Conflict of interests......

Tuli

COI ("Conflict of interest") a term from Wikipedia... [as it says "COI occurs when an individual is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in another."]

though Wikipedia does not exactly describe what i am trying to say.

what I am trying to say is that these days I have seen people having "varied kind of interests" regarding their career choices and often they are not able to choose the correct one which can give them the stability , satisfaction and abundance everyone wants from one's career and so they can have conflicts in their minds as which will be best for them...........

so my question is how astrology can help them choose the correct profession and can there be a strong indication for a particular profession from astrological aspects .....????

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
COI ("Conflict of interest") a term from Wikipedia... [as it says "COI occurs when an individual is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in another."]

though Wikipedia does not exactly describe what i am trying to say.

what I am trying to say is that these days I have seen people having "varied kind of interests" regarding their career choices and often they are not able to choose the correct one which can give them the stability , satisfaction and abundance everyone wants from one's career and so they can have conflicts in their minds as which will be best for them...........

so my question is how astrology can help them choose the correct profession and can there be a strong indication for a particular profession from astrological aspects .....????

IMO, the astrological aspects of career choice involve conflicts that don't have to be there but often are when the astrologer only looks at what will constitute an element of success or fame. People also have actual aptitudes(second house stuff) and preferred work environments(6th house stuff). And finally, something astrologers overlook completely is something I would call "Life Purpose".

Unless all these characteristics are looked at in the chart, career choices can indeed show conflict. MY opinion of course.

waybread

First, get a grasp of the entire horoscope, notably the person's sun (identity), moon (emotional make-up) and ascendant (embodied personality.) A vocation needs to satisfy all three by sign (manner of expression) and house (arena of expression.)

Then look at the MC. It and the planet ruling the sign on the MC and the 10th house indicate one's vocation, or calling in life. For example, with Gemini on the MC and Mercury in the 6th house, the person might need to feel that he can apply himself to serving other people/working in the service sector.

Sadly a chart can show that a person might have difficulty in finding a fulfilling life-long career.

A chart can also show that the person is more oriented towards home or leisure activities than towards a career in paid employment.

The 6th house refers to work in the sense of "just a job", as well.

Tuli

Sadly a chart can show that a person might have difficulty in finding a fulfilling life-long career.

A chart can also show that the person is more oriented towards home or leisure activities than towards a career in paid employment.

In both the cases .. what can be the remedial measures.....????

waybread

Tuli-- do you want to post your chart.... or the chart that has you concerned about these issues? It is hard to respond without a chart in hand. [moved Tull's chart to "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator Note: All requests to do a chart reading without supplying an interpretation are moved the "Read My Chart" forum]

Many people have a calling in life that has little to do with how they earn a paycheck. The classic example would be the stay-at-home mother raising small children. The home is a 4th house matter; children are shown by the 5th house.

Or imagine someone with an active leisure activity, such as some type of sports or game. They may not make money at it, but it is how they feel most like themselves. Other people feel most fulfilled when spending time with friends, and so on.

Sometimes a leisure activity can be turned into a career, or one may be able to create a job working with friends, &c. But this almost misses the point, as one's children are precisely different from the 10th house. One's recreation is precisely the break from the workaday world.

In my own case, as a retiree, I had a good career for over 30 years, although it seldom felt like the "real me." Now I have more time for travel, gardening, and astrology, so I am much happier. I have the ruler of my 10th house in the 5th house of leisure activities.

Just one other thing you might look for in a horoscope are any pronounced patterns. In a "splash" type of chart with widely dispersed planets, the person is probably a Jack of All Trades who needs variety in his career. Either the career offers a lot of variety, or else he may have several types of jobs during his life. In a "bundle" type of chart with the planets concentrated in two adjacent houses and signs, the person needs to focus on the affairs of those houses and signs. For example, a strong Aquarius-Capricorn might make a good engineer. Aquarius is mental and futuristic, but Capricorn is the practical builder.

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Tim Wilson-- Tuli did not ask for a chart interpretation so far as I know.

[Tuli did ask for a chart interpretation and posted their chart...so I moved it and the chart interpretations that went along with it to the Read My Chart forum, in accordance with Forum policy - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuli

Tim Wilson-- Tuli did not ask for a chart interpretation so far as I know.

[Tuli did ask for a chart interpretation and posted their chart...so I moved it and the chart interpretations that went along with it to the Read My Chart forum, in accordance with Forum policy - Moderator]
is there any indication in the chart that he / she is good at nothing or cannot do anything properly....?????

waybread

Actually, Tim, I ask Tuli to post the chart for purposes of illustration and clarification only, not to offer a chart-reading. Oh, well-- Virgo-esque folks love the fine points of detail.

Tuli-- Of course not. God doesn't make mistakes. Some people are late-bloomers.