Any wealth in the chart of a non-ambitious person?

Anahath

I mean,I'm only 24...and I guess it's not expected to have some good career or something.But I am not moving in any direction.I have had some jobs,but I was never considered the most reliable person,or the one that would one day receive a promotion.

I've never found any value in money,sure...they offered me some pleasure,but it didn't last long.Now,I've found value in my family wich,strangely enough,supported me through all my trials and failures.What a jerk I have been with my mother...there are just so many regrets and so much guilt.

And now,I find myself broke after another attempt at going in another direction,going for more money...I failed of course and I'm left with not many future prospects.I don't really like anything so that I could say I'm passionate and I want to do this or that,I don't really have a dream anymore.It's like,when I was too ambitious,I was going for the dreams of people around me,and they were not mine.I don't want to be rich,but I don't want to be poor.

I'm just afraid,one day,I might not have anything.Don't know what else to day,I'm feeling a bit lost,like I'm just floating around.I'm not really a part of this world,but I'm not out of it either.

Don't take this as a depressing post,I'm just doing a bit of soul searching.It's like,fine...now I found out what I truly value.What's next?What kind of person will I become?...except a tired,babbling person..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_alex.70987.2974.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_alex.70987.2974.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
My north node is in my second as well, and money comes very easy to me in my life. Even not when working.

Julian

Banned
My north node is in my second as well, and money comes very easy to me in my life. Even not when working.

I have a question. Having a second house ruler in a cadent house makes money difficult to achieve? I have my North Node in the 1st house conjunct to the 2nd house cusp.

Jaded

Premium Member
I wish I could help.... But sadly I am new to this. Only been diving deep into studying the cosmos for a year.

Always been interested in the occult/taboo/ and unknown.

I have my own opinions but they are a far cry away from what more advanced astrologers could give.

You'd probably know a lot more than I.

BobZemco

I'm just afraid,one day,I might not have anything.

...fara griji si fara bani...

Don't know what else to day,I'm feeling a bit lost,like I'm just floating around.I'm not really a part of this world,but I'm not out of it either.

Don't take this as a depressing post,I'm just doing a bit of soul searching.It's like,fine...now I found out what I truly value.What's next?What kind of person will I become?...except a tired,babbling person..

Your 2nd House Ruler is assembled with Venus and Mars in your 10th House.

Do you know what that means?

It means you'll be subjected to frequent ups and downs in your life about money and your fame/career/reputation.

Retrograde Saturn in opposition only makes things more difficult. Fortunately, that's a separating aspect, so your difficulties should decrease over the years. It might take 40 years, but it will decrease.

Your north node is in second
So you'll learn a lesson that says you should make money and be somewhat materialist.

http://www.truenode.org/north-node-by-house/north-node-in-2nd-house/

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

The Head in the 2nd House means he'll always have money (although perhaps not much).

I have a question. Having a second house ruler in a cadent house makes money difficult to achieve?

No, not necessarily. In this case it does, because the 2nd House Ruler happens to be Jupiter. When Jupiter is not the 2nd House Ruler, the question is does Jupiter aspect the 2nd House by Sign?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaded

Premium Member

It means you'll be subjected to frequent ups and downs in your life about money and your fame/career/reputation.

Retrograde Saturn in opposition only makes things more difficult. Fortunately, that's a separating aspect, so your difficulties should decrease over the years. It might take 40 years, but it will decrease.

What kind of nonsense is that?

The Head in the 2nd House means he'll always have money (although perhaps not much).

No, not necessarily. In this case it does, because the 2nd House Ruler happens to be Jupiter. When Jupiter is not the 2nd House Ruler, the question is does Jupiter aspect the 2nd House by Sign?

Here's mine I am a stay at home mother. And money has always come very easy to me. So I guess my 2nd confuses me.

image.jpg

Slenkar

All I said was he should make money that's not nonsense

The article mentions a tendency to rely on other people's money. I don't know if this is true or not.

Julian

Banned

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

My 2nd house ruler is the Sun in the 9th house in Aries in a partile conjunction to Jupiter and both trining Pluto ruler of the 5th and also in a quincunx to Mars the ruler of the 10th. They're also sextiling Uranus and the part of fortune. Venus is in the 10th house in taurus and in a mutual reception with Jupiter by terms, but Venus is afflicted. The Moon ruler of my ascendant is perhaps in an opposition to Sun-Jupiter? The Moon is in 21 Libra and the Sun and Jupiter are in 11 Aries.

Last edited by a moderator:

retinoid

jupiter in the tenth opposing saturn in the fourth creates a see saw energy. You personally must learn to balance and eventually blend your desire and drive to be on top and make something of yourself with your past and family. You cannot do it alone. Career wise social work is a good path or psychology, though I feel social work is best.

Anahath

jupiter in the tenth opposing saturn in the fourth creates a see saw energy. You personally must learn to balance and eventually blend your desire and drive to be on top and make something of yourself with your past and family. You cannot do it alone. Career wise social work is a good path or psychology, though I feel social work is best.
And what does social work mean?

And I thought I had Saturn in the 3rd and Jupiter in the 9th.