The Astrological Ages explained using the "Gaia's Trident" method

Opal

Premium Member
Herstory is way more interesting than history......šŸ˜but, that would be for another thread.......and as people of some faiths would really take offence to me writing it, not sure if I will discuss it here......

Last edited:

david starling

What do you know, like or dislike of her?

Well, she's similar to an Earth-Mother, and considered benevolent. Story is, she was expunged from the Hebrew scriptures by a very nasty, male-chauvinistic king who wanted a more male-dominated version. And, that's the one we're stuck with--a Creator-god without a wife, who did it all on his own. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
I like reading the many, many creation myths, and comparing the similarities.

I have read one, as well where the female did it all on her own, that one is from the Nag's......:biggrin:

david starling

I like reading the many, many creation myths, and comparing the similarities.

I have read one, as well where the female did it all on her own, that one is from the Nag's......:biggrin:

What culture had that? I'm correlating to the Ages, both tropical and sidereal. The sidereal Age of Aries, which is still in effect as the sidereal background Age, seems to encourage Male-dominated religion.

Opal

Premium Member
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-meyer.html

THE FALL OF SOPHIA
Now, Sophia, who is the wisdom of afterthought and who constitutes an eternal realm, conceived of a thought from herself, with the conception of the invisible spirit and foreknowledge. She wanted to bring forth something like herself, without the consent of the spirit, who had not given approval, without her partner and without his consideration. The male did not give approval. She did not find her partner, and she considered this without the spiritā€™s consent and without the knowledge of her partner. Nonetheless, she gave birth. And because of the invincible power within her, her thought was not an idle thought. Something came out of her that was imperfect and different in appearance from her, for she had produced it without her partner. It did not resemble its mother and was misshapen.
When Sophia saw what her desire had produced, it changed into the figure of a snake with the face of a lion. Its eyes were like flashing bolts of lightning. She cast it away from her, outside that realm so that none of the immortals would see it. She had produced it ignorantly.
She surrounded it with a bright cloud and put a throne in the middle of the cloud so that no one would see it except the holy spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named her offspring Yaldabaoth.

This is from "The Secret Book of John" so far, this is my favorite book, please read the rest of the book, it is so astrological.......I am interested on what you think of the Creation of Adam.......

On the link sent, the rest of the Nag's is there.....I believe I have it on the Secret Book of John, but, with my computer skills, maybe not:biggrin:.....

I look at things differently than you, I see the Age of Aries, as the time of Moses.......who came down off the mountain to people who were worshipping the Golden Bull.......The Age of Taurus......then on to Jesus, and the Fisher of Men........then, we will be looking to a new Savior or representative of Aquarius..........The Water Bearer.......Our water is contaminated......the whales are full of plastic, and washing ashore dead......some say, their sonar is off, I believe the are committing suicide as their digestive tract cannot work with a stomach full of plastic and polluted water.....to me they are screaming.....Can you hear me now? Apparently not...... But then Aquarius is one of the cruxes of destruction......what will be, will be.....

But again, that is me.....I observe the wild life almost as close as they watch me......

Anyways, enjoy The Secret Book of John......Opal

david starling

The more significant event recounted was the Exodus, around 1400-1200 B.C.E. Tropically, that's explained by the transition out of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, a Water-sign, where a Jupiterian style deity parted the waters of the Red Sea, enabling them to cross over into the Fire-sign Age of (tropical) Sagittarius, into the hot, dry desert. The Egyptian culture was a product of the Scorpionic Age, and they were unable to follow. Bull symbolism played an important role during the Age of Scorpio, as seen numerologically as #2:taurus: at the cube root of #8:scorpio:.

Opal

Premium Member
The more significant event recounted was the Exodus, around 1400-1200 B.C.E. Tropically, that's explained by the transition out of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, a Water-sign, where a Jupiterian style deity parted the waters of the Red Sea, enabling them to cross over into the Fire-sign Age of (tropical) Sagittarius, into the hot, dry desert. The Egyptian culture was a product of the Scorpionic Age, and they were unable to follow. Bull symbolism played an important role during the Age of Scorpio, as seen numerologically as #2:taurus: at the cube root of #8:scorpio:.

Tropically is very different......by the way, I mean for you to read the Secret Book of John......not the whole Nag......unless you wish to of course.......

david starling

Tropically is very different......by the way, I mean for you to read the Secret Book of John......not the whole Nag......unless you wish to of course.......

Not all that different, because Taurus and Scorpio connect numerologically, Aries and Sagittarius are both Fire-signs, and Pisces and Capricorn, the sidereal and tropical Ages leading into the Age of Aquarius in both cases, both involve the Water-element (as seen in the constellation of the Seagoat, or Goat-fish for Capricorn).
Where should I look for the Secret Book of John?

Opal

Premium Member
Not all that different, because Taurus and Scorpio connect numerologically, Aries and Sagittarius are both Fire-signs, and Pisces and Capricorn, the sidereal and tropical Ages leading into the Age of Aquarius in both cases, both involve the Water-element (as seen in the constellation of the Seagoat, or Goat-fish for Capricorn).
Where should I look for the Secret Book of John?

Yeah okay, I see what you are saying.......everything links.....somehow.....

Opal

Premium Member
My busy work season has begun.....and some family things.....my Father's sister died.....and my Mother has a minor stroke.......Haven't been able to get here.....

Were you able to enjoy any of the Gnostic's? or do you have a different opinion than me?

david starling

My busy work season has begun.....and some family things.....my Father's sister died.....and my Mother has a minor stroke.......Haven't been able to get here.....

Were you able to enjoy any of the Gnostic's? or do you have a different opinion than me?

I'm not through reading them yet, but I do find them fascinating. People were so much more spiritually invested during the Age of Sagittarius, and the opinions were so much more diverse than now!
Sorry to hear about your family problems. I've been fortunate in that regard for 2 decades now, but always prepared for the worst. Don't overwork yourself!

Opal

Premium Member
I'm not through reading them yet, but I do find them fascinating. People were so much more spiritually invested during the Age of Sagittarius, and the opinions were so much more diverse than now!
Sorry to hear about your family problems. I've been fortunate in that regard for 2 decades now, but always prepared for the worst. Don't overwork yourself!

I'm not done reading them yet either......but, I agree.....

I am having my Saturn just past return and just about to have Jupiter......tides of change........such is.......