Mercury retrograde

Hi,

I was wondering what is the impact of mercury retrograde when you sign for a contract during this phase, however, the job would initiate when the planet goes back to its normal?
Does the professional relationship get the mercury retro vibe at all?

Sunrise

Hi,

I was wondering what is the impact of mercury retrograde when you sign for a contract during this phase, however, the job would initiate when the planet goes back to its normal?
Does the professional relationship get the mercury retro vibe at all?
dear what exactly is your question ??? and you can also upload the map ???? If I understood it is about work??

dear what exactly is your question ??? and you can also upload the map ???? If I understood it is about work??

The question is more of a general one about when mercury goes retrograde. Therefore, Im not attaching a chart.

So, as an example, when someone is signing up a for new contract during that phase, will this particular job be influenced negatively, causing instability, even in the case that this job would commence at a later date, when mercury has gone back to its normal course? Or does the signing of a contract has to coincide with the beginning of the actual job, in order to be influenced by mercury negatively?

The question has to do with when is the best time to act, and how does the position of a planet at a certain time affect a decision...to act.

The question could apply to any planet being retrogade and its effects at a later time.

I thought this would go under horary.

Osamenor

Staff member
It doesn't go under horary unless you specify that you're talking about retrogrades in horary charts. Since you didn't, it's not a horary topic. In fact, you clarified in your second post that you're talking about anytime Mercury goes retrograde. That's transits, not horary.