Which are my talents? And what is my vocation?

Goddess

What talents I could have according to my chart?

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 52

MiaMiaMia

Hi! Talents and gifts are often seen from the 2nd house, there you have your positive karmic payback.

For you this is connected to Sag : philosophy, travel, music, especially guitar. Plus, your 2nd lord Jupiter sits in the 11th, the realm of the bigger social influence and in libra, a very people oriented sign.
Additionally you have North node in Sag (this is a very strong energy pull, so another reason to look into Sag stuff) and in the 1st house of your Self (body, identity, presence).
Jimi Hendrix and Slash from GnR are famous guitar players and both have a very strong Sag influence. Sags can also be selfish in the best sense of the word, explore their options and get in touch with the beastly side without getting engulfed by it. Animals are common themes in their paintings for example, since they also represent inherent freedom.

Then I´d again look into music, but also writing because of the moon in the 12th. This can be a surprising talent hidden from you. Plus the Libra on the 12th cusp makes me think of a charm more than an ability, but it can be very useful.

Venus in Taurus is very sensual and might enjoy art in a passive rather than creative way, so maybe you just have good taste?

Your 5th house / Leo represents your creative DRIVE.
Some Leo MCs are famous entertainers, from songwriters to actors.
Your 5th cusp Pisces is extremely creative and it comes naturally, this ties back to Jupiter´s influence, and in your case the societal/humanitarian influence of the 11th house. Plus your Lilith is here, a sign of charisma, compassion and unique self expression. This mirrors your Pluto in the 1st. Adding to your aura are Scorpio Asc, Sun in the 8th, a fire sign MC and Mars in the 10th house.
Finally Neptune in the 3rd might tie back to writing skills and inspiration, seconded by Uranus there.

It looks to me like quite a creative chart and maybe the way to find out is to try. :)

Goddess

Thanks for the comment. I still haven't found any my gifts or natural talents. I love singing but I can't sing. I want to be creative, but I haven't got an original mind. I am strongly insterested in esoterics,philosophy, psychology and astrology.

Last edited:

santama

hi goddess,

I tell you something now, I was told, because we have very similar charts (u are born 7 days after me, so a lot of same aspects). Your saturn,like mine,is opposite your mars...so everytime your mars is passionate about something and WANTS to do it, your saturn says "nooo u can't do it, think about it, be careful, don't make any risks" but it's a false friend! He is too careful, you shouldn't listen to him! Next time when you have the urge to do something and some inner voice tells you you can't, remember it's the overprotective saturn. another way to deal with it is to get into that subject you are interested about in a strategic way, like, making plans, when do you want to get where and how can you do it, read books about it, etc.

Hope I could help you a little. <3

aquarius7000

...Your saturn,like mine,is opposite your mars...so everytime your mars is passionate about something and WANTS to do it, your saturn says "nooo u can't do it, think about it, be careful, don't make any risks" but it's a false friend! He is too careful, you shouldn't listen to him!...
Hi,
Whilst some of that might generally be true about Saturn, one must add that Saturn's sign in the chart if a great importance because that will decide the nature of Saturn in that chart.

Luckily in the attached chart, Saturn does not hinder Mars' fire and enthusiasm out of mal intentions, as it is not in its debility (e.g. in Cancer), or in its fall (like in Aries). When Saturn is fallen, it acts out of fear, mistrust, stubbornness and laziness (e.g. Saturn in Cancer). When that is not the case (as in the attached chart), Saturn simply does its duty of being cautious, thinking before leaping, and generally being slow and observant.

See, Mars is all hot and fiery, which makes it over enthusiastic, where it forgets all boundaries and acts simply out of aggression and passion, and thus wastes all its energy, oftentimes without achieving its goal even. So, sometimes, it is even good to have that calm and careful Saturn have its reign over Mars.