mercury is in its fall. Since you are married, I used the 5th house of casual uncommitted love affairs for this man, ruled by the sun. The sun and Mars (you) are not connecting.

It's NOMB, but what are you thinking?? In another recent thread, you worried that your husband was cheating on you. Unless you have an "open" marriage, which it didn't sound like, what impact do you imagine your having even a friendship based upon a "strong attraction" with another man would have on your husband and this man's fiancee? It's one thing to tamper with your own marriage, but another to cast a deep shadow over a bride-to-be. If you don't think they'd find out about it, how does this kind of secrecy help your marriage? And suppose they did?

Good for you that you are not planning to act upon "attraction." Better yet, why not break off the wish for this kind of temptation?

Thank you for reviewing my chart. It's not so much a wish for temptation. It's more of a wish for a connection. My husband has stepped out on our marriage before but it has since left a devastating hole for me. Ive tried to move pass this but it has been difficult to do so. I feel like he'll do it again. I dont trust him but we have 3 children who know nothing else but us as a family.
My husband has been doing his best to restore all that has been damaged but it feels like I'm just existing in this union. And it doesn't make sense to keep bringing the pain I feel up time and time again.
The connection I had with this other man made me feel alive again. It was entirely online despite him wanting to hang out. I kept refusing because I knew once I crossed that line, I wouldn't be able to take it back and I didn't want to be part of hurting another woman the way I was hurt. I used logic instead of emotions which was the best move bust it still doesnt deal with the void I feel.
I want closeness but not at the expense of someone else's feelings. I already asked a horary question if I was going to be in love again. I didn't bother putting it up because I think deep down I already know the answer...and its depressing.

waybread

Huh???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 3 young children-- who see you and your husband as a family. Unless something is dysfunctional, children do love their daddies and want their family to stay together. Is it possible that you mistrust your husband because you are tempted to stray?

I'm curious as to how well you know this other man. I assume you've at least met him. Obviously a little-known crush who functions primarily as a pen pal can be glamorized from afar.

You do seem to have a good head on your shoulders, which speaks well of you. :cool:

But maybe its time to figure out ways to feel more alive without needing a romantic partner to provide that aliveness for you. What could you do for yourself, with yourself? Unless you have a strong 7th house natally (like your sun in the 7th) chances are your sun will indicate another area of life in which you feel most like yourself. Your natal north node will indicate where your growth lies. You probably have other interests in life that activate your passions.

Oh, and there are good and unhelpful marriage counselors. I don't know if you've tried counseling. But if so and it wasn't helpful, please keep trying.

Best wishes, W.