Had a positive career Horary on 02/13/2018 - still no job

I did it through Astrotheme - it was positive with even a blurb about the placement of the planets meant that my career was marked by sheer good luck.

I've had one other positive career reading from Astrotheme in the past and *snap* I had a fantastic job within a month.

This one was done in Feb. We're now Sept. I'm actually being taken into consideration for 2 roles that would be a significant move forward in my career - but noooo one is getting back to me (it's vacation time).

I contacted Astrotheme about this and they said that the chart should be right, they also mention that it should also still be valid.

Is there any way of getting timing out of this thing? I can't stress enough how done I am with my current role and financial situation.

Help? Please & thanks.

Natasha :sick:

Attachments

• Horary .doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 46

rafaella

33 views and no one can offer me some help?

Please and thanks?

Astrotheme is that a paid reading?

Your chart is difficult to read, I suggest you upload one from astro.com We need to see degrees and the table that comes with the chart.

But I can see your significator is Sun in detriment, separating aspect from 10th ruler, Mars. Moon does apply to Mars but I don't know the degree unit as not shown in the chart. Timing might be Moon to Mars and when Sun moves out of the detriment.

Hi there -

Please see attached.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks~

Attachments

• 2458377389959.gif
    2458377389959.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 42

Yuri

It would be good to know if you were working somewhere else, at the time of the question. If yes, the asked job significator is Venus, not Mars. In this case, there is no evidence to get a job.

Last edited:

rafaella

I'm not sure how you go that timing. Ok. So I'm new to horary. But theres no aspect between sun/mars. This chart should actually be a negative??

did you get the job?

Moon is your co-ruler, and aspects Mars. This chart shows a job. But we also relying on a chart pulled by an astrology website, I'm no fan of astrotheme….. you might want to make a new chart.

did you get the job?

Moon is your co-ruler, and aspects Mars. This chart shows a job. But we also relying on a chart pulled by an astrology website, I'm no fan of astrotheme….. you might want to make a new chart.

I know, but it's still a chart regardless.

No job. In fact - I lost my.job...

Chrysalis

I was thinking it was recent, this job loss was to do with the moon/mars sextile which perfected in 8-9 units from when you cast the chart, which just so happens to be the 9 months mark you lost your job.

It was a loss and not a gain, as both moon/mars were in pitted degrees when in the sextile at 11 degrees, and mars is a natural significator of severing.

rafaella

Frawley writes so. Where he writes about changing job. The next job is the next sign from the sign of MC.

I believe that's only if querent is specifically asking whether to stay in the current job or take the new offer or making comparisons between the jobs. Here the querent is just asking about a job, no need to have a significator for the current job.