a logical addition to Sidereal Astrology/2 Age Intervals

david starling

The Age Interval (A.I.) was first designed for the Sidereal Ages, to explain the overlap of Age signs and the second-half manifestations of new cultures; then it was applied Tropically as well. Tropically, it's essential, because it's centered on the center-line of Earth's elliptical orbit: Without the A.I., Tropicalism lacks its first-point, Individualistic indicator, which is 15 degrees in advance of the astronomical centering-point; and it's the first-point that tells us the most about an Age. But Siderealy, the A.I.'s first-point is located at the First Point of Spring; so we have the Individualistic Age with the Astronomical boundary-locator alone. The A.I. augments it, telling us about the concurrent Social and Traditional Ages that affect the dynamics. Tropically, base-ten numerology adds more information to what the single A.I. can relate. Siderealy, more knowledge can be acquired by adding a second A.I. at the First Point of Fall, the other end of the Equinoctal Line. When connected, the 2 Age Intervals form an X-like shape that can be pictured as "Gaia's Hour-Glass". Many who study and reflect on the Earth's Astrological Ages are already using the "Polarity" method, but haven't followed it to its logical conclusion: Just as the life- after-death spirituality of the supportive Age of Scorpio enabled the building of the pyramids during the Sidereal Age of Taurus, the materialistic (earth-sign) Virgo supports only the "lower" Piscean fish, which is Capricornian and also materialistic; Pure, analytical science informing utilitarian, applied science. The "upper" fish gets no support, and its type of refined, introspective spirituality is eclipsed by the forceful, extroverted nature of Aries-Libran traditionalistic religion, background to the Sidereal Age of Pisces-Virgo. The result is a de facto Sidereal Age of Capricorn, very similar to the Tropical Age of Capricorn we're living in today. Modern science, electrical technology, the creation of energy from matter, and now, the "electronic global village" itself: All Capricornian, with no Age of Aquarius needed to explain it.
The Aquarian Age will involve a paradigm-shift so profound it might well make our Ages' materialistic advancements obsolete and completely unnecessary in very short order.

Last edited: