Desperately in search for the best education, for almost a year

fullmoonlibra

It's almost a year ago, that I decided to quit my study Psychology, but I knew longer than that, that I needed something different.

I always thought that a study in the arts would make me happy, because my dad never allowed me to do it, and now it was my chance.

So I started filmschool a few months ago.
But unfortunatelly I realized that even if I have talent, I'm raised up too academically, and the Arts didn't 'opened' me. I missed the intellectuality.
I just felt not at home and I quitted filmschool too.

I'm thinking about studying philosophy now, but I'm afraid to be disappointed again, and another failure will ruin my self confidence. It's almost 4 years that I'm in the wrong direction..

Can someone give me advice please?

Here is a link to my chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56691

!4C

What is your long-term goal? Do want a career, a job, or explore life? Your financial outlook will probably affect your options. Floundering can be disastrous if you are incurring debt from it.

fullmoonlibra

I'm a columnist in the newspaper.
My long term goal: I want to become novelist.
Lots of people told me to study journalism for that, but I don't want to study something where I have to have an active day-life. I'm a desk-person. Or I have to paint or somerhing like that. Quietly and on my own..
And journalism will teach me how to write, I don't want to be pompous, but I already have the talent and the active imagination for that, I just want to be 'filled' internally so the subject where I write about will be influenced by the higher mind.
And that's why I thought philosophy will be interesting for.
But I'm afraid that due to Aries on the cusp of the 9th and due to Mercury in Aries, I will not stay interested.
I am philosophical actually, so the study fits me. But what if there is something else that fits me more and that I'll loose interest?

I see so many Venus in my chart, so it's almost impossible that I wouldn't end up as some artist of some kind.
That's confusing me, because I never invested in my artistic abilities, I just know that I am talented, that's all.

So how can Jupiter sextile be MC more powerfull than Venus conjunct MC? I don't know, that's the reason I want to know if studying philosophy is the right thing to do for becoming novelist.
Secretly, I hope that being a novelist is a Venus-thing, so I have both Venus and Jupiter in the basket :).

Last edited:

!4C

If you already have what it takes to write a novel and that is what you want to do, then why do you need to study anything?

Fifth house neptune is good for creative imagination as well.

Nacho

Banned
Why not do that which you love? If it's art, do art. If it's philosophy, do philosophy. Your chart tells me regarding career area, you could be a hard worker, be able to concentrate well on yourself, tend to hold on to your life goal, have tenacity, studiousness, a sense of reality. and could rise by working indefatigably. you also seem to have a rich inner life, stamina, creative power, an eye for shapes, humor, a material disposition, and a practical disposition. you could also have a love of indulgement. money matters could play a strong role, and you could strive for lots of security in life. on negative days you could be choosy, misstrustful, and egoistic. you could also have deep feeling, a strong power of attraction, persistency, loyalty, a conservative disposition, and you could be fond of luxury and adornment, and have an interest in art. furthermore, you have a multisided sympathy, amiableness, courtesy, obligingness, adaptation, a striving for the exchange of ideas. on the negative side you could get conflicts due to a proneness to superficial affections.

IleneK

Premium Member
Why not just keep experimenting until you find the right thing? At the very heart of it, there is nothing wrong with exploring and eliminating options for yourself.

It seems the greater difficulty for you may be how you react to those who judge you, including yourself, who may be the hardest judge of all...

I really feel you will find the right thing. Patience and compassion towards yourself in the meantime may make the quest somewhat easier for you.

Kind regards,

fullmoonlibra

Why not just keep experimenting until you find the right thing? At the very heart of it, there is nothing wrong with exploring and eliminating options for yourself.

It seems the greater difficulty for you may be how you react to those who judge you, including yourself, who may be the hardest judge of all...

I really feel you will find the right thing. Patience and compassion towards yourself in the meantime may make the quest somewhat easier for you.

Kind regards,

Exactly..
Wow..
What a confrontation! But so true..
I guess I want to proove myself, but knowing this won't change my will to get that Master degree.

IleneK

Premium Member
Exactly..
Wow..
What a confrontation! But so true..
I guess I want to proove myself, but knowing this won't change my will to get that Master degree.

Trying and eliminating is a key part in the process of proving yourself. Trying and eliminating is a necessary ingredient for you to succeed. So it is really good that you are undergoing this exploration.
icon7.gif

IleneK

Premium Member
It also seems to me that until transiting Pluto/Uranus both complete their conjunction/square to the ruler of your 9th house of exploration and higher education, Mars, this is a really important period for you to do just that. Explore. Go down to the depths. Consider the unconventional. Risk being innovative. Risk. Transiting Uranus squaring exalted natal Mars symbolizes risk.

If you can give yourself permission to submit [Pluto] to this process of exploration, not only could it eliminate a lot of pressure that you place upon yourself, but it also might be interesting and fun. And it might be a good time to allow your cardinal t-square to quit vibrating from Pluto and Uranus' protracted to contact to it. And also to allow transiting Chiron's healing energies to work on your mutable t-square.

Just some ideas...

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

It also seems to me that until transiting Pluto/Uranus both complete their conjunction/square the ruler of your 9th house of exploration and higher education, Mars, this is a really important period for you to do just that. Explore. Go down to the depths. Consider the unconventional. Risk being innovative. Risk. Transiting Uranus squaring exalted natal Mars symbolizes risk.

If you can give yourself permission to submit [Pluto] to this process of exploration, not only could it eliminate a lot of pressure that you place upon yourself, but it also might be interesting and fun. And it might be a good time to allow your cardinal t-square to quit vibrating from Pluto and Uranus' protracted to contact to it. And also to allow transiting Chiron's healing energies to work on your mutable t-square.

Just some ideas...

What an enlightment!
These aren't just some ideas.
Never thought about the transiting planets Uranus and Pluto and didn't think about the Aries - influence on this way..
You are right, I must stop worrying and just go for it. Time will say what is right and what not.
But I hope just that transiting South Node soon in the 9th, will not make it difficult for me.

IleneK

Premium Member
What an enlightment!
These aren't just some ideas.
Never thought about the transiting planets Uranus and Pluto and didn't think about the Aries - influence on this way..
You are right, I must stop worrying and just go for it. Time will say what is right and what not.
But I hope just that transiting South Node soon in the 9th, will not make it difficult for me.

You have a really good idea. This might be a good time to call a truce on your worrying, even about the SN transiting the 9th....
icon7.gif

Cheers,