Reverse Engineering One's Mother from Natal Chart?

NeargoodX

I am adopted and have been having a lot of difficulty finding information about my birthparents as the adoption was handled privately through lawyers and the records are providing difficult to access. The only information I have been able to uncover is that my birthmother was 24 years old in 1970 (when I was born).

My question is where can one look in the natal chart for any information about birthparents? Is this info to be found on a native's chart? Are there asteroids (Ceres?) or fixed stars that would shed light on the situation? Would the pre-natal New Moon be relevant?

I have developed several “scenarios” as to the circumstance before my birth, but as I approach 50, I am looking for something more than nebulous fantasies.

Thanks for any assistance.

(P.S. I also have an account from my great-aunt that she had heard my father played football for the University of Florida. She was a nurse at the hospital where I was born and the one to notify my parents that I was available for adoption. I don’t know how reliable that info is however.)

My natal chart can be found in my "Charts, charts, charts... YEAH!" photo album.

JUPITERASC

I am adopted and have been having a lot of difficulty finding information about my birthparents as the adoption was handled privately through lawyers and the records are providing difficult to access. The only information I have been able to uncover is that my birthmother was 24 years old in 1970 (when I was born).

My question is where can one look in the natal chart for any information about birthparents? Is this info to be found on a native's chart? Are there asteroids (Ceres?) or fixed stars that would shed light on the situation? Would the pre-natal New Moon be relevant?

I have developed several “scenarios” as to the circumstance before my birth, but as I approach 50, I am looking for something more than nebulous fantasies.

Thanks for any assistance.

(P.S. I also have an account from my great-aunt that she had heard my father played football for the University of Florida. She was a nurse at the hospital where I was born and the one to notify my parents that I was available for adoption. I don’t know how reliable that info is however.)

My natal chart can be found in my "Charts, charts, charts... YEAH!" photo album.
another option is FTDNA aka Family Tree DNA :smile:
website offers DNA testing that finds cousins with "Family Finder"
easily located using any search engine

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your mother is indicated by the 10th house. Study the planet ruling the 10th its condition and aspects to learn more about her. Planets in the 10th house may help, but the ruler is most important.

NeargoodX

another option is FTDNA aka Family Tree DNA :smile:

Thank you for the response! I went down that road a few years back with little new info or leads. I did find out that I am a Viking (Scandinavian/Irish) :biggrin:

@ Culpeper: "Planets in the 10th house may help, but the ruler is most important." Indeed, however, my 10th is in Cancer guarded over by the Mysteries of the Moon.

I will plumb the 10th house more deeply by looking for fixed stars, asteroids, and such to see if there lies wisdom.

Attachments

• Natal-Asteroids.jpg
    Natal-Asteroids.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Neargood,

I hope your adoptive parents were ok!

By paran you have four stars aligned at moment of birth, Facies on Nadir, Vega on Nadir, Althena Culminating, and Vindemiatrix rising

Parans continue through day of birth, so for Moon parans you have Menkar rising as Moon is setting, and Alcyone on Nadir as Moon is culminating, i could give more info regarding interpretation, but use Brady interpretation if you look it up.

I would possibly look for reason for adoption regarding "Father" Saturn in 8th house.

I will give more info if you ask, but you may have to wait, as i'm getting over a broken spine.

NeargoodX

Thank you for that illumination Monk! I would love more info and just added Brady's book to my library queue.

My adoptive parents certainly presented their challenges while I was growing up and they still do especially as related to my homosexuality, but everyone has their issues... I am not seeking my biological parents as any kind of "replacement" but more so that I can come to a more complete understanding of myself.

So sorry to hear about your back! Hope you achieve a speedy and full recovery!

Thank you again, and look forward to more discussions!

mahaira

Dear NearGodX,
Even though I myself was not adopted, there was, and still remains, a certain, well if not a mystery than certainly a lack of information concerning my biological father (whom I never met) and my mother who died too early.
In case you haven't come across it yet, here's an older thread you might find interesting:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44673

I hope you'll find what you're looking for...

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Neargoodx,

I have Brady's "Starlight" parans software, so i quote from her....

Menkar (rising) the Whale with Moon (setting) in youth.
Emotionally committed to, or responsive to the needs of the collective.
Menkar with your Moon opens your emotional side to the great whale in the sky. For the whale represents the human collective unconscious, that can erupt like a beast from the deep bearing, with equal probability, moments of great collective insight, or chaos and mayhem.

Symbolic of these forces, Menkars effect on your life can be difficult. However these forces are not always evil or dark, it can be great and glorious. But your emotional world is linked to this star, so those you love, or the things you care about are open to upheavals and times of uncertainty due to circumstances beyond your control. As this star is active in your youth, then your mother-figure represents the influence of Menkar in your life. She may have been a victim of her times, or a person swept along by the collective.

I'm awaiting operations in a nursing home so have very little of my astrology possessions with me, so the above is little but the best i can do for now!